Does anyone find Libras attractive?

craft94

haha ughhh is it that easy to tell? It's not been the easiest lifetime, and though I know there are other things one could 'blame' in the chart, I'm always wishing that I didn't have a 12th house stellium. And it doesn't help that certain astrologers have tried to insinuate that I don't suffer as much as people with their planets further away from the ASC in the 12th. Not that I want to win a prize for suffering, but it's like, you don't know ****! I WISH I could be pulled out of the 12th for just a second!
Well, on the bright side, it's probably what makes you more intuitive and less OVERLY analytical than the average Virgo stellium person. I have a 12th house Moon-SN conjunction so I can relate

Last edited:

craft94

I think, in my opinion and personal experience with Libras that their indecisiveness comes from what they actually symbolize, a scale; they're an air sign= communicators, thinkers, logical minds so while they're the judges of the zodiac (along with some other signs) they're also diplomats and people pleasers, they want an harmonious and rewarding life after all; so I think that, in order to do this in this way they need to put on the plates, on each side of the scale everything they need to consider, in order to make THE best decision. So I think it could also be reasonable for them to "make a mistake", because absolute truth , perfect choices simply don't exist, and maybe because they get anxiety and so on from doing that, as they don't like to be constantly in the spotlight (mars fall); while I think that virgos, for example, are that kind of judges (as you were saying, more in an analytical, meticulous way) they are more, not blunt, like they always care in what they believe, and most of the time they have reasonable motives to do that, not that they're better in this way but they're simply less people pleasers and more of "I speak for myself" kind of ppl. For those reasons I think that Libras are the less cardinal sign in this way, their still cardinal (active, ambitious people) but they could have troubles with being initiatiors and decision makers, I'm afraid.
I disagree with the majority of this. I dont think I'm much of a "people pleaser." Not every Virgo I meet is a people pleaser either but I've met plenty (mostly women) who certainly seem that way; very shy and they don't speak much and I think this often stems from a fear of saying the wrong thing, whereas Libras are generally more social. However, a lot of Virgo Suns have planets in Libra and vice versa (personally most of the Virgo Suns I know have Mercury in Libra and most of the Libra Suns I know have Venus in Virgo). So I guess in some ways it can be hard to differentiate the two.

I speak as a Libra, without any Virgo planets (unless you count Chiron which I don't), though I do have a 6th house stellium

Libras and Virgo's are actually very similar when you think about it, very different too though. I find this is often the case with adjacent signs, like Aquarius and Pisces. They're both perfectionists in their own way and they both overthink and they both are stereotyped to be more innocent than they really are (Virgo's being the virgin and all). And they're both associated with judgement and objectivity, though Virgo, I think is more of a "critic" than a judge. I think they're different though. Virgo is more about perfecting a skill. Virgo will overthink what they're doing - for example, maybe they want their essay to be perfect (although I can honestly relate to this to, I associate more work-related things with Virgo.) Libra is more about social matters. They want to strive for the perfect ideal of fairness and harmony.

But you're totally right about where Libras "indecisiveness" comes from. The thing is, I don't think this is always a bad thing - this isn't bad for a judge or a journalist sticking to the facts or anyone who has to make a broader decision - but we live in a culture that values fast action, quick decision making, and Libras often feel rushed. IMO, there are two main reasons why Libras make bad decisions and I speak from experience: 1. Being rushed 2. Listening too much to other people and doubting your own intuition as a result. This is not something Libras should be doing.

Last edited:

craft94

What I'm saying about decisiveness in our culture:

Let's take two people:

one person, like my dad or Donald Trump has very little clue as to what they're talking about but because they speak with confidence and convinction, people trust them and mistake them for being smart and "decisive".

Another person; me or just about any Libra or Virgo too for that matter, especially if they're female, has a better idea of what they're saying but because they're not sure of themselves, people don't listen or trust them. It doesn't matter if what they're saying makes logical sense or not: if they don't even have confidence in themselves, why should we have confidence in them?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

What I'm saying about decisiveness in our culture:

Let's take two people:

one person, like my dad or Donald Trump has very little clue as to what they're talking about but because they speak with confidence and convinction, people trust them and mistake them for being smart and "decisive".

Another person; me or just about any Libra or Virgo too for that matter, especially if they're female, has a better idea of what they're saying but because they're not sure of themselves, people don't listen or trust them. It doesn't matter if what they're saying makes logical sense or not: if they don't even have confidence in themselves, why should we have confidence in them?

Yes I struggle to get people to listen to what I say seriously because I am young and female and if you have a quiet voice and people listen to what looks good because it is safe and not actually true.

craft94

Yes I struggle to get people to listen to what I say seriously because I am young and female and if you have a quiet voice and people listen to what looks good because it is safe and not actually true.

Yes, it's true regardless of what your sign is.

SunRising

I think, in my opinion and personal experience with Libras that their indecisiveness comes from what they actually symbolize, a scale; they're an air sign= communicators, thinkers, logical minds so while they're the judges of the zodiac (along with some other signs) they're also diplomats and people pleasers, they want an harmonious and rewarding life after all; so I think that, in order to do this in this way they need to put on the plates, on each side of the scale everything they need to consider, in order to make THE best decision. So I think it could also be reasonable for them to "make a mistake", because absolute truth , perfect choices simply don't exist, and maybe because they get anxiety and so on from doing that, as they don't like to be constantly in the spotlight (mars fall); while I think that virgos, for example, are that kind of judges (as you were saying, more in an analytical, meticulous way) they are more, not blunt, like they always care in what they believe, and most of the time they have reasonable motives to do that, not that they're better in this way but they're simply less people pleasers and more of "I speak for myself" kind of ppl. For those reasons I think that Libras are the less cardinal sign in this way, their still cardinal (active, ambitious people) but they could have troubles with being initiatiors and decision makers, I'm afraid.

I agree with all of this

SunRising

First of all, Google the definition for "decisive."

Second of all, I am a Libra. I think I have a better idea of what Libras are about than you do. It seems to me as if you're simply repeating what you've read.

Third of all, yes, letting someone else make decisions for you is the equivalent of not thinking for yourself which is the equivalent of stupidity. I don't trust anyone to make decisions for me. Most people don't share Libra's strengths of reflection and objectivity. Most people operate on gut-level reactions. Do Libras make bad decisions? Yes we do, everyone does and this is WHY. Listening to other people, rather than trusting ourselves, is exactly what causes problems for us. I'm speaking from experience when I say this. I can think of specific incidents where this has happened: other people, more confident in their decisions than Libra, tell me what I should do, causing me doubt my own decision-making process, I listen to what they say and in the end, it turns out my initial impressions were right (probably because I've considered every angle). This has happened time and time again

Clearly you are operating from a place of defense. It could be because you are a Libra and you don't like the indecisive trait in yourself so now you come here with attempts to manipulate the facts, words, and so forth to fit your narrative. By the way, I find it gut bursting funny that you say I may be reading too many books then in the same breath tell me to Google as if Google is more reputable than books 😁. Anywho, anyone who has experienced a libra or studied astrology for just a millisecond will know that Libra is indecisive. The do not like to rock the boat and prefer to be indecisive than to a tip the scales. If you do not appreciate this trait about yourself than change it. We all have free will and nothing is set in stone.

Last edited:

craft94

I always read about what annoying people pleasers Libras are in an attempt to be fair but in real life, I see the opposite happening. I see people getting more annoyed with Libra's apparent contrarianism.

I know for me, I never deliberately try to be contrary but I often get annoyed at the gut-level reactions of more partisan types and feel a need to look into or defend the other side in an attempt to be fair. People find this more annoying than trying to blend in with the status quo (which isn't something I do - if I did, I'd be more popular).

With me, this could be a Libra Sun and Mercury square Uranus in action but I've also noticed this with non-Uranian Libras, particularly the men.
Rather than desperately wanting to be liked, they take the opposite, unpopular side in attempt to be fair.

I disagree with the majority of this. I dont think I'm much of a "people pleaser." Not every Virgo I meet is a people pleaser either but I've met plenty (mostly women) who certainly seem that way; very shy and they don't speak much and I think this often stems from a fear of saying the wrong thing, whereas Libras are generally more social. However, a lot of Virgo Suns have planets in Libra and vice versa (personally most of the Virgo Suns I know have Mercury in Libra and most of the Libra Suns I know have Venus in Virgo). So I guess in some ways it can be hard to differentiate the two.

I speak as a Libra, without any Virgo planets (unless you count Chiron which I don't), though I do have a 6th house stellium

Libras and Virgo's are actually very similar when you think about it, very different too though. I find this is often the case with adjacent signs, like Aquarius and Pisces. They're both perfectionists in their own way and they both overthink and they both are stereotyped to be more innocent than they really are (Virgo's being the virgin and all). And they're both associated with judgement and objectivity, though Virgo, I think is more of a "critic" than a judge. I think they're different though. Virgo is more about perfecting a skill. Virgo will overthink what they're doing - for example, maybe they want their essay to be perfect (although I can honestly relate to this to, I associate more work-related things with Virgo.) Libra is more about social matters. They want to strive for the perfect ideal of fairness and harmony.

But you're totally right about where Libras "indecisiveness" comes from. The thing is, I don't think this is always a bad thing - this isn't bad for a judge or a journalist sticking to the facts or anyone who has to make a broader decision - but we live in a culture that values fast action, quick decision making, and Libras often feel rushed. IMO, there are two main reasons why Libras make bad decisions and I speak from experience: 1. Being rushed 2. Listening too much to other people and doubting your own intuition as a result. This is not something Libras should be doing.

Shy≠ people pleaser, in fact (talking in general as usual, not knowing all virgo's natal charts I met in my life, as you, having a stellium in 6th house could have some virgo qualitites of the house, and maybe that's why you don't think you're a people pleaser) virgo's are known for being workaholic, competent in what they do but having troubles for standing up for themselves, OR for being too much humble, humile in their behaviour, a little like pisces I would say (though we're still very different). And yes, as I said they're more judgemental in a critical and analytical way than you libras, but as I said that doesn't mean being people pleasers and I think they're more reserved, being also an earthy and mutuable sign (instead you're a cardinal air sign, very active and ambitious).
Hmm I don't think neither virgo's or libras appear/are innocent (actually every sign is not innocent, but them in particular, to me, are/come off as very wise and wary, and rational), at all.
Yes, in my previous comment I also said that it's not a bad thing at all, it all depends on which quality we see as the most rewarding in this society; of course it's required to be an assertive and charismatic person in this world, and all those who lack in this way tend to be less considered, and that obviously *****(I know so many moons in aries who are all rethorical but have poor or "wrong" substance). But it's all up to us to develope these skills (which we already have, just need to be improved and worked on) and assert ourselves in life; if we make it, we'll be able to tell we speak for good reasons. So astrology here doesn't do much (or at least, it's not an excuse).

Last edited:

craft94

Clearly you are operating from a place of defense. It could be because you are a Libra and you don't like the indecisive trait in yourself so now you come here with attempts to manipulate the facts, words, and so forth to fit your narrative. By the way, I find it gut bursting funny that you say I maybe reading too many books then in the same breath tell me to Google as if Goole is more reputable than books 😁. Anywho, anyone who has experienced a libra or studied astrology for just a millisecond will know that Libra is indecisive. The do not like to rock the boat and prefer to be indecisive than to a tip the scales. If you do not appreciate this trait about yourself than change it. We all have free will and nothing is set in stone.

Lmfaooo who do you think you are? Sigmund Freud? It seems like you're the one who's projecting.
You're trying to make me into someone I'm not. Why do you care so much? Did a Libra break your heart? Are you jealous of us?

I'm not a Libra. My Sun is in Libra. Mercury is also in Libra. But I also have a Gemini Ascendant, Taurus Moon, Scorpio stellium, Leo Mars, Sun in the 5th house, a badly aspected Venus, and plenty of other things that could make me different than the average Libra.

I'm not offended that people say these things about Libra's. I don't give a **** if you like me. I don't know you nor do I want to know you. I have no need to defend myself to you.

However, the descriptions I see of Libra online and in astrological cookbooks, don't even make sense. They don't match up with the mythology of the sign itself nor do they match up with what I see in any of the Libras I know in real life.
I'm constantly hearing Libra people say, "I don't feel like my sun sign," or non-Libras telling Libra people, "you're nothing like a Libra!" (People have even said this to me) Often the response to it, will be something like, "oh look at your whole chart, maybe you're a capricorn rising," etc, etc. This is true. You are not just your Sun sign. But considering that every Libra I know is "not your typical Libra," and every Libra I know has a certain common energy I can sense and it's easy for me to guess them as such, I think a lot of these cookbook descriptions are just plain wrong.

Give me some examples of Libras you know in real life, like Sylph did, and that way I'll know you're not parroting what you've read on CafeAstrology.

craft94

Shy≠ people pleaser, in fact (talking in general as usual, not knowing all virgo's natal charts I met in my life, as you, having a stellium in 6th house could have some virgo qualitites of the house, and maybe that's why you don't think you're a people pleaser) virgo's are known for being workaholic, competent in what they do but having troubles for standing up for themselves, OR for being too much humble, humile in their behaviour, a little like pisces I would say (though we're still very different). And yes, as I said they're more judgemental in a critical and analytical way than you libras, but as I said that doesn't mean being people pleasers and I think they're more reserved, being also an earthy and mutuable sign (instead you're a cardinal air sign, very active and ambitious).
Hmm I don't think neither virgo's or libras appear/are innocent (actually every sign is not innocent, but them in particular, to me, are/come off as very wise and wary, and rational), at all.
Yes, in my previous comment I also said that it's not a bad thing at all, it all depends on which quality we see as the most rewarding in this society; of course it's required to be an assertive and charismatic person in this world, and all those who lack in this way tend to be less considered, and that obviously *****(I know so many moons in aries who are all rethorical but have poor or "wrong" substance). But it's all up to us to develope these skills (which we already have, just need to be improved and worked on) and assert ourselves in life; if we make it, we'll be able to tell we speak for good reasons. So astrology here doesn't do much (or at least, it's not an excuse).
6th house =/= Virgo

I think if anything it's probably my badly aspected Venus that makes me less of a people pleaser or it could be the Uranus squares.

I didn't say Virgos were people-pleasers. I said some of them but I don't think either Virgo or Libra are necessarily people-pleasers. In theory, Libra wants peace and harmony for everyone but these are ideals and group harmony won't necessarily please all individualals. Libras are aware of this.

However, Virgos are associated with service. If service isn't people-pleasing, I don't know what is.

conspiracy theorist

An intermission in pop astrology land. Traditionally Libra was classified as a violent sign and is also the exaltation of Saturn. In the thema mundi it is located at the IC (end of life). Take a look at the mythology of Ma'at to see how all of these elements combine - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

"Libra" wasn't invented in the 1900s

SunRising

Lmfaooo who do you think you are? Sigmund Freud? It seems like you're the one who's projecting.
You're trying to make me into someone I'm not. Why do you care so much? Did a Libra break your heart? Are you jealous of us?

I'm not a Libra. My Sun is in Libra. Mercury is also in Libra. But I also have a Gemini Ascendant, Taurus Moon, Scorpio stellium, Leo Mars, Sun in the 5th house, a badly aspected Venus, and plenty of other things that could make me different than the average Libra.

I'm not offended that people say these things about Libra's. I don't give a **** if you like me. I don't know you nor do I want to know you. I have no need to defend myself to you.

However, the descriptions I see of Libra online and in astrological cookbooks, don't even make sense. They don't match up with the mythology of the sign itself nor do they match up with what I see in any of the Libras I know in real life.
I'm constantly hearing Libra people say, "I don't feel like my sun sign," or non-Libras telling Libra people, "you're nothing like a Libra!" (People have even said this to me) Often the response to it, will be something like, "oh look at your whole chart, maybe you're a capricorn rising," etc, etc. This is true. You are not just your Sun sign. But considering that every Libra I know is "not your typical Libra," and every Libra I know has a certain common energy I can sense and it's easy for me to guess them as such, I think a lot of these cookbook descriptions are just plain wrong.

Give me some examples of Libras you know in real life, like Sylph did, and that way I'll know you're not parroting what you've read on CafeAstrology.

Lol "did a libra brake your heart?" I expected you to respond like that, you just took a little longer than I anticipated. To the contrary, a Libra did not brake my heart but instead stalked me for yrs due to me not being interested in having a relationship. He stalked me to the day I got married and my husband had to intervene. Which I found quite funny is he made a "poor" decision to stalk me but didn't have the ability to make a decision to better his life. Like I have stated before, Libras are nice I enjoy their company in a co-worker of distant friend kind of way because of their activeness but every Libra is different as the whole chart paints the picture of the person. Also, the sun is in fall in Libra, they do not have a strong sense of self which is why they find strength thru partnerships. I find people in general that don't have a strong sense of self second guess a lot and are QUITE indecisive. And are you really trying to say that all astrology books written about Libras indecisiveness are wrong...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE for implying that???

6th house =/= Virgo

I think if anything it's probably my badly aspected Venus that makes me less of a people pleaser or it could be the Uranus squares.

I didn't say Virgos were people-pleasers. I said some of them but I don't think either Virgo or Libra are necessarily people-pleasers. In theory, Libra wants peace and harmony for everyone but these are ideals and group harmony won't necessarily please all individualals. Libras are aware of this.

However, Virgos are associated with service. If service isn't people-pleasing, I don't know what is.

In fact i said qualities of the 6th house, not virgo. When I say people pleaser I intend it more in a way of wanting to be socially rewarded, something you all look for, and in search of finer things in life. Hmm I don't think so, service is about serving others, in order to make them feel good, that doesn't necessarily mean pleasing people, or not at all, as serving is about helping those in difficulties, as a way to care about them, something which, is ascribable also to pisces. That said I don't mean there won't be ulterior motives in what they do (and, as always, different hints in natal chart) but typically they serve not with pleasing purposes. They could be opportunistic as well (being an earth, practical sign) but not with pleasing intentions.

craft94

Lol "did a libra brake your heart?" I expected you to respond like that, you just took a little longer than I anticipated. To the contrary, a Libra did not brake my heart but instead stalked me for yrs due to me not being interested in having a relationship. He stalked me to the day I got married and my husband had to intervene. Which I found quite funny is he made a "poor" decision to stalk me but didn't have the ability to make a decision to better his life. Like I have stated before, Libras are nice I enjoy their company in a co-worker of distant friend kind of way because of their activeness but every Libra is different as the whole chart paints the picture of the person. Also, the sun is in fall in Libra, they do not have a strong sense of self which is why they find strength thru partnerships. I find people in general that don't have a strong sense of self second guess a lot and are QUITE indecisive. And are you really trying to say that all astrology books written about Libras indecisiveness are wrong...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE for implying that???
Heartbreak or stalking, the result is the same: I now know where your dislike for Libras comes from.

I know you didn't say you disliked all Libras but you seem awfully emotionally invested in this argument...
Personally attacking me and what not.

You're right about one thing: the Sun in it's fall in Libra. Likewise, it's detriment is Aquarius. The Sun is the ego. Rather than focusing on their own ego needs, Libra wants to make objective decisions that benefit the group as a whole. They may not have a strong sense of self but I wouldn't necessarily call this poor decision-making.

I'd like to know what your chart looks like.

On another note, I'm guessing that particular Libra must have had Venus in Scorpio (which I do too lol)

Last edited:

SunRising

Heartbreak or stalking, the result is the same: I now know where your dislike for Libras comes from.

I know you didn't say you disliked all Libras but you seem awfully emotionally invested in this argument...
Personally attacking me and what not.

You're right about one thing: the Sun in it's fall in Libra. Likewise, it's detriment is Aquarius. The Sun is the ego. Rather than focusing on their own ego needs, Libra wants to make objective decisions that benefit the group as a whole. They may not have a strong sense of self but I wouldn't necessarily call this poor decision-making.

I'd like to know what your chart looks like.

To say heartbreak and stalking is the same is showing me you lack perspective which I thought was Libra's strong point.

You are projecting again.i am simply reply to a post but you are getting upset and writing expletives but you say I am emotionally involved...Le sigh lol.

Another weak point... Assumptions. You assume I didn't like Libra's although I have said I do and find them quite nice. Even the man that stalked me I did not dislike or feel 'heartbreak'..I felt sorry for him is all.

You have told numerous people on here that you don't care what they think but you are the one that are asking people questions about Libra's attractiveness. Make a decision woman. Which one is it?!?! You either care or you don't. My gosh even when you speak on this forum it is riddle with indecision. Guess all those astrology books aren't wrong huh?

craft94

To say heartbreak and stalking is the same is showing me you lack perspective which I thought was Libra's strong point.

You are projecting again.i am simply reply to a post but you are getting upset and writing expletives but you say I am emotionally involved...Le sigh lol.

Another weak point... Assumptions. You assume I didn't like Libra's although I have said I do and find them quite nice. Even the man that stalked me I did not dislike or feel 'heartbreak'..I felt sorry for him is all.

You have told numerous people on here that you don't care what they think but you are the one that are asking people questions about Libra's attractiveness. Make a decision woman. Which one is it?!?! You either care or you don't. My gosh even when you speak on this forum it is riddle with indecision. Guess all those astrology books aren't wrong huh?

I never said stalking and heartbreak were the same thing but they both explain why you're so invested in this argument. You're personally attacking me. If that's not emotional investment, I don't know what is.

And I never said I didn't care what people think. I said I didn't care what you think. Which is the truth. I don't. I only care what people think if I respect them and referring to the title of the thread, you're not a man I'm trying to attract.

You still haven't discussed your own chart, by the way.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I've added you to my ignore list. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who spells "break" as "brake" and thinks modern cookbook descriptions are accurate.

Last edited: