Will we meet in person again?

KathrineB

Hi guys!

another chart from me this week. Trying to understand what to expect from a guy.
We almost broke up 2 days ago, but eventually decided not to just yet. It’s a long distance thing, so not a piece of cake.
He says he doesn’t want to break it off and still wants to meet and stuff, but...I don’t really know if he means it (I suspect otherwise)... please could you tell me what the chart will show? I see a late Asc, meaning I already know the answer this confirming that I’m right in my suspicion, right?

https://ibb.co/ZmYG6LN

Chrysalis

Moon does TOL from mars to venus, so you will meet again.

But with mars approaching this opposition with saturn, it doesn't look like you and him will last much longer.

ElenaJ

Moon strong in taurus leaves the conjunction with separative Uranus, so you are still together, and approaches sextile with mars. By sign and house there is a mutual reception.
You should be together.
He mars is approaching trine to Neptune, so a little confusion in his mind.
Chiron is on the 6th cusp, so work might be getting in the way.
Venus in her sign trines Saturn, so wants stability and commitment.
The ascendent by the way is not in too late a degree, but it is in via combusta, which reflects your inner turmoil. The ascendent is trine mercury on the 9th cusp of foreign places, so the distance might actually be helping your relationship.

KathrineB

Moon strong in taurus leaves the conjunction with separative Uranus, so you are still together, and approaches sextile with mars. By sign and house there is a mutual reception.
You should be together.
He mars is approaching trine to Neptune, so a little confusion in his mind.
Chiron is on the 6th cusp, so work might be getting in the way.
Venus in her sign trines Saturn, so wants stability and commitment.
The ascendent by the way is not in too late a degree, but it is in via combusta, which reflects your inner turmoil. The ascendent is trine mercury on the 9th cusp of foreign places, so the distance might actually be helping your relationship.

Hi Elena,
Thank you for this detailed reply!
It’s interesting how you describe things, seems pretty much on point, for example I asked him if he could come over to meet this weekend and he couldn’t because of work (at least that’s what he said, but if the chart shows it too, then I guess it’s true); plus the confusion in his mind too, I think I feel it, because one minute he acts like he really likes me and wants this thing we have going on and another minute he is complaining that it’s difficult and what if we meet someone etc etc. And yes, if I am symboliséd by Venus here then definitely I want stability... well in this case clarity and possibly a commitment because I really like him...
Thank you!

Chrysalis

From personal experience, never ask a guy to come to you, let them ask....and when they do, say you've already made plans :biggrin:

No seriously though I understand its a long distance situation, but you gotta be more unavailable to make him want you more. This equals no txting first, don't reply to txts too quick, never ask to see them, let him know how much fun your having in your own life (even if your not), be unavailable...keep him on his toes and never let him know how much you like him...this is a big no no, as then the mystery is gone.

KathrineB

From personal experience, never ask a guy to come to you, let them ask....and when they do, say you've already made plans :biggrin:

No seriously though I understand its a long distance situation, but you gotta be more unavailable to make him want you more. This equals no txting first, don't reply to txts too quick, never ask to see them, let him know how much fun your having in your own life (even if your not), be unavailable...keep him on his toes and never let him know how much you like him...this is a big no no, as then the mystery is gone.

Hi Chrys! Thanks for all the advice! :) you’re right actually to have reminded me of these things cos the more I like him, the less and less I do of all those things you’ve listed! Must start doing these before it’s too late!
The tricky part is that it’s a long distance thing, so I can’t be always too unavailable cos basically I already am :)) so also have to keep the balance! But truth be told I don’t really do much of those things you listed and I really should, yes! :)
Thank you for the reminder! :)