Prison isolation indicators?

noouraz2

what are some indicators for Prison in this chart?

the person had been in prison for 7 months.

help please? thanks

Attachments

• ?????????????????????????????????.gif
    ?????????????????????????????????.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 135

conspiracy theorist

An indication I note is that his ascendant ruler is located in the 12th house/sign. Which is an indication of one who is "imprisoned" in some sense. Some say he is peregrine (no dignity) while others would say he has strong dignity (triplicity).

Jupiter as the planet of liberation is in the 6th sign retrograde and cadent. Too weak to provide his aid.

His Libra Planets are intercepted (hard to get out - sounds like prison?) and the only way they get out is through Saturn's rulership by exaltation and again he is located in the 12th.

All of the rulers of the angles are afflicted which - and I read this from another forum - indicates that person may be a truly malicious person. Saturn and Mars afflicting Moon and Venus sounds like a man who inflicts violence on women. Is that the reason for his arrest?

noouraz2

An indication I note is that his ascendant ruler is located in the 12th house/sign. Which is an indication of one who is "imprisoned" in some sense. Some say he is peregrine (no dignity) while others would say he has strong dignity (triplicity).

Jupiter as the planet of liberation is in the 6th sign retrograde and cadent. Too weak to provide his aid.

His Libra Planets are intercepted (hard to get out - sounds like prison?) and the only way they get out is through Saturn's rulership by exaltation and again he is located in the 12th.

All of the rulers of the angles are afflicted which - and I read this from another forum - indicates that person may be a truly malicious person. Saturn and Mars afflicting Moon and Venus sounds like a man who inflicts violence on women. Is that the reason for his arrest?

Hello conspiracy theorist. I would like to thank you for replying and helping me to learn more in astrology. What you said is right except for violence on women, he is very gentle, kind and polite. He is not peregrine, instead he wants to get rid of the dignity and nationality. He is liberated and was too weak to get out of prison although many people tried to help but no luck. reason of his arrest is; he was a politician writer and wrote articles against government and some considered it against Islam (religion) as well.

Thanks again and I would like to read more of you about it. :)

conspiracy theorist

No problem, you also help me to learn more astrology by providing feedback.

So he wants to destabilize the current cultural paradigm in his country? Make it more free and egalitarian?

Interesting, I did see the unaspected Mercury in the 9th but I didn't comment on it. This can definitely describe his ideas for an equal society that is less rigid. His Mercury is almost at maximum elongation and is oriental to the Sun. His ideas are challenging and analytical, which is divorced from the rulers of Society (Sun 10th). He is liable to take these things out-of hand/ too far as Mercury is untethered by the rest of the chart.

His MC (actions in the world) is Mars which is the malefic out of sect. Mars has minor dignity (face) but is conjunct the fixed star Scheat. It is a star that is prominent in Intellectual's chart but its effects are extreme in highs and lows. Mars' location in the 3rd house is also descriptive of his books/writings that aim to challenge the existing powers in his nation (Sun/Pluto in the house of highest authority). Mars will cause him more issues than Saturn and it happened that he was imprisoned (Saturn in 12th) as a result of his politically dissident literature (Mars in 3rd)

This is taken from the constellationsofwords website (About Scheat):

Tied up with 'malefics', this could lead the native to lose his life in catastrophes, such as floods, shipwreck, mining accidents, airplane accidents, or maybe suicide. On the other hand, it is possible for a positive influence to emanate from Scheat, but only for some people, it can have a positive effect on their mental creativity, if these people are ready to receive such inflow
His other chart factors corroborate with an extreme and difficult life.

carpediem

Based on the chart, the person in prison appears to possess violent tendencies along with a hot temper!

• Mars square Saturn (frustration, cruelty, violence towards others) at 1 degree applying. This is a very strong aspect, since it's tight and applying. In fact, this aspect could be considered as the "driver" of the chart (motivating factor) since it's the tightest applying square, involves the chart ruler, and Saturn is also the apex of a T-square.

• Mars square Uranus (short fuse, hot temper, suddenly violent) at 2 degrees applying. Another very strong aspect due to being close and applying. Moon is also squaring Mars, which usually indicates that the person had a difficult relationship with his mother. Moon square Mars indicates a hot temper, someone who is quick to take offense, and quick to fight.

• Saturn conjunct Uranus (potentially violent indicator) at one degree.

• Pluto conjunct Sun (rage, self-sabotage, desire to dominate others, jealousy, anger frequently turned towards the self, can have suicidal tendencies). The person may have had a domineering, powerful father figure.
The focus point of the chart is the 12th house (prison, isolation, confinement) due to the stellium. Also, the apex planet in two of the T-squares sits in the 12th house. As conspiracy theorist has nicely observed...when the rulers of all 4 angles are badly afflicted, then this frequently indicates a malicious person. The moon (which rules the mind) is heavily afflicted, so this person does not think clearly about the consequences of his actions. An afflicted moon and an afflicted Venus produce the ability to disassociate from feelings and to lack empathy for other people. This person has a very difficult and challenging chart.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Based on the chart, the person in prison appears to possess violent tendencies along with a hot temper!

• Mars square Saturn (cruelty, violence towards others) at 1 degree applying. This is a very strong aspect, since it's tight and applying. In fact, this aspect could be considered as the "driver" of the chart (motivating factor) since it's the tightest applying square, involves the chart ruler, and Saturn is also the apex of a T-square.

• Mars square Uranus (short fuse, hot temper, suddenly violent) at 2 degrees applying. Another very strong aspect due to being close and applying. Moon is also squaring Mars, which usually indicates that the person had a difficult relationship with his mother. Moon square Mars indicates a hot temper, someone who is quick to take offense, and quick to fight.

• Saturn conjunct Uranus (potentially violent indicator) at one degree.

• Pluto conjunct Sun (rage, self-sabotage, desire to dominate others, jealousy, anger frequently turned towards the self, can have suicidal tendencies). The person may have had a domineering, powerful father figure.
The focus point of the chart is the 12th house (prison, isolation, confinement) due to the stellium. Also, the apex planet in two of the T-squares sits in the 12th house. As conspiracy theorist has nicely observed...when the rulers of all 4 angles are badly afflicted, then this frequently indicates a malicious person. The moon (which rules the mind) is heavily afflicted, so this person does not think clearly about the consequences of his actions. An afflicted moon and an afflicted Venus produce the ability to disassociate from feelings and to lack empathy for other people. This person has a very difficult and challenging chart.

The '65 Virgo stellium has a lot of this going on. Mars/Uranus/Pluto conjunction. I've known a few born in '65 who have spent a grip in prison that had aspects of the stellium in 12th or aspect to 12th ruler. Others I've known have been 'imprisoned' by their mental illness or agoraphobia.

Last edited:

carpediem

What you said is right except for violence on women, he is very gentle, kind and polite. He is not peregrine, instead he wants to get rid of the dignity and nationality. He is liberated and was too weak to get out of prison although many people tried to help but no luck. reason of his arrest is; he was a politician writer and wrote articles against government and some considered it against Islam (religion) as well.

The word "peregrine" refers to a planet, not to the prisoner. When a planet is peregrine, it has no essential dignity.

Unfortunately, the prisoner's chart indicates the opposite of "gentle, kind, and polite." Perhaps you are not seeing him clearly since he has an afflicted Neptune (illusion and deception) conjunct his chart ruler (Saturn). Neptune is also in hard aspect to the prisoner's Mars, and men typically express their Mars very strongly. This is especially true since Mars is squaring the chart ruler at one degree applying. "Afflicted Neptune conjunct chart ruler" combined with "Neptune square Mars" can indicate a slippery character.

The chart has strong, latent potential for anger problems and violence. However, transits and progressions are needed to trigger the violent aspects. This person's chart has a lot of water, so he appears to harbor deep feelings, and his true motives may be kept hidden from others. I will quote another astrologer, who has written about the Saturn square Mars aspect (which is the strongest aspect in the prisoner's chart, at one degree applying)...
Saturn square Mars suggests great control, skill, but incredible anger issues. I always warn women when I see a man who has a hard Mars-Saturn aspect in his chart. It can suggest brutality plain and simple. And we all know there is nothing plain and simple about brutality. This could be a person who needs anger management on the highest level. This...is also the signature of the person who was treated brutally as a child, possibly every day by a person in authority, most likely the father or father figure.

carpediem

The '65 Virgo stellium has a lot of this going on. Mars/Uranus/Pluto conjunction. I've known a few born in '65 who have spent a grip in prison that had aspects of the stellium in 12th or aspect to 12th ruler. Others I've known have been 'imprisoned' by their mental illness or agoraphobia.

Very interesting, Kitchy. I'll have to check out a few charts from '65. A Mars/Uranus/Pluto conjunction sounds bad enough, but I'd hate to have it in the 12th.

Kitchy

Banned
Carpe -

Yeah, it's weird, but Libra Asc - in my life, I have had numerous (I mean numerous!) friends with Libra Asc. Of the ones I speak of - they are all around the same age as me (within 4-5 years).

My son's father has the stellium in his 12th - he has never been "locked up" by the law - but he turned out to be a very depressed hermit who had his 'secret' 12th house world with that stellium all to himself. It is what enevitably broke-up our relationship - there were too many times when his secret world unto himself and his depression kept him so separate - and as you can imagine with that powerful stellium - he could be locked away in his 'studio' for days, never coming out except to eat and use he bathroom, and even so - the entire house - felt like a prison, no life, draining all of the spirit and life out of anyone living there or who visited. His energy was that powerful.

ashriia

Unfortunately, the prisoner's chart indicates the opposite of "gentle, kind, and polite." Perhaps you are not seeing him clearly since he has an afflicted Neptune (illusion and deception) conjunct his chart ruler (Saturn). Neptune is also in hard aspect to the prisoner's Mars, and men typically express their Mars very strongly. This is especially true since Mars is squaring the chart ruler at one degree applying. "Afflicted Neptune conjunct chart ruler" combined with "Neptune square Mars" can indicate a slippery character.

The chart has strong, latent potential for anger problems and violence. However, transits and progressions are needed to trigger the violent aspects. This person's chart has a lot of water, so he appears to harbor deep feelings, and his true motives may be kept hidden from others. I will quote another astrologer, who has written about the Saturn square Mars aspect (which is the strongest aspect in the prisoner's chart, at one degree applying)...

carpediem,

great analysis. I am curious given what you have mentioned for this chart, your thoughts on the NN being in the 2nd house?

RaRohini

Carpe -

Yeah, it's weird, but Libra Asc - in my life, I have had numerous (I mean numerous!) friends with Libra Asc. Of the ones I speak of - they are all around the same age as me (within 4-5 years).

My son's father has the stellium in his 12th - he has never been "locked up" by the law - but he turned out to be a very depressed hermit who had his 'secret' 12th house world with that stellium all to himself. It is what enevitably broke-up our relationship - there were too many times when his secret world unto himself and his depression kept him so separate - and as you can imagine with that powerful stellium - he could be locked away in his 'studio' for days, never coming out except to eat and use he bathroom, and even so - the entire house - felt like a prison, no life, draining all of the spirit and life out of anyone living there or who visited. His energy was that powerful.

Hi Kitchy !

Japanese Hikokomori. The trend is catching up !!

carpediem

Carpe -

Wow Kitchy, sorry to hear that. I'm sure living with such a person would have been really tough.

Kitchy

Banned
Carpe -

it was a long time ago. however, the similarities of prison and isolation of the 12th house is what made me consider that angle. not intending to detract from "jailed" imprisonment by sharing, but rather the 12th house "need" or "mandate" to be separated from society and social norms. in different ways, they are both consequences of rebellion, of some type, i believe - imposed by external or internal force.

not to be jokey but the saying "does not play well with others" comes to mind when i think of 12th house. makes me wonder if the 12th house afflicted person desires being ostracized or 'put away' or if they just can't help it?

the similarities of what RaRohini offered with "hikokomori" (hermitization) is not unlike actual incarceration in end results - long term incarcerated people who get out, often feel the need to return to safety of the cell or the separateness of life away from the rest of the world. it's a pretty deep issue either way.

carpediem

carpediem,

great analysis. I am curious given what you have mentioned for this chart, your thoughts on the NN being in the 2nd house?

Thanks ashriia.

The second house represents the vocal cords/throat, speaking ability, moveable assets, money and horded wealth, appetite, food, and personal values. According to Vedic astrology, the 2nd house is also connected to family and the early family environment. Someone with North Node in the 2nd can become obsessed with beliefs/value systems, demonstrate forceful speech, and may strongly desire to achieve recognition and/or wealth.

If the dispositor is afflicted, North Node in the 2nd inclines a person to lie a lot. The person's speech can be domineering or crude, and he can use a lot of profanity. Someone with this placement enjoys foreign foods (i.e. ethnic cuisine) and contrarian/unusual beliefs.

With North Node in the 2nd house, the person's family life is often unusual and can be chaotic. This person could accumulate money from foreign lands, through foreign items, or through unusual occupations. Drug dealers and drug reps (i.e. pharmacists) can be seen from North Node in the 2nd house. North Node in the 2nd can have addictive tendencies such as smoking, drugs, or alcohol - they like to ingest things that are poisonous. Eating disorders can occur with this placement if the node's dispositor is badly afflicted. Early childhood might have been difficult and psychologically draining with a lack of privacy.

It appears that this person's life path might be connected to promoting unusual/non-mainstream beliefs, and speaking about his beliefs to others. Karl Marx had his North Node in the 2nd, and he certainly had unusual beliefs about government, wealth, and personal finances. Rush Limbaugh, a domineering, critical, and extremely opinionated man, has his NN in the 2nd in Pisces. Balancing the 2nd House Pisces North Node with the 8th house Virgo South Node will challenge this person to release criticism/perfectionism and to become aware of other people’s needs, suffering, and sorrow.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Thanks ashriia.

The second house represents the vocal cords/throat, speaking ability, moveable assets, money and horded wealth, appetite, food, and personal values. According to Vedic astrology, the 2nd house is also connected to family and the early family environment. Someone with North Node in the 2nd can become obsessed with beliefs/value systems, demonstrate forceful speech, and may strongly desire to achieve recognition and/or wealth.

If the dispositor is afflicted, North Node in the 2nd inclines a person to lie a lot. The person's speech can be domineering or crude, and he can use a lot of profanity. Someone with this placement enjoys foreign foods (i.e. ethnic cuisine) and contrarian/unusual beliefs.

With North Node in the 2nd house, the person's family life is often unusual and can be chaotic. This person could accumulate money from foreign lands, through foreign items, or through unusual occupations. Drug dealers and drug reps (i.e. pharmacists) can be seen from North Node in the 2nd house. North Node in the 2nd can have addictive tendencies such as smoking, drugs, or alcohol - they like to ingest things that are poisonous. Eating disorders can occur with this placement if the node's dispositor is badly afflicted. Early childhood might have been difficult and psychologically draining with a lack of privacy.

It appears that this person's life path might be connected to promoting unusual/non-mainstream beliefs, and speaking about his beliefs to others. Karl Marx had his North Node in the 2nd, and he certainly had unusual beliefs about government, wealth, and personal finances. Rush Limbaugh, a domineering, critical, and extremely opinionated man, has his NN in the 2nd in Pisces. Balancing the 2nd House Pisces North Node with the 8th house Virgo South Node will challenge this person to release criticism/perfectionism and to become aware of other people’s needs, suffering, and sorrow.

Ash or Carpe? (not sure who posted this analysis from the quote box) This is astounding - are you saying that is the Vedic interpretation of NN in 2nd?

carpediem

Carpe -

it was a long time ago. however, the similarities of prison and isolation of the 12th house is what made me consider that angle. not intending to detract from "jailed" imprisonment by sharing, but rather the 12th house "need" or "mandate" to be separated from society and social norms. in different ways, they are both consequences of rebellion, of some type, i believe - imposed by external or internal force.

not to be jokey but the saying "does not play well with others" comes to mind when i think of 12th house. makes me wonder if the 12th house afflicted person desires being ostracized or 'put away' or if they just can't help it?

the similarities of what RaRohini offered with "hikokomori" (hermitization) is not unlike actual incarceration in end results - long term incarcerated people who get out, often feel the need to return to safety of the cell or the separateness of life away from the rest of the world. it's a pretty deep issue either way.

Yes, I see what you're saying. You might be onto something there, Kitchy. Perhaps someone with a 12th house stellium subconsciously needs isolation and if he does not provide isolation in some form to himself, then he will attract "outside" influences (i.e. the law) that bring isolation to him.

ashriia

Thanks ashriia.

That sounds totally on point! I know someone with NN in the 2nd in libra with pluto. Ruler of 2nd is in the 8th. And this interpretation is so spot on!

Why do you use early family environment for 2nd house in vedic astrology instead of 3rd? I can understand the association with the throat,vocal chords since its the home of taurus. But can't understand the connection with early environment?

Not to detract from the original topic too much; to link it...I will say that the NN person I spoke of has saturn in the 12th, and was institutionalized as a teen for depression.

carpediem

That sounds totally on point! I know someone with NN in the 2nd in libra with pluto. Ruler of 2nd is in the 8th. And this interpretation is so spot on!

Why do you use early family environment for 2nd house in vedic astrology instead of 3rd? I can understand the association with the throat,vocal chords since its the home of taurus. But can't understand the connection with early environment?

Not to detract from the original topic too much; to link it...I will say that the NN person I spoke of has saturn in the 12th, and was institutionalized as a teen for depression.

Glad you found the analysis spot-on! The nodes can have such a powerful impact on people's lives.

I do not know why the 2nd house is associated with family and the early family environment in Vedic astrology. If I had to guess, I would say it's because after the physical body is formed (1st house), the child is then exposed to the family environment and family values (2nd house). From there, he moves into the 3rd house, where he learns to develop his courage & mind through siblings, neighbors, communication, and early schooling (3rd house).

RaRohini

Glad you found the analysis spot-on! The nodes can have such a powerful impact on people's lives.

I do not know why the 2nd house is associated with family and the early family environment in Vedic astrology. If I had to guess, I would say it's because after the physical body is formed (1st house), the child is then exposed to the family environment and family values (2nd house). From there, he moves into the 3rd house, where he learns to develop his courage & mind through siblings, neighbors, communication, and early schooling (3rd house).

Yes Carpediem, that is correct. The first nakshatra is Ashwini ( horse - semen)and second Bharani( womb ) in Aries ruling the first house which is the conception of self. The Second house is ruled by Taurus Rohini the cow meaning growth .. representing early childhood.