View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2018, 04:10 PM

Re: 1ST HOUSE..Neptune and Uranus.. Too Different or Too Adaptable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoraEos View Post
Yes, I have struggled with social anxiety a lot throughout my life, especially during middle school and high school - Even posting on a forum, or greeting someone in the school hallway, used to give me anxiety. I have overcome a lot, but am still quite self-conscious. I psych myself out daily, lol. :P. I am not sure if it's due to this placement, I always thought that it could be my Saturn in 2nd house (2nd house representing the throat) and Venus in Virgo combo., but I see how this placement also can contribute to the mix. I think this placement could make one seem unapproachable or an outsider - Have you all had that experience?
I do feel that the first house placement gives me some form of anxiety, especially the cap rising.. I feel like I seem unapproachable and people feel awkward around me. Not sure if Neptune or Uranus have to do with it as well. But I definitely feel you on the 2nd house with your Saturn. Throat problems metaphorically while I have my Saturn in Taurus although maybe this gives me a more literal aspect. My throat is usually sore and I get a lot of throat infections :/ really *****