View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2019, 09:30 PM

Re: The 12th house paradox?

I have Mercury and North Node in 12th house, so, this is how I see it : (But I could make some mistakes or confusions)

People with 12th house placements can sometimes experience hidden things :

strong intuition for some of them, abilities to predict some events that will happen (the idea could just pop on your mind without asking any question). I also predicted events about myself at an early age. I have a kind of knowledge since my childhood. Abilities to know some lines of my fate instinctively (but not all). Like if I already lived all my life or created the plan before my birth. The bad side is that all thoses images are not good.
Mercury here also give the ability to see a lot of synchronicities. Like, this event happened because of this event, which happened because of this event, which happened because of this, etc..

Other 12th houses things could be related to nightdreams, sleep (because of the inconscious state). Addictions as an escapness purpose. (sleep addiction, or drugs & alcohol, films & series, spirituality, music, affective dependencies, etc..)

People often said that I give good emotional advices, but on other subjects, that I lack rationality and logic.. It's weird because I'm a double Virgo Sun & Moon. All seems 100 % logical for me

Otherwise, I always had a strong need of finding a purpose about why i'm alive.
Without spirituality or this kind of beliefs, I was pessimistic as a child, then depressive, lacking energy for long years. Laying on my bed for days because I didn't wanted to wake up. Life seemed so aburd. (still the case but I can bear it now)

At 20yo, Astrology gave me enough proofs to have faith and it saved me from depression. I now accept the concept of life, even if it's still hard.

Other 12th house traits (more related to North Node 12th house return, in my case):

- I did a burn out because of 6th house Aries. (caring for my goals but not of my health). So, I left my plans, my studies, status..
- Then, I experienced mental health struggles of all kinds in 12th house. (phobias, sleeping issues, addictions, depression got worse, starting to have anxiety, things that I hadn't really experienced before) Consequence : exile, isolation, shame of undoing (having no job or studies, unability to do it) that made me stop to see friends, and lost a lot of things. I thought and think so much that I'm loosing my ego, my martian traits and a lot of the things that interested me before. My will is fading, even if my mental health is better than ever. I can't find a place or thing I can really feel to belongs to.
-Difficulties to relate with a lot of people & things (Libra is the sign of my 12th House, Mercury and North Node too)
-My empathy is the result of a learning process. I have a very indivualistic chart and wasn't born with empathy. I despised a lot of things in the past. When I was young I didn't cared for the people needs, suffering and interests. I had all abundance and I fcked up. I had a bad influence on people. Now I'm paying my Karma.

12th house is the 5th of the 8th.

Other things (that I've read for the main part), about 12th house:

Magic of all forms. (9th house represents the institutions of religion, spirituality as something with moral, a defined way,physical travel, defined cultures, etc..). 12th house is the link between spiritualities of all kinds.. Like astrology, tarot cards, numerology, gemstones, runes and sigils, chaos magic, your normal thoughts that can have a magic influence, synchronicities, imagination, divine help, religion, all symbolic things (like semantics, nightdreams, etc..), some people also can communicate with spirits of dead people. 12th house represents the power of your inconscious and subconscious. (behind your ASC you have hidden powers that you don't even know). But in a way,1st house is the 2nd house of the 12th.

midwifes, fishermans, prayers, hospices and hospitals, prisons, deepness of the oceans, of the universe, physical chronic health issues, mental health, convents, medicine things (painkillers, anesthesia or things that alter consciousness). End of life, melancholy, Big animals, feets and lymphatic system, nightdreams, intra uterine life, astral projections or all kinds of spiritual travels (into emotions no matter the way), arts like poetry, music, dance, cinema, photography, writing (hidden communication form)... god, the source or the overall. Before and after death. Emotions of the end of life. Seing your life from an exterior point of view, or from a very deep interior point of view where you can see a lot of connexions but feel cuted of the world. Scientific theories that calls a weird imagination to resolve an unknown problem (like astronomy). Creativity. Bindings to the hidden things or issues linked to unconscious. To lose the sens of reality. Metaphysical questions. Irresponsability. Interests for psychology, spirituality, imagination, dreams and illusions. Karmic bill. Exile, isolation, retreat chosen or not. To get rid of unnecessary things (and necessary things too).

Last edited by three M symbols; 08-01-2019 at 09:58 PM.