this baby -vaccination /autism risk?

rahu

Banned
. Mercury is poisonous to the brain .

(I wonder astrologically, what is the condition of your mercury and/or 3rd house.. etc? )

(Just goes to show that becoming a Dr. doesn't automatically indicate intelligence and commonsense)

some may forget that doctors have a nickname of 'quacks". this is because early on they started prescribing quick(quack)silver/ mercury for syphilis . it killed the disease and also the patient.
sir Isaac newton had two major episodes of "insanity" which are now attributed to his alchemical experiments using mercury

rahu

Abby83

Whynot,

Oh how happy I am to hear from you in this forum!

Another intelligent person looking into the health of out future generation. You truly care and I greatly appreciate that.

Astrology aside, I too am not a fan of the 'current' vaccination system. There are more health problems today since the increase of vaccines. I have had my side effects from a couple, and I can see the side effects it has on my three children.

Here's the problem. And this is what I believe. Im not sure what it's like in New Zealand (that's where you're from right?), but here in Australia we have a large flow of immigration, and immigrants travelling with babies back and forth to various countries. All sorts of medical conditions are travelling too.

So it's a 'damned if you do damned if you don't' and more about weighing up what's more harmful. I would prefer if they toned it down with the vaccines. And the flu vaccine is just a money making joke!

My three kids were vaccinated after birth for a while and were sick with strong viral and cough symptoms EVERYDAY! I got what is called a Conscientious Objecta Form signed by a nurse to postpone their immunisations to give my kids a dose of what it is like to be healthy and off steroid medication and cough medicine! And they were.... They have been sick free the last 9 months.
Now unfortunately like I said, due to other kids at day care having chickenpox etc im having to go back to the vaccines a little sooner than I had hoped. Funny really, I mean the kids are vaccinated for chickenpox and yet supposedly, the vaccine only 'minimises' the symptoms.

That's my story anyway. But I hear you. You have every right to be concerned because you can clearly see what's happening in this world and good on you!

Oh I forgot to say - here where I live, no one can force you to immunise, that's discrimination. So if your daughter was concerned, she could cancel it for as long as she wanted if your children were having a bad reaction.

Abby83

Well said Rahu, totally agree.

As for your Grandmother, can she try Acupuncture for her sinuses? It worked for me.

I developed Diabetes after having the Flu Vaccine and a Horary confirmed it! Lol.

Also, while we are on the topic of healthy alternatives, I just want to suggest that people try Andrographis herbal tablets to get rid of throat infections instead of taking antibiotics. They work faster too.... that is all.

gamzatti

I have been reading the very intelligent posts on this thread from both points of view.
I have read up a little on this subject when my Grandchildren were due for their vaccinations.Both my daughters'opted for the single shots rather than the MMR.This was at the time Andrew Wakefield was ostracised for his findings.It was possible at that time in England to have single injections at different times for mumps,measles and rubella.However this was stopped by the government.Why? Anyone's guess is as good as mine,but could it have been pressure from the drug companies?Parents had paid privately for these of course.

A bit later one of my girls moved to Pasadena USA and when my Grandson went to his new school as a five year old she was told he would have to have the MMR although they would accept single vaccines if he had had them.I'm not sure exactly what he did have in the end. But my daughter was told in conversation with the representative of the school about a case of autism which was known to her, which had received compensation.This was due to the fact the child had received by mistake two doses of MMR in one day.How this negligence had happened was unclear but it certainly makes you think.

I have listened and respect all the points made by people who are in favour of MMR and they may very well be right.But there is an intuitive feeling in my psyche that I cannot shake off that Andrew Wakefield was on to something.I especially sympathise with the view that there are too many vaccines given to children too young when their immune systems are not developed enough.

I am a very intuitive person (strong pisces born on the cusp between pisces and aries,with mercury in pisces)enough of that.
Incidentally my Grandson also had the chickenpox vaccine and promptly got it.The only vaccines that I'm in real favour of are,diptheria and polio.

Also one point which no one seems to address is why the rubella component of MMR for young children?They are not going to come to harm from rubella it is only pregnant women who should be protecting themselves.Up until a few years ago girls of 14 yrs were given their rubella jab routinely at school in the UK .This has been stopped no doubt due to reliance on MMR.

Frisiangal

When looking at the aspects in the babe's natal chart, would anyone care to comment upon whether there is already a predisposition towards being mentally/emotionally challenged?

Taking Moon-Mercury as a single aspect, there is:
Moon-Mercury in 8th square Uranus,
Moon-Mercury in 8th opposite Pluto,
Uranus square Pluto,

Sun conjunct Jupiter, ruler Ascendant, in Gemini,
Sun sesquiquadrate Saturn in 12th; Saturn ruler 3rd house of the mind,

Mars, ruler 6th house, in Gemini opposite Ascendant.
Mars square Neptune.

That's a lot of aspects pertaining to one's functioning mentality.

Can I ask:
If the child is vaccinated and the predisposition becomes fact, would it be the vaccination's fault? OR,
If the child is not vaccinated and the predisposition becomes fact, would the non-vaccination be at fault?
:confused::rolleyes:

WHYNOT

Banned
When looking at the aspects in the babe's natal chart, would anyone care to comment upon whether there is already a predisposition towards being mentally/emotionally challenged?

Taking Moon-Mercury as a single aspect, there is:
Moon-Mercury in 8th square Uranus,
Moon-Mercury in 8th opposite Pluto,
Uranus square Pluto,

Sun conjunct Jupiter, ruler Ascendant, in Gemini,
Sun sesquiquadrate Saturn in 12th; Saturn ruler 3rd house of the mind,

Mars, ruler 6th house, in Gemini opposite Ascendant.
Mars square Neptune.

That's a lot of aspects pertaining to one's functioning mentality.

Can I ask:
If the child is vaccinated and the predisposition becomes fact, would it be the vaccination's fault? OR,
If the child is not vaccinated and the predisposition becomes fact, would the non-vaccination be at fault?
:confused::rolleyes:

- Thank you for your observations . I'm glad you've pointed out these other astrological placements re mentality.

Re. Your valid question.. I have already asked myself the same thing.

As far as I know, the child has already received some vaccinations.

If it turns out that the child ends up with some obvious neurological condition, eg Autism,
- then obtaining dates of the actual shots (which I don't have at this point) and correlating with transits at the time could be very revealing - to possibly pin point a "trigger" event..

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
some may forget that doctors have a nickname of 'quacks". this is because early on they started prescribing quick(quack)silver/ mercury for syphilis . it killed the disease and also the patient.
sir Isaac newton had two major episodes of "insanity" which are now attributed to his alchemical experiments using mercury

rahu

thimersol is 50% mercury, is used as a preservative in some vaccines .

rahu