astro education - anybody that has some advice for me with my struggles?

or1000

Hi everyone who clicks,

Is there anybody out there that has some advice for me moving forward, with my study of astrology?

I'm looking into studying astrology further, thus far I thought I'd soak things up here and there. But I'm starting to pick up on personal perspective I have on astrology and my own style.

I'm a very mathematical/logical thinker, don't do well with abstract thinking and i don't like to relate to objects, principles, and ideas that are not physically present. I'm a history person, and I like traditional, I like all of the mythology behind the planets. Using the mythology to delve into natal astrology and the personal outlook and improve spiritual relationship with self.

I'd appreciate any words on what would be a good route for me from here... I do have saturn 9th hourse (whole sign) so anybody who knows, will understand.

Last edited:

Rizou

From personal experience, the more charts you get to look at, the more you will figure out about different perspectives. You can also look into different kinds of astrology (horary, electional etc), so you can get a better picture of it.
It all takes time, for instance it took me several years before I felt eager to study anything outside natal charts. When you start digging, one piece of knowledge will follow another. You will be moving from one article to the next before you realize.
Keep a diary of transits, it would help. I still haven't managed but looking back later on I'll probably regret it.