Serbia vs Suiza[JUPITER VS MERCURY]

Antenas

Info about the match:
Date: 22-06-2018
Hour: 20:00
Stadium: Estadio de Kaliningrado
Coords: 54°41′53″N 20°32′02″E

Things I see:
* The moon also does not make an appearance with any planet (Draw?)
* Jupiter is in the 11th house (Neutral) and mercury in the 7th (Strong)

I'm not sure how they will come out, but I would say that Mercurio has a better position, I think that the team that comes out white will win, or they will tie

Cosas que veo:
*La luna tampoco hace aspecto con ningun planeta(Empate?)
*Jupiter esta en la casa 11(Neutral) y mercurio en la 7(Fuerte)

No estoy seguro de como saldran, pero diria que Mercurio tiene merjor posicion, creo que ganara el equipo que salga blanco, o empataran

Home kit / Away kit

d60fea2312e63b81784d341529603addo.jpg
VS
bfc8b0fa6166e943885a61a3a645467co.jpg

9964cf40be0435201a252fe1ffe1de9ao.jpg

4f6ebc3d8df59fddac231cbc091e8519o.jpg

Antenas

One thing that I forgot to mention (I'm very short of time), is Pluton at the cusp of the house 2, It is assumed that even at the cusp of the second house, Pluton is very destructive to the ASC, which perhaps make the DSC rise up with victory (Mercury / Who wears white)

Una cosa que se me ha olvidado mencionar(voy muy justo de tiempo), es a Pluton en la cuspide de la casa 2, Se supone que aun en la cuspide de la segunda casa, Pluton es muy destructivo para el ASC, lo que quizas haga que se alce con la victoria el DSC(Mercurio/El que lleve puesto blanco)

BlackLioness87

I expect a tough match, Dsc team would control the game though that means nothing. Saturn is very close to ASC which unfavors ASC team, as you said axis will change L10 and L7 will swap and during most second half Saturn will be L1 and Moon L7. Moon and Saturn are weak, but L10 in 1st and L4 in 7th are strong.

BlackLioness87

Serbia scored when PoF trine Asc. I don't think there will be more goals on 1st H. though Pluto in 1st house gives his helping hand to Asc team (Serbia).

BlackLioness87

Switzerland scored when its new lord was trine with Asc, besides Asc change.
There's a strange pattern in 2nd goals chart. Don't you think it's interesting? It's a sort of pyramid.

Attachments

• astro_2apa_serbia_vs_suiza_hp.69397.51957.jpg
    astro_2apa_serbia_vs_suiza_hp.69397.51957.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 22

BlackLioness87

I think this is the right time to start mourning for my fellow south american teams.

Ni Brasil se salva, me auno a la choradera de Neymar. :'(

Uruguay, on the other hand, has Suarez as a good luck charm. I feel a bit sad, WC is definitely an emotional rollercoaster.

rgurung20

I think this is the right time to start mourning for my fellow south american teams.

Ni Brasil se salva, me auno a la choradera de Neymar. :'(

Uruguay, on the other hand, has Suarez as a good luck charm. I feel a bit sad, WC is definitely an emotional rollercoaster.

Serbia v Brazil

Moon applies to Jupiter for Brazil

I would say Brazil to win