Just a question.

muchacho

Are Capricorns one of the least to get messed with by killers? I'm just asking out of curiosity.
That's the sun sign astrology cardboard cutout approach. Humans are very complex beings. So that kind of approach won't get you very far in terms of accuracy no matter what topic.

conspiracy theorist

Are Capricorns one of the least to get messed with by killers? I'm just asking out of curiosity.

While I'm in agreement with what others have said, let's say for arguments sake the Sun sign could predict something like this. What, in your mind, leads you to think (or suspect) that Capricorn would be the least 'messed with by killers'? I know if I were a killer I wouldn't be conducting surveys about which month you were born before I put a bullet in your head.

While I'm in agreement with what others have said, let's say for arguments sake the Sun sign could predict something like this. What, in your mind, leads you to think (or suspect) that Capricorn would be the least 'messed with by killers'? I know if I were a killer I wouldn't be conducting surveys about which month you were born before I put a bullet in your head.

Did I ever say that any sign would ever do anything or not anything? Nope. I did not. I was just asking.