Which Guy is Good for ME .. ???

CaliCapricorn97

Help! I’m stuck; My Best Friend “J” and I bond has been getting stronger I think we have good chemistry, I can’t explain it but it feels like we’re in-sync, His Mars Squares My Pluto which worries me
Because I read that could indicate domestic violence, “J” is warm towards me very emotionally supportive and understands Me.

“B” is a guy I’ve dated before but for unknown reasons he left me without a word, fast forward to today he’s trying to come back to me but still seems too slow and cold, my feelings for him aren’t the same like they were before but at the same time we both have the same wants (marriage and kid) he has multiple planets in my 5th and 7th House

On the other Hand “J” doesn’t want kids and doesn’t believe in marriage or titles which is so conflicting for me because “J” is Fulfilling in ways “B” is NOT

To the Lovely Astro community, can you help decipher on who I’d be better off with based off these charts?
Should I give “B” a second chance ?
Or Should I start new with “J” ?

Attachments

• 8CB44670-EFEC-4A19-8DD5-EDD2460F6A24.jpg
    8CB44670-EFEC-4A19-8DD5-EDD2460F6A24.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 25
  • AB6B2BE2-317D-4D05-9B9C-BFF6DD5C25B6.jpeg
    AB6B2BE2-317D-4D05-9B9C-BFF6DD5C25B6.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 934DD212-9D30-4F19-9FC3-452225418F07.jpg
    934DD212-9D30-4F19-9FC3-452225418F07.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 0B4BEA92-72AE-47EA-A328-593319A7CDA0.jpeg
    0B4BEA92-72AE-47EA-A328-593319A7CDA0.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 18

ElenaJ

Actually, it looks like the best one for you hasn't shown up yet.
Ps. it's easier to read if you put your chart in the inner circle.

CaliCapricorn97

Here are my midpoint composites with both of them

Attachments

• 278E7AFC-E1A3-439C-8FEF-C1551B6E2E13.jpg
    278E7AFC-E1A3-439C-8FEF-C1551B6E2E13.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 19
  • C658F477-CE31-469C-81B0-BD5F9A448647.jpg
    C658F477-CE31-469C-81B0-BD5F9A448647.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 20

katydid

You are very young still. You have plenty off time to shop around for a better life partner. :wink:

Your best friend would be better as a best friend than a romantic partner. Look at the challenging T-square that is focused on your natal Moon. He will not fulfil or satisfy your emotional needs, and will actually stress you out, and force you to deny yourself many things that you desire.

And in the other synastry, it is your ex bf that has the T-square to his Moon. I don't think that you will 100% fulfill his needs either. And maybe that is why he walked away once previously?

I think you could step back, and work on yourself and what your life is about, and at some point, a better option will appear. :love:

rahu

Banned
hi CaliCapricorn97

the first composite is not at all conducive yo a serious long term relationship.
Jupiter is square to Uranus and Neptune which shows instability ,deception and a quick breakuo.in addition the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to pluto which shows a very strictly sexual hookup but not one that lead to intimate love.
in addition Saturn is square pluto which emphasizes he is only into you for sex.

the second composite does have some favorable and sincere sexual/emotional aspects.
moon conjunct to Jupiter is sextile to Venus with venus loosely conjunct to juno, and mars is trine to moon/jutier and sextile to venus. this pattern is very favorable for a loving and steady romance/relationship.
with ceres conjunct the moon and Jupiter, I would expect you to have felt this was a better long term hookup.
here Jupiter is also square to Uranus and Neptune so the long term stability might be a question but there are strong sincere emotional aspects .
a addition factor is that mercury is opposed to chiron and these are square to the node.on the positive side this is an aspect of a strong mental connection. it indicates you are both very intelligent and inquisitive, but on the downside, this can show arguments and differences of opinions on many subjects. still the conscious planets are favorably aspected and hopefully the intense mentl connection would not trun in to incrimination and disputes.
between the two this one is clearly the better because at least he does have sincere and loving intentions/hopes, whereas the first composite shows he is simply looking for a quick slam-bam -thank you maam.
rahu

CaliCapricorn97

You are very young still. You have plenty off time to shop around for a better life partner. :wink:

Your best friend would be better as a best friend than a romantic partner. Look at the challenging T-square that is focused on your natal Moon. He will not fulfil or satisfy your emotional needs, and will actually stress you out, and force you to deny yourself many things that you desire.

And in the other synastry, it is your ex bf that has the T-square to his Moon. I don't think that you will 100% fulfill his needs either. And maybe that is why he walked away once previously?

I think you could step back, and work on yourself and what your life is about, and at some point, a better option will appear. :love:

I was just asking who’ could better for long term relationship
I don’t date much I’m a college grad open to being partnered up I have other options I just wanted to know between these too since they’re the ones I’m closes to out of all Guys I’m I know. Thank you :)

CaliCapricorn97

hi CaliCapricorn97

the first composite is not at all conducive yo a serious long term relationship.
Jupiter is square to Uranus and Neptune which shows instability ,deception and a quick breakuo.in addition the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to pluto which shows a very strictly sexual hookup but not one that lead to intimate love.
in addition Saturn is square pluto which emphasizes he is only into you for sex.

the second composite does have some favorable and sincere sexual/emotional aspects.
moon conjunct to Jupiter is sextile to Venus with venus loosely conjunct to juno, and mars is trine to moon/jutier and sextile to venus. this pattern is very favorable for a loving and steady romance/relationship.
with ceres conjunct the moon and Jupiter, I would expect you to have felt this was a better long term hookup.
here Jupiter is also square to Uranus and Neptune so the long term stability might be a question but there are strong sincere emotional aspects .
a addition factor is that mercury is opposed to chiron and these are square to the node.on the positive side this is an aspect of a strong mental connection. it indicates you are both very intelligent and inquisitive, but on the downside, this can show arguments and differences of opinions on many subjects. still the conscious planets are favorably aspected and hopefully the intense mentl connection would not trun in to incrimination and disputes.
between the two this one is clearly the better because at least he does have sincere and loving intentions/hopes, whereas the first composite shows he is simply looking for a quick slam-bam -thank you maam.
rahu

Thank you so much! That’s all what I wanted to Know, every thing you said resonates that’s why I don’t want to give my ex a second chance I feel like he tricked me he said he’s looking for long term in beginning but ended up using me for sex and giving up on me quick.

CaliCapricorn97

hi CaliCapricorn97

rahu

Since you said the composite chart with my best friend is better what about our Synastry? What does our synastry say? He’s Red I’m blue

Attachments

• B54D6809-33AE-4C8F-B5D2-B2AC74ECB64B.jpg
    B54D6809-33AE-4C8F-B5D2-B2AC74ECB64B.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 11

rahu

Banned
Since you said the composite chart with my best friend is better what about our Synastry? What does our synastry say? He’s Red I’m blue

when one is thinking about a relationship, synastry is not the best chart to look to. synastry basically gives the dynamics of separate persons, but when you are concerned about an intimate relationship, the coming together of two people, the composite is better. so I don't use synastry when you are looking toward an intimate relationship
rahu