Sun, Moon, Ascendant Fire (Chart)

Outsanity

Anyone wants to read my chart? What kind of combination would be "good" for me?

Screenshot_54.png

ashriia

Anyone wants to read my chart? What kind of combination would be "good" for me?

I'm assuming you have just graduated or are about to finish high school.
So by combination do you mean in terms what to study in college? best career choices?

katydid

I'm assuming you have just graduated or are about to finish high school.
So by combination do you mean in terms what to study in college? best career choices?

With that Venus in Scorpio in the 7th I am guessing he/she meant what kind of 'combination' to go for...:love:

katydid

hahahaha true.

It is kind of hard to say what would be a good combo for you. You have Sun and Moon in Fire, and have a dominance of fire. So you might not want to be with someone with too much Fire because you might just burn each other out.

Fire does well with Air. And your chart is empty from Gemini through Libra. I think it would be nice to fill in some of those empty houses to ground you somewhat.

Someone with Gemini and Cancer planets would do well for you. Or maybe

Libra with Cancer or Virgo. Your chart has a tough T-square that is hard to ignore. A Leo would hit it all off and trigger it. In some ways that is exciting and creates growth. In other ways it is a bad trigger that creates drama and turmoil. :devil:

katydid

It is kind of hard to say what would be a good combo for you. You have Sun and Moon in Fire, and have a dominance of fire. So you might not want to be with someone with too much Fire because you might just burn each other out.

Fire does well with Air. And your chart is empty from Gemini through Libra. I think it would be nice to fill in some of those empty houses to ground you somewhat.

Someone with Gemini and Cancer planets would do well for you. Or maybe

Libra with Cancer or Virgo. Your chart has a tough T-square that is hard to ignore. A Leo would hit it all off and trigger it. In some ways that is exciting and creates growth. In other ways it is a bad trigger that creates drama and turmoil. :devil:

See the bolded portions above? I thought it would be nice for you to have someone filling in the empty house, from Gemini tp Libra. This chart that you posted does that exact thing. :love: