Will he turn back ?

Scherzy

I'm not ready to lose him. Will we ever see each other again? Or was it really the end? Will he communicate?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_he.78793.179325.jpg
    astro_2gw_he.78793.179325.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 58

ellie04

Hmm... I'm not terribly good at Horary but on first look, you're both in your 12H, no reception, no aspect so it doesn't look positive. Saturn with South Node so it seems you need to let go of some old issues. I don't know what happened but Sun & Venus receiving each other so I think there's still a strong attraction between you.

Scherzy

Hmm... I'm not terribly good at Horary but on first look, you're both in your 12H, no reception, no aspect so it doesn't look positive. Saturn with South Node so it seems you need to let go of some old issues. I don't know what happened but Sun & Venus receiving each other so I think there's still a strong attraction between you.
He said I don want you,I dont love you anymore,you dont seem pretty anymore:(

Chrysalis

He won't be turning back, as neither L7 moon nor sun are planets that go retrograde.

All moon wants to do right now is finish this opposition with you/saturn...after head*ucking you communication wise (moon trine neptune in 3rd).

If you've been putting pressure on him to marry, this is why he's backed off, you should have just let things flow at their natural pace....whats the big rush to get married ?

Scherzy

He won't be turning back, as neither L7 moon nor sun are planets that go retrograde.

All moon wants to do right now is finish this opposition with you/saturn...after head*ucking you communication wise (moon trine neptune in 3rd).

If you've been putting pressure on him to marry, this is why he's backed off, you should have just let things flow at their natural pace....whats the big rush to get married ?
Because he promised me, but I always doubted him.
He didn't take care of me, he wasn't serious to me.
He won't talk to me again? I'm not gonna see him again?
Is it true that he doesnt love me anymore?

Scherzy

Does that mean that he wouldnt be convinced if I went to speak to him?

squirrel

may i try? i'm not very good at this but i'm practicing. i also use intercepted houses and their rulers, so saturn for you again (because aquarius is intercepted in the 1st) and sun for him (leo in 7th). according to this, you will have some kind of contact in 2 days/weeks/months (the upcoming sun trine saturn). however, there is a mutual reception between him and venus, check out if there is someone else he is interested in. also, the reception between your primary significators is mutually bad.

either way, i would not go back to him. he deliberately hurt you, i mean who would say such a thing to anyone, except from an emotionally retarded cruel person. and that's not someone you would want to have in your life.

again, i'm only a beginner, so take this with a (big) grain of salt. i hope someone more skilled will have a look at this.

ellie04

Because he promised me, but I always doubted him.
He didn't take care of me, he wasn't serious to me.
He won't talk to me again? I'm not gonna see him again?
Is it true that he doesnt love me anymore?

Why do you still want him back then? He isn't serious in his promise... doesn't take care of you... and said those horrible things to you. If a man will not treat you well before marriage, he won't treat you well after marriage.

Scherzy

the sun and moon never become retrograde ????????