Exams for degree,pass or fail?

kalinka

Why you don't post a horary but an event chart? Valid for everyone who takes exams at the same time? And also without houses it's not readable. Moreover, is it really useful to know the answer already? I mean, what if the answer is negative?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hi,should create a horary or a chart with the date of the exams? Is useful to know my possibilities of success or failure,it's not that far away,next month.Tell me so i correct chart with another readable.

Horary charts don't work like that, you know they don't

You want to know whether you will pass or fail in your exam, so you run a horary chart at the time/date that the question came into your head. Horary can answer the question as much as an event chart can.

Chrysalis

I'm going to say that you'll pass. Hopefully im right :biggrin:

Asc will conjunct Ur/MC midpoint in a little over a degree which can bring you fortunate changes and even a change of occupation.

Im going to leave this one at this.

Make sure you pass Nightfall. Goodluck.

kalinka

Moon conjunct L10 Jupiter, which is essential and accidental weak. L9 square L1 +mercury as natural ruler for exams and dispositor of pof in opposition with L1.

Bunraku

I feel like you were going to pass. The university wanted you to pass, and the test was favored for you to pass. But you rejected it somehow and that’s why you failed.