Is this synastry dangerous??

Aphrodite1sthouse

I met this man in a crazy way and I still can not believe it. I saw this man at the bus in March. We had never seen each other before and I thought he was so beautiful! and THE NEXT DAY(!!!) he started working at my job. None of us work there now and we still havent talked to eachother. He saw me in June again after not having seen each other since march at work. And he followed me and tried to see where I live. He didnt know I saw him. I looked up our synastry and here is our tightest aspects. Please tell me what you think about this. He is 19 and im 22.

His Virgo moon in my 8th house
His Leo Sun, Venus and Mars in my 7th house

His Eros, Juno and Blackmoon Lilith in my first house.

His Venus conjunct my Vertex,Juno and apollo 0°

HIS NESSUS CONJUNCT MY ASCENDANT 0°
His Casanova conjunct my asc 4°

His Pluto conjunct my moon 1°
His chiron conjunct my moon 0°

His mars square my Venus 3°
His mars trine my Pluto 2°
His mars opposite my Neptune 4°

My Lilith conjunct his moon 2°

Aphrodite1sthouse

Should I be afraid of him?

I met this man in a crazy way and I still can not believe it. I saw this man at the bus for the first time in March and THE NEXT DAY(!!!) he started working at my job. None of us work there now and we still havent talked to eachother. He saw me in June again after not having seen each other since march at work. And he followed me and tried to see where I live. He didnt know I saw him. I looked up our synastry and here is our tightest aspects. Please tell me what you think about this.

His Capricorn Eros, Juno and Blackmoon Lilith in my first house but not conjunct my asc.

His Nessus conjunct my asc 0° (!!!)

Witchyone

Re: Should I be afraid of him?

I met this man in a crazy way and I still can not believe it. I saw this man at the bus for the first time in March and THE NEXT DAY(!!!) he started working at my job. None of us work there now and we still havent talked to eachother. He saw me in June again after not having seen each other since march at work. And he followed me and tried to see where I live. He didnt know I saw him. I looked up our synastry and here is our tightest aspects. Please tell me what you think about this.

His Capricorn Eros, Juno and Blackmoon Lilith in my first house but not conjunct my asc.

His Nessus conjunct my asc 0° (!!!)

You're more likely to get a response if you post a synastry chart. I can't really make anything of just these aspects, personally.

It could be complete coincidence that he started working at the same place after you saw him on the bus. It's really weird that he followed you, though. Do you know for sure that he followed you to see where you live? That piece of information alone would worry me.

Aphrodite1sthouse

You're more likely to get a response if you post a synastry chart. I can't really make anything of just these aspects, personally.

It could be complete coincidence that he started working at the same place after you saw him on the bus. It's really weird that he followed you, though. Do you know for sure that he followed you to see where you live? That piece of information alone would worry me.
Okey I Will post the Chart, thank you

Aphrodite1sthouse

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_661gw_mel_f.3748.45305.png&res=100

Aphrodite1sthouse

Please tell me if our synastry is abusive?

The aspect that makes me afraid is his Nessus conjunct my asc 0°.
https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_661gw_mel_f.3748.45305.png&res=100

Aphrodite1sthouse

his Nessus conjunct my Asc 0°, should I stay away?

Im having a crush on a Guy and his Nessus is Exactly on my ascendant 0°. Ive heard so many people warn about this synastry aspect.
His moon is also in my 8th house and his Pluto and chiron conjunct my moon 0°.

AsianSapphire

Re: Should I be afraid of him?

Hello Aphrodite1sthouse,
It would really help if you add you natal chart and synastry chart.
For now..
If you have negative aspects in your natal chart between 1 and 7 houses or theirs rulers or/and negative aspects between 5/8 houses or its rulers THEN stay away from him!

ardentika

Re: his Nessus conjunct my Asc 0°, should I stay away?

Nessus is a tricky one indeed. I have Nessus natally conj. my Venus, but I can't say I've been abused. I definitely don't have a good taste in men, but that's not Nessus' fault, there are other indicators in the chart.

However, I've had also someone's Nessus on my NN and Venus and it hasn't worked out. I'm not sure this asteroid is enough to judge so I'd like to see the synastry. I saw your other post, however the chart doesn't open. You have to save it on your computer from astro.com and upload it mannualy thru the forum options.

Forgot to say I also had my Nessus on that guy's Moon... it's.. true I've been mean to him at times, but it was all because I was hurt.

Aphrodite1sthouse

Nessus is a tricky one indeed. I have Nessus natally conj. my Venus, but I can't say I've been abused. I definitely don't have a good taste in men, but that's not Nessus' fault, there are other indicators in the chart.

However, I've had also someone's Nessus on my NN and Venus and it hasn't worked out. I'm not sure this asteroid is enough to judge so I'd like to see the synastry. I saw your other post, however the chart doesn't open. You have to save it on your computer from astro.com and upload it mannualy thru the forum options.

Forgot to say I also had my Nessus on that guy's Moon... it's.. true I've been mean to him at times, but it was all because I was hurt.
How do I upload the pcture from my Phone?

ardentika

Re: his Nessus conjunct my Asc 0°, should I stay away?

You can't from the phone. Your best shot is to download the image and upload it on imgur and leave a link.

Aphrodite1sthouse

Is our synastry dangerous in any way?

Im on the inside and he is on the outside.
The aspect that stands out is his Nessus on my asc 0°
http://imgur.com/Dfj1BzH

Aphrodite1sthouse

Is there potential for him to hurt me?

Im very interested in this Guy but we have his Nessus on my asc and it makes me a little scared. Do you see anymore warning signs?0
Its my Natal Chart with him on the outside

Last edited:

Aphrodite1sthouse

Please tell me the bad and good in our synastry Chart?

I really reallly want someone to answer at least something short about our synastry. Its my Natal with him on the outside.

ardentika

I don't really. It's all about free will. Nessus is like a baby Pluto, lower vibrational Pluto. If the people involved don't have enough awareness, they might act on the Nessus. If they do, that Nessus won't operate.

Basically it can go either way, but I'm generally not a fan of asteroids becausw I don't think we understand them yet.