I urge you to read my chart.

Kryptos

I urge you to read my chart. +Composite +Synastry

A life story in a few short sentences
High school flunk
Tertiary Prep flunk
College/University Entrance Aptitude test = Success
Entered College/University solely based on aptitude test

Higher education potential sapped by a venus-pluto relationship (generally speaking)
Education not completed - I feel stuck in a rut at the moment.

I realise there is some versatility on vocations/roles/responsibilities based on this birth chart.

Wants: Live a comfortable life, to see others relieved of their burdens, an end to world suffering in many forms. End of Tyranny and severe punishment for those that condone it.

Relationships:
The Ex of 4 years seems to crop up in the mind. I have experienced her jealousy and manipulation. The beautiful Libran Ascendant is hard to forget. I do feel vulnerable in love to the point of the possibility of hurting real bad. I would like to know: Was the relationship meant to continue? [see synastry and composite chart] (First and Second Chart From Left)

What life direction is the Natal Chart(CHART ON FAR RIGHT), Solar (MIDDLE) and Lunar Return (SECOND CHART FROM RIGHT) indicating?

I would call the current events very melancholy... it's like torture.

As I write I am currently dealing with legal issues with The Crown/Regina.
It may not be my business to talk. If I may say, the allegations are false.
I am determined to deal with this in an alternative way and not allow "lawyers" to play around with it.

Lunar and Solar Return has been updated to current location.

Birthdate is concealed for safety? Please let me know what is required.

Without Prejudice
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Attachments

• SYNastro_61gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous.39525.21871.gif
    SYNastro_61gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous.39525.21871.gif
    41.9 KB · Views: 35
  • COMPastro_621gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous.39568.23273.gif
    COMPastro_621gw_01_02_anonymous_anonymous.39568.23273.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 39
  • SRastro_32gw_01_anonymous_201154.39893.32557.gif
    SRastro_32gw_01_anonymous_201154.39893.32557.gif
    70.4 KB · Views: 34
  • LRastro_35gw_01_anonymous_201154.40007.3946.gif
    LRastro_35gw_01_anonymous_201154.40007.3946.gif
    68.9 KB · Views: 32
  • NATAL-T-ASPECT-CHIRONastro_2gw_01_anonymous.39104.11769.gif
    NATAL-T-ASPECT-CHIRONastro_2gw_01_anonymous.39104.11769.gif
    75.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

R4VEN

Kryptos, I find your post Cryptic :wink: For that reason I am not sure what the question is you are asking.

If your chart is the one with Sun in Aqua and Moon in 12th in Cancer, then the reason - possibly - that you are taking the circuitous route through life is the Yod between your natal Sun, Uranus and Moon. This is the energy of `your life will not be like everyone else's. no matter how you may wish it to be.'

Now, I do not like doing this to a new user, but I think you need to be `educated' re Yods and what to expect. Here is some `light' reading:
http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astro...of-god---what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15271&highlight=Yods

Kryptos

Hi R4VEN, when you say possibly, how possible is possible in terms of 100% being completely Certain and 0% - not likely at all...

any word on how this affect love relationships?

It struck me with the following: (with great respect) When reference is made to "not like everyone else" who is 'everyone else'? Also, don't we all have a different role in life to "play"?

I'm not from whoop^2. however, g'day from the same landmass too btw :)

Last edited:

danashock

holy family karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is quite an interesting chart.from what i am seeing,everyone (family members) is involved, your father, mother,siblings and grandparents. It would have really been nice if i could take my time with you in a proffessional reading to dig more but i'll share what i've got for now.

i really empathize with you,a bucket chart with a singleton moon is very difficult,because it indicates true turmoil with the mother.

what kind of karma? im thinking with that highlighted moon in midheaven,capenergy and second house pluto, you are really meant to get or regain the status and reputation of the family through a very high status job or something of that sort. i think it has been a very very longtime issue for your family and your grandparents also worked hard on it but couldnt get the message across. (btw are your grandparents immigrants?? i think grandmother may have done some of the raising. or do u have brothers from another parent who happens to be from a different nationality?)

saturn in the third with uranus there makes me think theres some unresolved issues with siblings,, also be careful because i see issues with communicating (saturn in the 3rd house and chiron in gemini) seems like you use too big of a word to describe a small event,something like that.

there are also alot of indicators for great artistic ability (venus conj neptune and jupiter and part of fortune in pisces among others) but there is also a great tendancy to over indulge especially in foods and alcohol

i'm brainstorming here but i will come back later. i also "urge" you to get a reading from me because i would love to give real attention to this chart!

R4VEN

Hi R4VEN, when you say possibly, how possible is possible in terms of 100% being completely Certain and 0% - not likely at all...

It struck me with the following: (with great respect) When reference is made to "not like everyone else" who is 'everyone else'? Also, don't we all have a different role in life to "play"?

Possibly means around 90%.
You may - or may not - remember the kerfuffle a few years ago re former federal court judge Marcus Einfeld being sprung for lying about who was driving his Merc when it copped a $77 speeding fine. In trying to avoid it, he ended up in gaol. This guy has a yod on his natal. It brings difficult decisions at times, but the only way to deal with these kinds of decisions is to be absolutely truthful, even when then result may be public shaming. That is how a yod may work in one's life. The life path - as I alluded to above - will be non-linear, with often unexpected twists, turns and diversions.

In your life, the yod may be felt through the area of relationships & family - especially mother's side. You may not even have to be consciously aware of what the background is in your family in order to be able to live this through. The personal relationships to which you will be attracted will be for the purpose iof experiencing whatever it is your yod draws you to experiencing. This is essentially a soul-contract issue. (Haven't time to expand on this right now.)

I suggest you read about yods, just to be aware of the probable effects on your life as a whole.

`Everyone' else refers to the `life is a straight and predictable line' crowd..... but you already know that this is not so for you.

Kryptos

I appreciate all who have replied.
Thank you Momma's Kamquat for pointing out the natal chart.
Yes, Saturn is in 4th. along with Ceres and Uranus.
thank you R4VEN for not making the reading 'heavy'.
All this time I have felt like a toy car revving up the 'U' shaped arch spinning the wheels...

Do any of the Solar or Lunar Charts indicate anything about dealing with legal matters?

Last edited:

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_kdvalue_e.htm

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

Kryptos

thank you astrologer50 for the suggestions.

thezodiac.com website hits it on the head with my dad... explains it just very well..
one moment kind and loving then another moment an outbreak occurs... sometimes just looks like someone is gonna get a hurt real bad....(intentional bad grammar)
mum says I think too much... I think that is subjective, as I think she doesn't think 'enough' and not constructively 'enough'....

Can anyone say something particular about the Yod/s in the Natal Chart?
(are people being reluctant because it is serious? also maybe because it is comparative to the male organ?)

Yes, I have been wronged. Also, an invasion of privacy has occured!
was taken away and locked up for something I believe I didn't do.

Now because of that I have a Court Case to deal with. A Psych. Evaluation was ordered at one staged and the result was negative.

Family wants a Psychiatrist Diagnosis for me and family have expressed they think I am looney. Well, not that extreme... they do think I am 'different'.

I don't think I have a full grasp of this Yod/s I will print out the Natal and have a closer and more accurate look.

the following taken from http://www.acumind.com/Pam/yod.html

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]For you Aquarius:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]is this Aquarius Sun??

Neptune is in your 1st house of self.
Neptune opens up the logical Aquarius to look at the other side. One needs the other. Aquarius is left brain, mental, while Neptune (Pisces' planet) is right brained. From the right we get inspiration which Aquarius can use for higher thought and new inventions. Neptune here can alter your ambition, looking at life from a larger perspective, where material things aren't as important.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Pluto is in the 11th house of friends, ambitions, goals, the money of the career, etc. The 11th is also that of adopted children.
[/FONT]
[deleted overly-long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

OK... so I have Neptune Sextile Pluto.. Apparently this is The Master YOD...
Am I supposed to make something useful out of this???

someone please say something constructively useful...
I think I need out... (not an end of this flesh body of course.)[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

shyam1953

hello good soul
if ur really interested in knowing ur future send birth details & major past events to get ur time rectified on this basis.my technique is different & based scientifically on vedic astrology of india.

shyam53@yahoo.com

R4VEN

Just about your yod, Kryptos. Yods are almost impossible to `explain'. They defy explanation. Put simply, they demand tests which may be impossible for `normal' folk to endure.

The inconjuncts between your Moon and each of Sun and Uranus indicate some volatile behaviour which may just spring out of nowhere. You may be the perpetrator of this behaviiour, and it is equally likely that you can be on the receiving end of this behaviour - perhaps from parents.
It is also likely that any erratic outbursts from you would be hugely confronting to your parents because you would most likely be showing them themselves - so they would then blame you, making you `the problem'. Textbook projection - it happens to almost everyone who has a yod in their charts.

Your Moon in Cancer is sensitive enough on its own, but it is also in the 12th house - ruled by Cancer - and it is the apex of the yod, so is the most sensitive - and perhaps reactive - point in your whole chart. Check out further down this page for Moon in the 12th - it is not an easy gig at all.
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarmaHouse12.htm

I know this does not help you at present, but the court case stuff - and you not being responsible for what you have been accused of - is pretty `normal' yod fare. Yod people have this happen to them as a test of character. The test is to be honest and truthful, even when others are not. Yod people are often thrown into the deep end without a paddle or a lifesaving vest and asked to deal with it alone.

Last edited:
OK... so I have Neptune Sextile Pluto.. Apparently this is The Master YOD...
Am I supposed to make something useful out of this???
This is simply a *generational matter*

My way of helping newcomers is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events. If you are truly interested in astrology, I and most others here will help you…..

Having a Sagittarius MC which is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels and types of astrologers. So I may provide links to encourage you in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….