Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

No, but football players aren't generally 'ugly'.

I don't do it professionally, so I wouldn't classify myself as a footballer, although I've played it for most of my life. I know loads of people who fit my category and are no lookers, fyi.

But you saw that coming. You know I enjoy being contrarian.

david starling

In the Miss Astrological Universe pageant last year, "Miss Scorpio" won, but was disqualified when it turned out she was actually a Virgo. Ironically, the 1st runner-up, who now wears the astrolabe crown, IS a Sun-Virgo!

Last edited:

Gemini888

I think beauty here, if no aspect at all, is less about appearance but more about aura. Some intepretations say it can be insecure; although I can't reason why, probably if badly aspected.
Yeah, I can relate to the insecure part. It was my childhood nightmare. Venus inconjunct Jupiter.

Gemini888

What do you think about a chart with several patterns? I have a friend whose chart has so many aspects it hurts my eyes. He has three T-square, one of which is the same Sun/Pluto/Mars like me, three yods, and a shitton of other aspects. His planets are also scattered all over the place. He is currently satisfied with working as a small-time translator and he doesn't understand why I'm so involved with what I'm doing. He also always seems to have some kind of pent-up energy and he snaps pretty easily.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I personally don't make a demarcation between charts of more aspects vs. less. Usually I take whatever chart that is in front of me and judge it based on its own merits. (This to say that I wouldn't just look at a chart and say - "Wow, this chart has a lot of aspects, thus.....)

A lot of aspects, especially of the stressful variety a la t-squares and yods would indicate someone who would have a rougher time integrating all of those energies since a lot of the time the planetary energy would be working at cross purposes.

A t-square between Sun/Mars/Pluto alone could account for that prickly energy that he has. The yods add insult to injury since the planetary set-up of yods makes it that the planets involved have nothing in common in regard to modality nor element save for the sextile that is an aspect of opportunity and hence also would need effort to utilize - yods are said to never truly be resolved yet one can go a long way in developing and learning the lessons that the yod draws to your life. The constant state of searching that the yods engender will also keep the chart owner occupied well into their senior years. You have less of a chance to stagnate and in that way I think it is a blessing.

I guess you mentioned his profession juxtaposed to his aspects because you don't believe he is making the most of all this energy that he is gifted with? He's likely to have a crises sooner or later just based on the little information that you gave me. One day he is going to be so extremely dissatisfied with what he is doing that he might do a complete about face and surprise everybody around him - which is supposedly a characteristic of yods.

conspiracy theorist

A solution I've given myself is to work toward long-range, difficult goals that will stretch me and make the most use of my energy. Both mundane and spiritual. Sometimes your current capacity limits what you can do out there in the world to express the extent of your energy. This is the problem that I'm facing now. The Mars/Uranus conjunction on the 12th will trine my Mars. I'm excited to see what that brings.

Gemini888

@CT OK, here's the guy's chart. With so many dynamic aspects and placements, you would expect him to be pushed really hard to focus on improving himself and his career. But instead he just wants to work as little as possible and it blows my mind. Yeah, I do think he could be better, considering that he has placements that I would kill for: 10H Jupiter, Aqua Asc, Mercury trine Moon, filled 3H and 9H. I know there's the free will but this lack of drive is just odd. I believe, though, that deep down he is pushed by his aspects, which results in his temper.

Fun fact: he was the one who introduced me to birth chart. He got bored because he didn't bother to learn how to read a chart himself while I held on. He would rather stick to the sun sign horoscope instead. Nowadays he believes astrology is bullsh*t and refuses to discuss anything about astrology with me.

Attachments

• a friend chart.jpg
    a friend chart.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Witchyone

And a disappearing one! :surprised:

12H

But it's in Taurus, the most steadfast of the Veni, so the elephant in the room?

If I use whole signs, it's in the first house, and sun is in second. I kind of like David's idea that the whole sign chart shows what the soul could be in a perfect world, and the placidus one shows it in the actual world we live in, the one where **** happened that I had to adapt to.

Witchyone

I have a pet named Toby, very homely cat (by choice) who think he is a man. Not quite fat, but tall and sturdy. Handsome in my bias opinion and to others he is handsome, as well as charming. To me he's a pain in the ***, but loved none the less.

That's perfect. I don't know why that name is so funny to me.

https://pics.me.me/inside-of-each-of-us-are-two-wolves-one-is-37732172.png

I hope this is a link ^^^ if it shows up as an image, I will fix it, hall monitors.