Moving for good?

BobZemco

enigmas said:
But its interesting that also in relocation chart my 4th hous is in focus...does this mean that i will feel there like at home?

I don't think you'll feel "at home" necessarily. With Jupiter in Capricorn in the 5th you need to be careful what you do with your time, especially with Jupiter semi-sextile Saturn in the 3rd. I think the experience will be worthwhile, but when your 6 months are up, you'll be ready to leave.

enigmas said:
Its also intersting, 4th hous cusp is in sagitarius (foreign people)...i will live there in big house with other many trainees from all over the world.

Funny how things work isn't it.

BobZemco

Confusedpisces said:
I thought 8th house was Scorpio's domain therefore, 8th house was the house of death, mysterious things and stuff like that. Never viewed the 4th house as the house of endings.

The 4th/8th/12th are Houses of Endings. There are many chapters in your life that eventually come to an end for one reason or another.

Confusedpisces said:
I have a Water Sign in my 4th. Scorpio is my 4th house Cusp Ruler, Natural Ruler as Pluto is in it.

That's good. Your home is where you regnerate and heal, so you need to make sure you're comfortable there. Your natal chart will always rule, but if you go to Tokyo, Venus will now rule your 3rd and 4th Houses, which is nice.

Reyka

Not to sound rude, Confusedpisces, but shouldn't you have started your own thread?
Ed777 said:
You may be better off just visiting the place rather than moving there.
I did visit the city I want to live in: I was in New York on holiday in 2005 ad immediately fell for it.
I subsequently stayed there for 3 + 3 months in 2006, and in 2007 managed to get a visa valid for 10 years that allows me to stay for 6 months in a row every year. But I am tired of coming and going and not being able to settle, either here nor there...
I feel the need to build something of my own, seen I'm not a child any more.
I also have artistic ambitions in the music field and I reckon New York is the right place to be.

Can anyone please give me some insight regarding my relocation chart?
I am just a beginner in astrology and I truly find it very hard to interpret.
Thank you so much in advance.
[The first chart is my natal one, and the second one is the relocation chart for New York City.]
24mic89.jpg

2wly5pg.gif

dub.tribe

Ok, I'm quite confused now. :confused: How come Reyka's and Enigma's relocation charts are almost the same as their natal charts?? Shouldn't relocation to, let's say, +-6 hours time zone comparing to natal, shift houses (counter)clockwise by ~90 degrees? I relocated from Europe to USA and assuming my calculations are correct, my ASC shifted from Leo to Taurus.

BobZemco

dub.tribe said:
Ok, I'm quite confused now. :confused: How come Reyka's and Enigma's relocation charts are almost the same as their natal charts?? Shouldn't relocation to, let's say, +-6 hours time zone comparing to natal, shift houses (counter)clockwise by ~90 degrees? I relocated from Europe to USA and assuming my calculations are correct, my ASC shifted from Leo to Taurus.

To construct a Relocation Chart you use the original birth hour, the original time zone, and you change the latitude and longitude to the new location.

A relocated chart simply uses the local time, time zone and coordinates for a different location.

The two charts are not the same thing and are used for different purposes.

BobZemco

Reyka said:
Not to sound rude, Confusedpisces, but shouldn't you have started your own thread?

You're right, but I'm also guilty of aiding and abetting.

You have to pay attention. You had the wrong Relocated Chart. The correct chart is attached.

Same Birth Time
Same Time Zone
Different City Coordinates.

So the question is now, "Why do you want to go there?" Which house relates to that? That's where you'll find your answer.

Attachments

• Reyla.gif
    Reyla.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

dub.tribe

BobZemco said:
To construct a Relocation Chart you use the original birth hour, the original time zone, and you change the latitude and longitude to the new location.

A relocated chart simply uses the local time, time zone and coordinates for a different location.

The two charts are not the same thing and are used for different purposes.
Alright, got it. However, I notice people use terms "relocated" and "relocation" chart interchangeably. I couldn't find any info online about "relocated" charts and until now I wasn't even aware of them. Could you please tell us what their purpose is comparing to the "relocation" ones?

Last edited:

BobZemco

dub.tribe said:
Alright, got it. However, I notice people use terms "relocated" and "relocation" chart interchangeably. I couldn't find any info online about "relocated" charts and until now I wasn't even aware of them. Could you please tell us what their purpose is comparing to the "relocation" ones?

I know, and it drives me up a wall. You use them with astrocartography.

A map will show you where different lines cross the Earth.

You choose a line based on what you want to do, then look at some of the cities near that line.

You cannot change your natal chart. It's yours. You can take it with you even.

Your relocation chart will show you how you will or will not benefit from reloctating to that place.

Once you move to that place, you will use those coordinates for your relocated Solar Return Chart and maybe for your relocated transit chart. For your progressed chart you'll still use your birth-place, althought it wouldn't hurt to look at that the relocated place.

Reyka

BobZemco said:

You're right, but I'm also guilty of aiding and abetting.

Yes, you are Bob. -_-
But I forgive you because you are incontestably generous and helpful to all.
A real expert that I have to admit, I find hard to follow, being the illiterate beginner I am.

Thank you for replying also to dub.tribe's query, that was interesting.
BobZemco said:
You have to pay attention. You had the wrong Relocated Chart. The correct chart is attached.

Same Birth Time
Same Time Zone
Different City Coordinates.

So the question is now, "Why do you want to go there?" Which house relates to that? That's where you'll find your answer.
I really thought I had put CED time and my natal time in my relocated chart!... I'm confused.

Anyhow, as I said, I would like to stay in New York permanently, which implies making something of my artistic career ambitions linked to music, AND finding a significant other to build a family with.
If it's not asking too much, can you extrapolate something regarding that, in my relocated chart?

BobZemco

Reyka said:
I really thought I had put CED time and my natal time in my relocated chart!... I'm confused.
Depending on the software program I'm using I have to check and double check to make sure the fields don't go back to their default settings or whatever.

Reyka said:
Anyhow, as I said, I would like to stay in New York permanently, which implies making something of my artistic career ambitions linked to music, AND finding a significant other to build a family with.
If it's not asking too much, can you extrapolate something regarding that, in my relocated chart?
Okay, your concerns center around

You/your life -- Jupiter in Scorpio in the 12th with Sagittarius on the Ascendant is good.

Career/family/others -- Venus trine Mars has oved to the 7th/2nd House. Mars rules your 4th and 5th. That's real nice.

The problem is going to be your Sun/Mercury square Uranus had move to the 7th/10th.

It was in your 4th/7th. If you learned to handle that energy great, you should do okay, otherwise you may have a tough time with employment. I kind of think having Venus in the 7th (trine Mars) and ruling the 10th/11th will help a lot.

Actually I started then had to find your charts to look at them.

Last edited:

Reyka

Aha, your finger must have slipped.
More suspense...

EDIT: THANK YOU so much for your time!! U give me hope and reassurance. =)
I'm not 'relocated' right now, I'm in my home Country, but will go to the States on the 13th... I hope the transits won't change too much by then.
I'll give updates when things start happening!

May the stars be with you!

Last edited:

Reyka

My moving has abruptly been put on undetermined hold. -> I was sent back home directly from the immigration officers at San Francisco airport. They did not let me in at all despite my regular tourist visa which allows me 6 months per year until 2017, and despite my proving I can support myself over those months!

I won't tire you with details, because it is also annoying to me, let it suffice that after my lenghty travel they kept me in their office for 5 hours and after going through ALL of my stuff (clothes and phone books and diary, etc.), they found a little note related to my work-exchange in a hostel -no money involved- and treated it as breaking the law.

I am not entitled to enter the States as a tourist ever again (!!), will always need to go to the Consulate in Florence and ask for another visa if I want to put one foot on American soil again.
Goes unsaid that this ***** well majorly, and I am shattered, together with my dreams and my life projects.

Does anybody have a B plan for me?

HH

I'd really like some help w/relocation too. Bob?!
I get confused about the different methods.
If I just consider the planet lines, Venus and Saturn are involved at the new location which are fine with me. But if I relocate the chart to that place (as if I was born there), Pluto shows up in my 4th house -- is there a way to work with that to make it positive?
My goals are peaceful home life, good health and social life. I've lived there before so have old friends there. If I move back, my Ascendant goes from Gemini to Taurus and then my T-square moves from 3-9-6 houses to 4-7-10
so the t-aquare is probably more important. I'm happy to post the charts if anyone wants. I've really been unhappy here and want to move back but its MAJOR to move so I'd really love some insight from someone!