"But you're supposed to be a mega b*tch!"

Ihatelawschool

Yes, I am supposed to be a mega b*tch since my ascendant is in Leo, as well as my sun sign. When I told a fellow aspiring astrology buff, she was suprised by my ascendant placement, in combination with my sun sign. I think its because often times, I am pretty reserved and anti social. i hate imposing my opinions unto other people Don't get me wrong, I am a social creature and I can be the biggest b*tch when the time calls for it, but for the most part, Im pretty mellow and can be shy. I went to astrology to find answers about myself. I think my cancer moon and my libra saturn is what makes me a mellow homebody at times, as well as the placement of the bulk of my planets. I think that my saturn in libra is a sensitive placement in my chart. It closely touches my IC. The reserved nature of saturn in libra may fit me very well sometimes and I think it balances my ascendant; actually I think my ascendant and sun sign play tug of war with my moon and my saturn. It doesn't help that my moon and saturn are square. I guess Im just rambling. heres my chart that I was easily able to upload because of the new natal chart list (what a good idea!). Any feedback about my somewhat shy nature would be appreciated.

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ihatelawschoolnatalchart6si.png

PS-C Jayne. Thank you so much for your invaluable words of wisdom. I applied to an immigration clinic at my law school and I got the position. I will be helping refugees acquire legal status in this country. I can use my baby legal skills and my inherenty fuzzy and soft nature (as you aptly stated) and help people in a legal capacity! How exciting!! Recently, I have less anamosity towards the legal process...maybe my new name should be "I somewhat tolerate lawschool"

PPS-Non astrologically related question...is anyone else suffering from a bad case of bed bugs too? Why is NYC so freakin' filthy?[/img]

wilsontc

Staff member
inner world

law,

Since most of your planets are at the bottomof your chart you focus mostly on your inner world. This can lead to being inward looking and shy. In addition, with your "inherenty fuzzy and soft nature" you might avoid people as a way of avoiding conflict.

Guessing,

Tim

Empath

law, don't get caught up on chart interpretations. Remeber, they are just words filtered through the writer's/speaker's experience and biases.

Astrology is one area of study where a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing! Yes, a double Leo can be personally demanding and it's a lot of fire energy, but that's just one read of the aspect -- an interpretation, not a sentence!
It's all what you do with it -- using your Leo senses will make you an awesome ally for your clients.

Mary

Law

I´m a Gemini Rising with moon in gemini right in the asc cusp. I´ll think I´m quite sociable and always talking with everybody. Well that´s true , I´m always moving, but I´m very shy. Sometimes I find myself avoiding people, I actually a hate that attitude beacuse people I do care for may get the wrong message, but then I have saturn in the Ic (and a similar 4th house pluto in libra, jupiter in scoprio)

guess it´d all about our 12 house moon and saturn in the IC.

EvilPixyScorp

Law,

I'm betting that fellow astrology buff was a Saggy? LoL
They tend to talk **** and not realize it, and exaggerate...(I do it, lol..details are annoying!)

Leo energy needs to *shine* in some aspect of their lives, many Leos are homebodies, or reserved..But they crave the praise & creative freedom in those places, rather than in front of many people.
BTW- Beotch is in the eye of the beholder! For passive aggressive, try Libra..outright sharp words, Scorpio, the nagging guilt trip, Cancer...we all have something. :)

From your chart, justice..or any type of "self-selling" career would be well suited.
Your MC is Aries, and it's ruler Mars is strong in Scorpio...Scorpio is private, excellent at getting the the very core of human nature, and excellent at sneaky strategy. The public, or jury would see you as Scorponic, powerful, confident.

Further helping this, the Sun & Neptune trine the MC.
This is very nice to those wanting to create an "illusion"(Neptune) and instill a sunny, self assured image.

My sister has Saturn in Leo conj. her MC...She's no pushover at work, always has been, even in a male dominant field.
From what I've seen, Saturn conj. any main angle is strong, adding a self-contained aura to the whole personality(regardless of sign).
BUT like you, she's got Venus conj. her ASC...So one on one interactions her charming, "i'm so indecisive, what do YOU want to do?", compromising side is obvious.
You have Moon in the 12th- This is a Moon that doesn't enjoy big displays of drama, or confrontation..Cancer isn't a wuss, but it tends to move like a crab, every which way but directly at anything upsetting/emotionally upsetting.
Leo Sun softened by intuitive, sensitive Neptune trine..
Mercury, how you communicate/think, isn't afflicted...a supportive sextile from Mars & Moon...Moon represents the general masses too. :)
That Scorpio Mars is a mucho temper indicator(I know 3 of these people lol )...But it's hidden in 4th(homelife/past/lineage), I'd imagine it comes out easily at home?
It's afflicting your Venus(Romantic, pleasure wants, not needs)...this won't affect your career though hopefully...avoid dating bosses, LoL

C Jayne

Ihatelawschool said:
Any feedback about my somewhat shy nature would be appreciated....
Law--

Your 12th H Venus conjuncts your Asc. It's like a Pisces Venus conjuncting your Asc. Venus alone would make you sweet, but instead of it being a 1st H (Aries House) Venus (this would make you a comedienne), it's a 12th H. That's also why you're shy.

Ihatelawschool said:
... I am supposed to be a mega b*tch since my ascendant is in Leo, as well as my sun sign.

I don't know that Leo Asc (or Sun) makes a person a b*tch, it just makes them want attention. Sometimes they are entertaining.

PS-C Jayne. Thank you so much for your invaluable words of wisdom....

I'm glad I helped. Thanks for the feedback! :lol: -- CJ

Ihatelawschool

thanks for all of your insights!

Empath-I didn't take what my friend said personally...honestly, I think a little bitchiness is a good thing! and thank you for your compliments.

Mary-I think our charts are a bit similar so thats why we both have that on and off sociability.

EvilPixy-my friend is actually a pisces. I think what you said about Leos shining in some aspect is true. It is impossible that ALL leos like to go out, but I do need to shine, w/my friends usually. haha and I hope all the things you say about my promising Scorponic persona are true..scorpions can be scary creatures! Possibly my saturn conjuncting my IC has helped me w/interviews by sharing quirky stories and making the interviewer feel like they can trust me.

Demonen

Wells,

Not only were you born Leo and Leo ascendant, you have a rising Sun! Wow!

I am not 100% sure about the following, but may I suggest , since you got no planets in your Mc sign, that you grew up without mother or had stepmother?

Ihatelawschool

actually, I grew up with my mom. We werent close and I wouldnt say we are close now, but we are ok. I dont hate her and we dont argue all that much, but we used to when I was a rebellious teenager....so basically, I grew up w/my birthmom.

Sanem

Hello. Here are some of my experiences with "dominating people" :wink::

I had a good friend who was also Leo/Leo. He was an *ss, always knew best, no one liked him. But I did respect him a lot for his capacities.

Recently I met a girl who's Leo/Aries: she was pretty demanding of me, to say the least, but afterwards she appolagised and said she "hoped I didn't think of her as a b*tch". I told her she had a golden heart, connected to her tongue. Although I feel that I did disliked her because of it.

You do have Cancer/Moon, and from myself I know how sensitive that combination can be, makes you easily hurt, vulnerable to negative feedback, which makes me too refrain from being too dominating, despite my strong Aries/Mars influences.

Ihatelawschool

quote]You do have Cancer/Moon, and from myself I know how sensitive that combination can be, makes you easily hurt, vulnerable to negative feedback, which makes me too refrain from being too dominating, despite my strong Aries/Mars influences.

I agree, its hard to havea cancer moon, but you gain a certain type of strength that comes from constantly feeling "out of the loop." It certainly does balance out fire in anyone's chart. Thanks for your interpretation.[/quote]

Sanem

Ihatelawschool said:
I agree, its hard to havea cancer moon, but you gain a certain type of strength that comes from constantly feeling "out of the loop." It certainly does balance out fire in anyone's chart. Thanks for your interpretation.

Thank you very much for replying: I'm still very young, have plenty to learn, and someone with the same aspects but more experience is without question of a major interest to me.

For example I've read of strong Cancer people who've had succes linking the Lunar position with their emotional situations.

You mention "out of the loop"; I do often have the experience of being emotional unstable, overwelmed by self-pity, unable to shake it off, if that's what you mean.

I'm yet to master this aspect, although one thing it thought me is never to dispair: no matter how miserable you feel one day, a good night's sleep can change the world (and the lunar position perhaps?).

I've yet to learn how my own chart dispositions combine with that of others.
Although it is a fact that I'm attracted to fiery, assertive, expressive women, which would indicate strong "fire" influences. I'm guessing I fall for women with strong Mars (which is Scorpio's planet, and I'm Taurus, with Venus in second house, so that would make sense).