this baby -vaccination /autism risk?

WHYNOT

Banned
I've done a ton load of research on childhood vaccinations and know without a doubt they aren't safe.

Unfortunately my daughter whose child this is, is hell bent on getting this baby
fully vaccinated. I've given up trying to warn her. (but I'm very worried )

Here is her chart. I would be grateful for any insights..

Attachments

• astro_2ata_61_baby.36698.17235.jpg
    astro_2ata_61_baby.36698.17235.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 61

WHYNOT

Banned
All pediatricians agree that children SHOULD be vaccinated! There is no evidence that inoculations cause autism. NONE WHATEVER!

YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG :whistling:

some autism cases compensated in Federal Vaccine court
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/unanswered_question_study.html

italian court case
https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/mmr-causes-autism-italian-court-translation/

More reading:
http://www.whale.to/v/monkeys_get_autism.html

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/banner_photos.html

BTW Pediatricians aren't gods. they are just some people that spent some years memorising materials in textbooks. :biggrin:

rahu

Banned
hi WHYNOT

the mars/Neptune square in the child's chart certainly could show bad reactions to drugs in general.
and I agree %100 vaccines have turned into a money mill for the pharma corporations.

rahu

grace30

Ignoring astrology, it is irresponsible to not get your children vaccinated. The continued eradication of disease relies on herd immunity.

I also find it grating because my dad died from Meningococcal Meningitis back in 1995 when it was extremely rare in Australia, and now they have vaccinations for particular strains of Meningococcal and I cannot imagine why anyone would choose to forego that. It's the most hideous disease. He was diagnosed on July 1st and was taken off life support on July 19th. Such a rapid decline. To know people are willing to risk their lives and their health over the slim chance that they'll have an adverse reaction to the vaccine is beyond me. I don't mean to lecture you (and I don't want to come across as rude because that's not my intention!), but drawing from person experience, this topic just angers me.

Regardless, it is up to your daughter what she does with her child.

I've done a ton load of research on childhood vaccinations and know without a doubt they aren't safe.

Unfortunately my daughter whose child this is, is hell bent on getting this baby fully vaccinated. I've given up trying to warn her. (but I'm very worried )

Here is her chart. I would be grateful for any insights..

ALL babies are required by law to be vaccinated, otherwise, you risk your grandchild getting banned from public schools, summer camps, and worse.

As a parent, I completely disagree with your philosophy.

As an example of places where children are not widely vaccinated, try Africa and India.

In those places, children do die of infectious diseases and you would be in tatters if that happened to your own grandchild.

-HM

WHYNOT

Banned
ALL babies are required by law to be vaccinated, otherwise, you risk your grandchild getting banned from public schools, summer camps, and worse.

As a parent, I completely disagree with your philosophy.

As an example of places where children are not widely vaccinated, try Africa and India.

In those places, children do die of infectious diseases and you would be in tatters if that happened to your own grandchild.

-HM

As a parent myself , I find your ready acceptance of , and lack of investigation into the propaganda and bogus science practised by the vaccine industry very disturbing.

"All babies are required by law..." - Fortunately so far I don't live in a police state. Vaccination being made compulsory by law is a breach of human rights.

Re " Africa & India.." Those places also don't have soaring autism rates, which speaks volumes. Infectious diseases in those countries are due to malnutrition & lack of hygiene

Last edited:
As a parent myself , I find your ready acceptance of , and lack of investigation into the propaganda and bogus science practised by the vaccine industry very disturbing.

"All babies are required by law..." - Fortunately so far I don't live in a police state. Vaccination being made compulsory by law is a breach of human rights.

Re " Africa & India.." Those places also don't have soaring autism rates, which speaks volumes. Infectious diseases in those countries are due to malnutrition & lack of hygiene

You find it "disturbing".... that parents should take up the New Zealand Government on free vaccination services for their children and from an early age.

Some of you parents have really WEIRD philosophies !

I agree that some governments are indeed, police states, but certainly not the New Zealand government !

I think that you are seriously misguided !

it's NOT "disturbing" at all. It's called being a consciencious and dutiful parent !

You do have the "right" to not vaccinate your own child (in New Zealand), but since you do not have legal guardianship over your grandchild, maybe that is also a good thing ! (for the safety of the child).

If your grandchild was withheld vaccinations - due to your silly philosophies, then caught an infectious disease at a very early age, and tragically died, what would be your defense?

HM

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
Ignoring astrology, it is irresponsible to not get your children vaccinated. The continued eradication of disease relies on herd immunity.

I also find it grating because my dad died from Meningococcal Meningitis back in 1995 when it was extremely rare in Australia, and now they have vaccinations for particular strains of Meningococcal and I cannot imagine why anyone would choose to forego that. It's the most hideous disease. He was diagnosed on July 1st and was taken off life support on July 19th. Such a rapid decline. To know people are willing to risk their lives and their health over the slim chance that they'll have an adverse reaction to the vaccine is beyond me. I don't mean to lecture you (and I don't want to come across as rude because that's not my intention!), but drawing from person experience, this topic just angers me.

Regardless, it is up to your daughter what she does with her child.

Sad about your dad, but it was just fate.
Contrary to popular belief , meningitis IS NOT A TRANSMISSABLE DISEASE.
You should do some reading -
Drug induced meningitis...http://www.whale.to/vaccine/meningitis2.html
vaccine induced meningitis...http://www.whale.to/vaccines/meningitis2.htm

As to "herd immunity" - this is a misuse of the original. It can NEVER be achieved with the use of vaccines, since they do not achieve life long immunity, eg measles oubreaks amongst already vaccinated happens regularly but is lied about in media.

Another popular LIE is that vaccines caused polio, smallox etc to decline.

Check out the graphs which show that these diseases were well in decline BEFORE vaccines introduced-
http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/dr...n-son-and-any-future-kids-my-wife-and-i-have/

I get fed up with people who do NO independent investigation.
You need to understand REALITY today= we live in CORRUPT times.
Pharmaceutical /vaccine industry is corrupt. They regularly lie & falsify data. So is the FDA. Even govts are corrupt. Ditto mainstream media (= just a giant business enterprise). EVERYTHING is about $$$Profit. They drown out anyone/anything that threatens their profits. That includes telling the TRUTH.

WHYNOT

Banned
hi WHYNOT

the mars/Neptune square in the child's chart certainly could show bad reactions to drugs in general.
and I agree %100 vaccines have turned into a money mill for the pharma corporations.

rahu

Thanks Rahu. ( Only person so far with commonsense) I'm glad you pointed this out. I was wondering about it.
Vaccines of course are drugs, so this is cause for concern. I'm no good at interpreting charts, but I'm hoping there might be further elaboration eg a comment about ruler of 6th house (would that be mars in this case) etc

WHYNOT

Banned
You find it "disturbing".... that parents should take up the New Zealand Government on free vaccination services for their children and from an early age.

Some of you parents have really WEIRD philosophies !

I agree that some governments are indeed, police states, but certainly not the New Zealand government !

I think that you are seriously misguided !

it's NOT "disturbing" at all. It's called being a consciencious and dutiful parent !

You do have the "right" to not vaccinate your own child (in New Zealand), but since you do not have legal guardianship over your grandchild, maybe that is also a good thing ! (for the safety of the child).

If your grandchild was withheld vaccinations - due to your silly philosophies, then caught an infectious disease at a very early age, and tragically died, what would be your defense?

HM

You are spouting nonsense Horarymaster, and getting carried away.

Go back and read through the first line of my last comment again.
You have completely misconstrued it.

And anyway, I'm asking for astrological insights into the chart.
I'm worried, and have reason to be.
(Also If you'd read my original post properly, you'd realise that I've GIVEN UP on trying to warn my daughter.)

Last edited:

What investigation are you talking about ! You mean, specifically researching articles through the google search engine on the internet and then - like you - laying links to these anecdotal sites on AW ! LOL

Whoopedee Doo !

That's NOT research, my friend, that's "bs" ! LOL

I would prefer seeing an independently supervised and financed research study at a major university and medical school, like the Mayo Clinic - not financed by the drug or pharmeceutical industry - but beta tested on like, 10,000 babies, and over a period of YEARS, using the scientific method, with placebo injections on a set number of subjects, then the real serum on others, before we can even BEGIN to ascertain who is telling the "truth."

Now, your New Zealand Ministry of Health claims on their website that
have performed such stringent studies on a number of their vaccines, prior to releasing these vaccines for public consumption.

Why don't you comment on those studies before you start up your "attack" dog mode. LOL

Regarding the toddler's chart, there is every indication that this child, approaching two years of age, is a healthy and vibrant "normal" child.

Natal Mars, ruler of the 6th house of health, found in Gemini,and there is also natal Sun and Jupiter conjunct in Gemini.

Mars also makes a partile square with Neptune in Pisces, but also connects with a sextile to Uranus.

Mars and Neptune in challenging aspect (90 degree square) speaks about allergies and possible allergic reactions to certain types of anaesthetics, such as used during surgery.

Mars and Neptune can sometimes indicate problems related to the feet or peculiar health problems?

However. to say that the child would develop reactions to vaccines based on Mars/Neptune is sheer speculation at this point and only lab tests performed by a physician or paediatrician would confirm that ?

However, Mars and Uranus sextile shows a rather strong physical constitution and resiliancy to potential disease.

Sun conjunct Jupiter is another protective influence regarding overall health.

Mercury in Cancer conjunct Moon in Cancer is about stomach related problems, such as colic, and indigestion.

There may well be food allergies, as well?

Finally, we have a complex aspect called a fanhandle, between Moon, Mercury and Venus, and Pluto in opposition.

"Fanhandles" can have the properties of the yod and opposition combined, and can sometimes suggest preledictions and tendencies, and possibly, phobias - ie psycho-somatic illnesses and symptoms.

They typically play out in certain relationships.

I would need more information from the parents before I will comment, further.

HM

Last edited:

Marinka

Regardless of the vaccine issue, there is another issue in that you are asking for information on a chart and you are neither that person who's chart it is or the guardian of that person and hence, professional astrologers (depending on their code of ethics) may not be likely to provide this information.

WHYNOT

Banned
What investigation are you talking about ! You mean, specifically researching articles through the google search engine on the internet and then - like you - laying links to these anecdotal sites on AW ! LOL

Whoopedee Doo !

That's NOT research, my friend, that's "bs" ! LOL

I would prefer seeing an independently supervised and financed research study at a major university and medical school, like the Mayo Clinic - not financed by the drug or pharmeceutical industry - but beta tested on like, 10,000 babies, and over a period of YEARS, using the scientific method, with placebo injections on a set number of subjects, then the real serum on others, before we can even BEGIN to ascertain who is telling the "truth."

Now, your New Zealand Ministry of Health claims on their website that
have performed such stringent studies on a number of their vaccines, prior to releasing these vaccines for public consumption.

Why don't you comment on those studies before you start up your "attack" dog mode. LOL

Regarding the toddler's chart, there is every indication that this child, approaching two years of age, is a healthy and vibrant "normal" child.

Natal Mars, ruler of the 6th house of health, found in Gemini,and there is also natal Sun and Jupiter conjunct in Gemini.

Mars also makes a partile square with Neptune in Pisces, but also connects with a sextile to Uranus.

Mars and Neptune in challenging aspect (90 degree square) speaks about allergies and possible allergic reactions to certain types of anaesthetics, such as used during surgery.

Mars and Neptune can sometimes indicate problems related to the feet or peculiar health problems?

However. to say that the child would develop reactions to vaccines based on Mars/Neptune is sheer speculation at this point and only lab tests performed by a physician or paediatrician would confirm that ?

However, Mars and Uranus sextile shows a rather strong physical constitution and resiliancy to potential disease.

Sun conjunct Jupiter is another protective influence regarding overall health.

Mercury in Cancer conjunct Moon in Cancer is about stomach related problems, such as colic, and indigestion.

There may well be food allergies, as well?

Finally, we have a complex aspect called a fanhandle, between Moon, Mercury and Venus, and Pluto in opposition.

"Fanhandles" can have the properties of the yod and opposition combined, and can sometimes suggest preledictions and tendencies, and possibly, phobias - ie psycho-somatic illnesses and symptoms.

They typically play out in certain relationships.

I would need more information from the parents before I will comment, further.

HM

("AW! LOL, Whoopede Doo" ???? )

Fy i , I do scientific research. I have good critical thinking and analytical skills. (merc in Scorpio helps) I have investigated vaccines for past 2 years.

I have uncovered a very significant and revealing study that was done in 2011, which demonstrates that the science establishment already knew about Blood Brain Barrier becoming PERMEABLE in neo natals due to "systemic inflammation" (ie fever), and that substances can enter the brain & nervous system which ordinarily should not. Not only that, but the permeability can persist for some time. The study also showed that neurological effects do not become obvious at once, some manifesting after considerable time.

It's obvious to me and doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is how/why vaccines , with all their adjuvants are hazardous.
It is well known that aluminium & mercury are neuro toxins. To say nothing of all the other questionable substances.

In the 1970's babies got a total of 9 vaccines. Now it's over 40. It's crazy.
The autism rates have gone up exactly this way. They pretend they don't know the cause, but it's obvious. One doesn't need to wait for "scientific proof", it will never come. Too much $$ at stake.

It is a joke to suggest I go to the M.O H website to find reliable information. It takes at least 10 or 15 years for new knowledge to become mainstream, and Govt institutions are the last place to update. Besides they get large financial endorsements, so conflict of interest straight away, and Truth goes out the door.

Doctors, in general get all their info from pharmaceutical companies. They do not have time to do any independent research. They believe what they are told.

Re "anecdotal" evidence. If you think about it, ALL cases start off as "anecdote" eg Thalidomide cases..Anecdote is the earliest stage of any controversy.

Finally, OBVIOUSLY the links I posted above don't comprise the sum total of my research. I provided them them for quick reference.

Thanks for your astrological insights. On Astrodienst it specifically mentions that Mars square neptune must be cautious about drugs, all ones life... even Dr. prescribed ones. I was wondering about the moon/ merc afflictions with Uranus. That's interesting what you pointed out re stomach. Andrew Wakefield discovered a problem to do with the gut that autism cases all had

Last edited:

grace30

WHYNOT, my Mercury is in Scorpio too, and you and I have opposing views on this, so.

If you are ill and in hospital and they tell you you need a vaccine, what do you say? Is it okay to get a vaccination when you are already sick, or is it bad all of the time? What about other modern medical advancements? Do you take Panadol when you have a headache? These are things produced by major pharmaceutical companies. Boycotting vaccines but taking prescription or over the counter medications or accepting vaccinations when you are already unwell is nonsensical.

Also, they are not certain why autism rates appear to be on the rise. Logic says it's connected with lifestyle and environment (diet etc) or genetics. The vaccine-autism link has been discredited by non biased sources so many times. There is no logical connection. But you can also argue that autism isn't actually on the rise - we are just more aware of it now, more inclined to notice signs and get a diagnosis early on etc. And with an increasing population = increasing diagnoses of disorders like autism. Do you believe there is a link between vaccines and ADD/ADHD, OCD, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, Bipolar etc. because all of these are also on the rise.

WHYNOT

Banned
WHYNOT, my Mercury is in Scorpio too, and you and I have opposing views on this, so.

If you are ill and in hospital and they tell you you need a vaccine, what do you say? Is it okay to get a vaccination when you are already sick, or is it bad all of the time? What about other modern medical advancements? Do you take Panadol when you have a headache? These are things produced by major pharmaceutical companies. Boycotting vaccines but taking prescription or over the counter medications or accepting vaccinations when you are already unwell is nonsensical.

Also, they are not certain why autism rates appear to be on the rise. Logic says it's connected with lifestyle and environment (diet etc) or genetics. The vaccine-autism link has been discredited by non biased sources so many times. There is no logical connection. But you can also argue that autism isn't actually on the rise - we are just more aware of it now, more inclined to notice signs and get a diagnosis early on etc. And with an increasing population = increasing diagnoses of disorders like autism. Do you believe there is a link between vaccines and ADD/ADHD, OCD, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, Bipolar etc. because all of these are also on the rise.

My concern is about BABY/SMALL CHILDREN vaccines.( From 9 in 1980 to...more than 40 now)
Haven't you understood any of what I said above?
You're just parroting vaccine industry propaganda.

CapAquaPis

I was born in 1980 before MMR shots and I needed...8-10 vaccines by the time I was 4, just when I'm diagnosed with mild or high-functioning autism. My family and I don't believe in the autism-vaccination link theory despite how popular these ideas are (Jenny McCarthy, who claimed to "cured" her 12 year old son from autism is a huge proponent), because my family on both sides: Dad's has a history of mental disorders and learning disabilities (my half-sis, bro and nephew) and I've learned Mom's have the possibility of Asperger's (my uncle and cousin from my aunt believe they have it).

Grace30, about 3 years ago, an Italian doctor "discovered" a link between vaccines and homosexuality (later with transgenderism). I don't believe in this nonsense either. He believes autism, homosexuality and whatever was "not commonly found" in children 50-60 years ago was all because "vaccines" aren't around then and when they appeared, there goes the rates of autism (and homosexuality or transgenderism) went sky high. :pouty:

CapAquaPis

Regardless of the vaccine issue, there is another issue in that you are asking for information on a chart and you are neither that person who's chart it is or the guardian of that person and hence, professional astrologers (depending on their code of ethics) may not be likely to provide this information.

I had to double post to comment on something else brought up in the thread: professional astrologers (I seen this issue discussed on YT vids) follow their own ethics (usually this is common among them) do not want to dwell in negativity the find or give warnings about people's charts or horoscopes, esp. when it involves babies and children. If a parent knows astrology well enough and wanted to find out these things about their children, they'll do it on their own time. Sure, parents want to know if their child will grow up healthy, safe and sound...and want to protect the child from potential threats or dangers.

rahu

Banned
Thanks Rahu. ( Only person so far with commonsense) I'm glad you pointed this out. I was wondering about it.
Vaccines of course are drugs, so this is cause for concern. I'm no good at interpreting charts, but I'm hoping there might be further elaboration eg a comment about ruler of 6th house (would that be mars in this case) etc

hi WHYNOT

therer is another point. the US is (or was)the only industrialized country that allows pharma corporations to advertise on TV. for good reason. did anyone heard of restless foot syndrome until the pharma gangsters created a drug for this syndrome?

another point ,it is well known that the fda has given drug companies carter blanche. that is the testing is insufficient.
it is known that it is better to take a drug that has a least a 10 year history. the newest drugs can be dangerous . but the pharma corporations can make billions of dollars while paying indemnity of a few hundred million to the people who have been killed or damaged.

it is a rip off.
look at the"health care:". elderly people are being left to die with no treatment.,.. sorry there is no opening for 6 ,months madam.

mrsa which is considered a antibiotic trersistant disease is easily treatable with a myriad of herbs or homeopathic treatments. one is allicin a garlic derivative. it will kill the mrsa infection but if your doctor finds out you try this, he will drop you immediately and the pharma corporations will not developed a natural derivative because they can not patent it. so the medical establishment would rather put patients on IVs of opiates while the mrsa eats their bodies til they die, to the tune of 163,000 per years(of course the cdc alyters these numbers so they can ignore mrsa.the cdc said mrsa is not a problem anymore because only 2-3 cases are diagnosed per month in the hosptials. total lie. hospitals refuse to test for mrsa....
it is all about money , not about health.
in fact the NWO wants to reduce the population by 95%,so they clearly are not going to try to extend life. this is very apparent with older people.
I will not get into the litany of lies that Kaiser has given my 85 year old mother as they refuse to treat a serious sinus infection....they simply will wait for her to die. this is the reality
rahu

WHYNOT

Banned
I was born in 1980 before MMR shots and I needed...8-10 vaccines by the time I was 4, just when I'm diagnosed with mild or high-functioning autism. My family and I don't believe in the autism-vaccination link theory despite how popular these ideas are (Jenny McCarthy, who claimed to "cured" her 12 year old son from autism is a huge proponent), because my family on both sides: Dad's has a history of mental disorders and learning disabilities (my half-sis, bro and nephew) and I've learned Mom's have the possibility of Asperger's (my uncle and cousin from my aunt believe they have it).

Grace30, about 3 years ago, an Italian doctor "discovered" a link between vaccines and homosexuality (later with transgenderism). I don't believe in this nonsense either. He believes autism, homosexuality and whatever was "not commonly found" in children 50-60 years ago was all because "vaccines" aren't around then and when they appeared, there goes the rates of autism (and homosexuality or transgenderism) went sky high. :pouty:

Autism (although the name is new) is really just a neurological disorder. A disorder of the brain/ nervous system.
It is very significant to note that the symptoms of autism are the SAME as symptoms of mercury poisoning, and can vary in severity depending on exposure. Mercury is poisonous to the brain .

In your case it is quite feasible that the series of shots you got (containing mercury + other chemicals) at such a young age caused some damage to your nervous system.

It's not only MMR shots that cause damage. (-although in particular since the MMR was added, cases of neurological disorders have skyrocketed)

As to your family history, who knows what environmental toxins they were exposed to. Neurological damage can occur in more than one way. Vaccines are another pathway- more direct one - for toxic chemicals to enter the brain.
(I wonder astrologically, what is the condition of your mercury and/or 3rd house.. etc? )

btw Re your comment @ Grace30, about someone trying to draw a connection between "homosexuality" and vaccines...I agree this is absurd and ludicrous since homosexuality can hardly be classified as a nervous system disorder. (Just goes to show that becoming a Dr. doesn't automatically indicate intelligence and commonsense)

Last edited: