Asteroids transiting houses

ChildOfVenus

What does it mean when an Asteroid of a particular state is transiting a certain house? For example the Asteroid for the state of California (which falls in my 8th house in my natal chart). Will be transiting my 7th house conjunct my Moon in the 6th house and trining my Mars in the 10th house in October of next year. Could it be when I decide to go through the process of becoming licensed to work there?

The thing is I was thinking about getting licensed to work as a Massage Therapist in California after I finish school in February.

Last edited:

aldebaran

Moon is emotions/mind.

So, California will be on your emotions/mind on this period.

How much slower the transit and more time it takes to pass, more strong it is.

You can look for your progressed California to find even more strong results.

If this is going to be change/moving/expansion of your life, it's good to look at the transits of Jupiter.

ChildOfVenus

Moon is emotions/mind.

So, California will be on your emotions/mind on this period.

How much slower the transit and more time it takes to pass, more strong it is.

You can look for your progressed California to find even more strong results.

If this is going to be change/moving/expansion of your life, it's good to look at the transits of Jupiter.

In regards to progressed California it will be in my 8th house conjunct my natal Sun in the 9th house. Progressed Moon, Venus and Jupiter will also be in my 8th house. The progressed Moon will trine my natal Uranus in the 4th house and conjunct my natal Sun. Progressed Jupiter will trine my natal Uranus. And progressed Venus will conjunct my natal Sun.