Extremely turbulent year 2020

Aniko

This year 2020 has of course been overwhelming for everyone due to the corona virus but I feel that mine has been extremely turbulent and chaotic.

I had to file for bankruptcy in March
In June my exhusband beat me up in front of our kids and I have reported him to the police.
The police reported to the social authorities who are now investigating the children’s situation.
My oldest son was attacked at school by a bully but the bully reported him to the police
Last week I got a letter from a company who is investigating my exhusband’s bankruptcy and they ask me to pay 70 000 euro to them - this money I do not have. In fact my ex owes ME a lot of money because I have borrowed so much money from banks and gave to him.

I feel mentally exhausted. Tired, depressed and really worried. When these things happen they come out of the blue and knock me to the ground. I try to be positive and have patience but it is hard.

Long story short - what can you tell from my Natal chart and from the transits?

I will of course contact psychologist and get professional help. I also siffer from migraines and I have searched for help too about that.

Aniko

I forgot to upload photo of my current chart.

Attachments

• 2020-09-25 10.34.53.jpg
    2020-09-25 10.34.53.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 41

Augustine

I feel your bad lucks this year, it could not be any worst, it shows clearly in the chart. It is a hard situation because I see you are normally a tough woman, but when you said things like above, your mental health is overloaded.
I also see 2015 is not a good year, but it is far better compared to this year. It is probably a year which everything was started from.
Things will be easier for you next year as it will be positive for you! It's good to know that you will see psychologist, because it will help you tremendously. You came into the new 10-year period from last year (2019-2028), it is not good period, so you should plan for yourself for both career and health.
You are affected strongly by the sun, but unfortunately, it is at night when the sun is on the other side of the earth. So you will have to face hardships that challenge your mental health. So, pay attention to this aspect!
The sun is also symbol of your husband, so you know it (separation) will happen sometimes in your life. You might find your career difficult but good side is you always have money when you need it.
This year, you should focus on your mental health, and believe next year will be better for you. You can totally overcome this year.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Stay strong. With Saturn leaving Capricorn and Jup. entering Aquarius, next year should feel much lighter and calmer. Also, make sure you get away from that man, and keep your children safe.

Osamenor

Staff member
All this involvement of police sounds very Saturnian. You've been having your midlife Saturn opposition over the last year. Since you have natal Saturn as the focal planet of a t-square, that activates the whole t-square. And t-Saturn isn't traveling alone. He's clustered with Pluto and Jupiter right now, and Mars recently turned retrograde in square to the whole thing.

That's a powder keg. And it's igniting your powder keg: Uranus (unexpected, out of the blue), Saturn (heavy hand of the law--for you or against you) and Jupiter (makes it all bigger.) Since Jupiter rules your second house of personal finance, financial issues are at play, too.

2020 is a hell of a year for most people... literally.

I wonder if your son has any placements of his own that are getting stimulated by these transits. If he's in his mid teens (14 1/2 - 15), he'd be at his own first Saturn opposition, so would be experiencing some of the same Saturn energy (plus its traveling companions) that you are.

Aniko

I feel your bad lucks this year, it could not be any worst, it shows clearly in the chart. It is a hard situation because I see you are normally a tough woman, but when you said things like above, your mental health is overloaded.
I also see 2015 is not a good year, but it is far better compared to this year. It is probably a year which everything was started from.
Things will be easier for you next year as it will be positive for you! It's good to know that you will see psychologist, because it will help you tremendously. You came into the new 10-year period from last year (2019-2028), it is not good period, so you should plan for yourself for both career and health.
You are affected strongly by the sun, but unfortunately, it is at night when the sun is on the other side of the earth. So you will have to face hardships that challenge your mental health. So, pay attention to this aspect!
The sun is also symbol of your husband, so you know it (separation) will happen sometimes in your life. You might find your career difficult but good side is you always have money when you need it.
This year, you should focus on your mental health, and believe next year will be better for you. You can totally overcome this year.

Thank you - he is my exhusband, I want to clarify that. Actually we got divorced in 2013 but he did not want to move out, in 2015 things got worse from his abuse and 2017 I took the kids and moved out.

It does not sound too promising that the period up until 2028 will not be a good one but I remain positive anyway and I do believe that we have power to manifest our own happiness.

Aniko

Hi,

Stay strong. With Saturn leaving Capricorn and Jup. entering Aquarius, next year should feel much lighter and calmer. Also, make sure you get away from that man, and keep your children safe.

Thank you, that sounds promising :) I have a lot of aspects to Saturn in my natal chart, hard aspects, and I guess that makes it even worse.

I moved out in 2017 already with the kids but he managed to manipulate his way into my home. I hope to end that now when the police is involved.

Aniko

All this involvement of police sounds very Saturnian. You've been having your midlife Saturn opposition over the last year. Since you have natal Saturn as the focal planet of a t-square, that activates the whole t-square. And t-Saturn isn't traveling alone. He's clustered with Pluto and Jupiter right now, and Mars recently turned retrograde in square to the whole thing.

That's a powder keg. And it's igniting your powder keg: Uranus (unexpected, out of the blue), Saturn (heavy hand of the law--for you or against you) and Jupiter (makes it all bigger.) Since Jupiter rules your second house of personal finance, financial issues are at play, too.

2020 is a hell of a year for most people... literally.

I wonder if your son has any placements of his own that are getting stimulated by these transits. If he's in his mid teens (14 1/2 - 15), he'd be at his own first Saturn opposition, so would be experiencing some of the same Saturn energy (plus its traveling companions) that you are.

Thank you so much for replying, I am not sure if I understood everything correctly but I think I do. Also my natal Saturn is in my 8th house which could mean issues with my spouse's finances(?) and I guess that is accentuated now. I hope I can manage to resolve this once and for all and move on with my life soon.

I did post a thread not long ago here because I have been worried lately about my son, who is even more introverted than ever. He is 17.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135600

I will add his natal chart here and current transits.

Attachments

• 2020-09-30 16.15.28.jpg
    2020-09-30 16.15.28.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28
  • 2020-09-30 16.15.21.jpg
    2020-09-30 16.15.21.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 25

aquarius7000

Thank you, that sounds promising :) I have a lot of aspects to Saturn in my natal chart, hard aspects, and I guess that makes it even worse.

I moved out in 2017 already with the kids but he managed to manipulate his way into my home. I hope to end that now when the police is involved.

Saturn aspects in the natal chart show that you have lessons to learn and you know those are often learnt the hard way. LOL I have Saturn-Mars, Saturn-Moon, Saturn-Pluto. Perhaps I can beat you where Saturn aspects are concerned.

Aniko

Saturn aspects in the natal chart show that you have lessons to learn and you know those are often learnt the hard way. LOL I have Saturn-Mars, Saturn-Moon, Saturn-Pluto. Perhaps I can beat you where Saturn aspects are concerned.

Hahaha yeah, maybe. Do you mean hard aspects? I checked my chart again and I have Jupiter square Saturn, Saturn square Uranus and Saturn square Chiron. I guess it is worse when Saturn is in hard aspects to the planets that you have?

As they say - what doesn't kill you will make you stronger and that is true actually. I now over 40 and I am on the way up :biggrin:

aquarius7000

Hahaha yeah, maybe. Do you mean hard aspects? I checked my chart again and I have Jupiter square Saturn, Saturn square Uranus and Saturn square Chiron. I guess it is worse when Saturn is in hard aspects to the planets that you have?

As they say - what doesn't kill you will make you stronger and that is true actually. I now over 40 and I am on the way up :biggrin:
Well, Chiron is not even a planet, so then you only have Saturn in an aspect to 2 planets, of which Uranus is a generational planet. As a contrast to that, my tough Saturn aspects are to 2 personal planets, Moon and Mars, and to a generational planet, Pluto. I am not counting the trines to Saturn, like with my Venus :p

So, madam, I clearly beat you in terms of hard aspect :D

Think about it that you are getting rid of some past karma that you have to fulfil and your baggage becomes lighter.