View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2015, 05:40 PM

Re: Career synastry with Joseph Campbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisgood View Post
Okay, so I've familiarised myself with Campbell and his beliefs/ideology a bit more since I wrote this post. I've also learned a bit about his biography. The similarities between him and myself are almost "creepy" in some aspects. For example, his interests began with Native American culture then to Arthurian legends/Norse, then Hindu culture. I had the SAME progression through the world cultures and even at the same chronological ages as Campbell. I've read a couple of his books, watched a lot of lectures, etc. On every subject in which he speaks it is like he's expressing exactly what I feel/think. Ultimately we both seem to have the same worldview and soul "yearnings" shall we say. I've found him to be the definition of a kindred spirit for me. I've been drawn to multi-cultural/artistic/literary/mystical studies since I was very young..just like Campbell. But the serendipitous part isn't the similar interests, it's the fact that he assimilates this knowledge the same way I do and translates it into his outlook and work much in the same way that I as a student am envisioning to do in my own career. In short, we both have the same ideas and want to devote our life and work to imparting this wisdom for the good of all people. Kindred idealists. So glad I was exposed to his work and found him at all.

So for anyone sharing these aspects with another, know that these aspects (at least in my case) are almost like an shared blueprint of career, philosophy, worldview, higher self goals.
Thanks for the update. You are on the same wavelength astrologically speaking. So, if you know about Law of Attraction, then it's no surprise that you found him, or to use LOA-speak, that you attracted him into your life. Birds of a feather... he's part of your vibrational family. You know, there are physical families and vibrational families and if both are a match, that's nice, but usually it's not a match. So when you after many years meet someone who belongs to your vibrational family, that's an awesome feeling, indeed.

Last edited by muchacho; 09-29-2015 at 05:47 PM.