Random Thoughts without memes

GemwDepth

Account Closed
@Stars

Ooooh, I think the latest avatar suits your user name the best. Stars are Round :sideways:. It also gives you a mystic, Uranian vibe.

JUPITERASC

HOW OIL SPILLS AFFECT THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT :smile:

sources-and-effects-of-oil-pollution-in-marine-environment-10-638.jpg

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I am gonna start a thread called The Popcorn Thread: meme-free, photo-free, graphic-free, color-free, idiot-free! :biggrin: All Popcorn-sters are invited! :tongue:

@CT, what is that music link for?

conspiracy theorist

Ahh. Much ado about nothing. Make this thread zero tolerance and the problem is solved. You'll just have to post links to the funny pics that you want to share, as a possible solution for you happy picture types.

Then you won't have the king of loopholes shitting up your thread. Will it be done though?

Gemini888

i am gonna start a thread called the popcorn thread: Meme-free, photo-free, graphic-free, color-free, idiot-free! :biggrin: All popcorn-sters are invited! :tongue:

@ct, what is that music link for?
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Gemini888

Everyone talks about how Scorpio and Pisces are scary, so why not Cancer? Cancer comes before Gemini, the sign of childlike innocence. Cancer acquires emotion and it becomes aware of how everything has feeling. Before that, Gemini was so carefree it experimented any idea intriguing enough. Cancer is here to show the zodiac, for the first time, that the world doesn't revolve around you and you have to care for others' feeling. Cancer is the mark of the end, of the innocent, carefree day when Aries just goes out and get what it wants, Taurus just stays stuck where it is, and Gemini does mental exercise without thinking of the consequences.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Everyone talks about how Scorpio and Pisces are scary, so why not Cancer?

Cancer's not scary due to empathy. Plus certain placements in Cancer aren't aggressive, was gonna use another word but its a cuss word. I think Pisces can be scary because its the wolf in sheep's clothing type, you just don't see it coming. Most Pisces type I've known are fine.

However, the best manipulators I've ever known were all Pisces dominant, not Scorpio. Scorpio energy one sense easily, and thus are prepared.

david starling

Ahh. Much ado about nothing. Make this thread zero tolerance and the problem is solved. You'll just have to post links to the funny pics that you want to share, as a possible solution for you happy picture types.

Then you won't have the king of loopholes shitting up your thread. Will it be done though?

Too late. Looks like the cute, inoffensive pics are out, gone with the memes.
Got any educational graphics you care to share? :smile:

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Too late. Looks like the cute, inoffensive pics are out, gone with the memes.

I'm aware of the underlying reason why you recreated this thread with the added condition of "no memes" but as long as any type of pictorial representation is allowed on the thread, you won't be able to stop the behaviour of the offending parties.