Venus in scorpio

Witchyone

Well I would have to agree with this. I will admit that I personally don't have venus in scorpio. This thread is based on observations of pretty much every person I know who has venus in scorpio. However, I will say that my asc is scorpio and that even with that, growing up as a teenager and young adult, I had the problems described with venus in scorpio as well. By that I mean, I used to jump into sex first before getting to know the person and then all the mistakes in the relationship would come up as well as the emotional turmoil and attachment to what wasn't really there but was idealised and fantasised instead. Lots of ppl do this actually. But scorpio as a sign in general carries the traits of jumping into sex too soon as a way to get to know a person, but it doesn't exactly work that way. And I reckon that's why venus is in detriment in this sign. However all is not lost. There's a sign for everyone :). Virgo, Taurus and cancer are quite good at taming the scorpios and help them to slow down.

I'm a bit Scorpio like when I fall in love, so I get it, even though I also don't get it because as a Venus in Taurus, I usually wait for sex until I feel safe.

This Venus in Scorpio person I knew actually instilled deep feelings of protectiveness in me. I could see plainly that he was a heartbreaker, but I think his heart was more broken than anyone he encountered...if that makes sense. Another thing I noted though, is that I don't think he wanted any pity about that. Complicated folks, but worth it for someone who can handle them, I think.

Abby83

I'm a bit Scorpio like when I fall in love, so I get it, even though I also don't get it because as a Venus in Taurus, I usually wait for sex until I feel safe.

This Venus in Scorpio person I knew actually instilled deep feelings of protectiveness in me. I could see plainly that he was a heartbreaker, but I think his heart was more broken than anyone he encountered...if that makes sense. Another thing I noted though, is that I don't think he wanted any pity about that. Complicated folks, but worth it for someone who can handle them, I think.

Yes!!!!!! Omg, you are on the ball arnt you :).

I too know of a man who is a heartbreaker who is heartbroken and dwelling on that and I so just want to nurture him in a motherly way but he doesn't want it and he buries himself forever in his sorrow. Ahhh.

Witchyone

Yes!!!!!! Omg, you are on the ball arnt you :).

I too know of a man who is a heartbreaker who is heartbroken and dwelling on that and I so just want to nurture him in a motherly way but he doesn't want it and he buries himself forever in his sorrow. Ahhh.

Haha, I try. Mostly, I've just known a lot of people, and I pay attention.

I think current sexual culture is soooo hard on people with this placement, particularly the men!

duenderoja

I know that in western astrology I have this placement.

In Vedic, what I follow, my Venus is on the cusp. Practically there, but not quite. But I do exhibit scorpionic qualities. But much differently than you guys have described here.

I have the other side of the the scorpion coin. The control. I excercise abstinence until I find what I want, and then I ravage. Until then, I maintain composure.

But then I have a stellium in Scorpio. And my Venus is conjunct Uranus and I fall in love far too quickly so this is my way of protecting myself.

Last edited:

Witchyone

I know that in western astrology I have this placement.

In Vedic, what I follow, my Venus is on the cusp. Practically there, but not quite. But I do exhibit scorpionic qualities. But much differently than you guys have described here.

I have the other side of the the scorpion coin. The control. I excercise abstinence until I find what I want, and then I ravage. Until then, I maintain composure.

But then I have a stellium in Scorpio. And my Venus is conjunct Uranus and I fall in love far too quickly so this is my way of protecting myself.

I think this is the smartest course of action for someone with this placement, but I would think also the most difficult.

I definitely saw the need for control. I'm surprised I didn't mention that part, because it was the primary quality I noted.

duenderoja

I think this is the smartest course of action for someone with this placement, but I would think also the most difficult.

I definitely saw the need for control. I'm surprised I didn't mention that part, because it was the primary quality I noted.

The control is not difficult, practically second nature. But it does get tedious.

Witchyone

My Saturn, remember? 😑😏 on the ascendant oppressing all of my planets. Except Venus.

I didn't remember which energy was responsible, but I remember the general energy. Makes perfect sense.

From my point of view, on this forum, you come across as calm, self-possessed, and content, rather than restricted. I very much admire those qualities and find I like talking to people with your sort of demeanor.

duenderoja

I didn't remember which energy was responsible, but I remember the general energy. Makes perfect sense.

From my point of view, on this forum, you come across as calm, self-possessed, and content, rather than restricted. I very much admire those qualities and find I like talking to people with your sort of demeanor.

I appreciate that. But I do recognize my shortcomings.

NRodin

I know a few people with this position, and the one female was in pretty abusive situations, but the reasoning for it stems to a deeper aspect of the Scorpio nature. Scorpio is not a great position for Venus to be in since Libra and Taurus rule this planet, and Scorpio is an opposition to this planet. These people always tend to destroy love or the idea of love to fully understand it through experiencing its devastation first, and this devastation always arises out of a desire to deeply merge into another person out of an intention which is inadvertently manipulative.

Scorpios feel incredibly lonely much of the time, so the only way to feel close to another is through intimacy and relationships, so this sign almost always tends to use people to escape loneliness or feelings of pain, which is actually a really cruel thing to do. All Scorpios pretty much have experience abusing drugs, or abusing sex/love/people-its just a theme for this sign as these are all catalysts for emotional destruction, and a Scorpio will never understand its purpose until the phoenix awakens from multiple destructions and rebirths, for this incarnate quality is where this sign will finally acquire identification and stability.

When you rely on someone or something to complete you, it is a deviation from true love, which is actually more objective in its most successful form. Libra is romantic and charming, but also detached and shallow enough to keep love at bay when the tides get crazy. Taurus is stable and centred around maintaining personal pleasure, and inviting others into experiencing the same for themselves, but the self remains in tact in these signs even with another partner being around. Scorpio on the other hand transforms into what it needs to be to get what it wants and ends up feeding on others during the initial stages of the deconstructive phase.

These people mentioned who feel like they are being sexually preyed on by others stems from having a deep sex appeal, since Scorpio is about transformation and rebirth, which is the practical intent behind sex (pregnancy), but Scorpio has to learn to channel this energy in spiritual and creative ways, or else it will all pent up and be directed towards destroying and rebuilding a human being through a relationship or a sexual act, which is the incorrect format for this sign's complete expression.

Lotus

These people mentioned who feel like they are being sexually preyed on by others stems from having a deep sex appeal, since Scorpio is about transformation and rebirth, which is the practical intent behind sex (pregnancy), but Scorpio has to learn to channel this energy in spiritual and creative ways, or else it will all pent up and be directed towards destroying and rebuilding a human being through a relationship or a sexual act, which is the incorrect format for this sign's complete expression.

Thanks NRodin for your post.

What would then be the 'correct format' for expressing the Scorpio energy?

Thanks

NRodin

Thanks NRodin for your post.

What would then be the 'correct format' for expressing the Scorpio energy?

Thanks

The healthier format is learning how to maintain deeper relationships with aspects of life that can withhold the gravitational pull of the Scorpio. it's not that a partnership cannot handle this pull, its that it rarely can. Scorpios need to dive into behavioural psychology to understand how to control things in a healthy way, and learn when and how to relinquish control properly. If a Scorpio expresses too much energy via sexuality, then unhealed wounds must be addressed within the psyche, and professional cognitive therapy or confiding in trust worthy friends is a must, as well as learning how to create healthy affection with others. People with too much Scorpio energy reserve all of their affection and love for one person, and that is too many eggs in one basket that can tip at any moment, so finding long term partnerships of various forms such as business, friends, family, mentorship etc, are all deep areas of connection that will sustain the desires of the Scorpio more safely.

In short, the Scorpio must learn to expand love instead of concentrating it narrowly. A deep way of living is more important than a deep relationship that is separate from the rest of the world. No one intends to break trust with someone, it's just that we all are so accustomed to our ritual habits that we forget about how unique our preferences are when contrasted with others, so an open mind and detachment aids in seeing through waters more clearly.

Last edited:

Abby83

Although...... Scorpio rules hormones as well. If the hormones are out of whack (which is highly likely for a venus in scorpio), it doesn't matter how much the person focuses on creative and spiritual matters. The hormones take over the mind. An example is when a woman's hormones go crazy when she is prime for procreation (clucky). Her body will go ding ding ding and until she makes that baby, she wont be able to focus on anything else.

Abby83

The healthier format is learning how to maintain deeper relationships with aspects of life that can withhold the gravitational pull of the Scorpio. it's not that a partnership cannot handle this pull, its that it rarely can. Scorpios need to dive into behavioural psychology to understand how to control things in a healthy way, and learn when and how to relinquish control properly. If a Scorpio expresses too much energy via sexuality, then unhealed wounds must be addressed within the psyche, and professional cognitive therapy or confiding in trust worthy friends is a must, as well as learning how to create healthy affection with others. People with too much Scorpio energy reserve all of their affection and love for one person, and that is too many eggs in one basket that can tip at any moment, so finding long term partnerships of various forms such as business, friends, family, mentorship etc, are all deep areas of connection that will sustain the desires of the Scorpio more safely.

In short, the Scorpio must learn to expand love instead of concentrating it narrowly. A deep way of living is more important than a deep relationship that is separate from the rest of the world. No one intends to break trust with someone, it's just that we all are so accustomed to our ritual habits that we forget about how unique our preferences are when contrasted with others, so an open mind and detachment aids in seeing through waters more clearly.

This is why I say time and time again that I think virgo is the perfect match for scorpio because they reduce that high sexual energy and bring it down to a healthier level. But hopefully not too restrictive.

Releasing too much scorpio sexual energy leaves little room for other important aspects of a relationship as the partners are blinded from what else is there. At first, it's very hard for a scorpio venus to realise anything else exists and they usually find out the hard way.

tisha83

Hi all,

I've encountered a few ppl in my life who have all told me that in their relationship they felt their partner was taking advantage of them sexually and they didn't enjoy that feeling of being used. What these ppl had in common was that they all had venus in scorpio. So im wondering if this is something to expect with venus in scorpio? Does anyone have any knowledge or experience they would like to share about this placement and their relationship?

I have Venus in Scorpio in my 7th house and she is also a ruler of 7th. Also, I have Pluto in Scorpio on Descendant conjunct my Moon in Libra there. As well as Saturn in Scorpio in 7th. All of these make my relationships pretty difficult. It´s much about power, manipulation, obsession, sex, death and rebirth. According to your question, I think that your observation about people with Venus in Scorpio is right. Venus in Scorpio has strong attractivness thanks to her dark sexual side which is totally different like for example Venus in Libra or opposing Venus in Taurus. Sex is one of the tool of Scorpio how to exchange energies with others and also uses as a tool for transformation of personality. So that people with Venus in Scorpio attract sexually others and maybe they feel for that reason that they are sexually advantaged only.

What about my Venus in Scorpio, I know about its sexual attractivness for others and I´m absolutelly carefull about new sexual partners. In the past I had experience when I was feeling sexually and emotionally abused. I had the significant relationship with a man, whose I attracted mostly sexually but normally he didn´t want to have a normal relationship with me and he wasn´t emotionally interested about me, only sexually. This experience hurted me a lot and now I´m really careffull about who I let go closer. I think it´s also influenced by my Saturn in 7th house who repressed power of Scorpio influence.

Last edited:

CBEE925

Interesting topic.........I recently had done a horary between my boyfriend and I and Venus was in Scorpio.

Heard that this means he is really into you? But then someone told me that it depends on what sign it is actually. This chart had a Libra ascendent......

My bf and I have/had a very sexual relationship........I'm afraid that's all it was though.:sad: