View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2013, 07:42 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to mergyte666
Re: How accurate/effective is a relocation chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
If your natal neptune is going to be on the Ascendant. Look at all your neptune aspects, and the house that neptune is in. to get a sense of what you can expect.

If you have an opportunity, or if you feel a pull to live someplace. then that is where you are meant to be for an indefinite, or short time. Don't set up restrictions for yourself based on astrocartography. When i moved, i didn't know anything about astrocartography. but moved to a place where my r. ascendant fell to a house with the most to work on and deal with. basically my severely debilitated sun.

i think it just works out like that. you're meant to face issues sometimes head on and discover new aspects of your personality. With neptune on the ascendant.. and sun in square to neptune. you'll probably work through father issues, or subconscious childhood matters, maybe take up neptune pursuits in some way. It really, depends on the houses being affected and their aspects. but avoid drugs, definitely.
Thank you for the answer

In natal chart I have only one aspect to Neptune (Neptune in the 1st house square Sun in the 3rd house), the same will be in relocation chart only Neptune will be on the ASC square Sun in the 3rd house.

My progressed ASC is conjunct Neptune, which might explain why I am drawn to a place with Neptune on the ASC. Am I right?

I have never been there but I feel I want to go there. It was always my dream to live by the sea or on the island where is very warm (my moon is in Pisces). So I will move to the island.

I understood Neptune influence to me I should be avoid of drugs.

And what do you think about Mars in Libra on MC? Will it be really aggressive place for me? Or will I feel frustrated and confined?