What is Shani Good For!!!

flyonmyzephyr

I've heard some astrologers argue that Venus is actually one of the "worst" planets because it gets us addicted to the cycle of reincarnation. Venus is the brightest planet from Earth, because everyone on Earth seeks Venus related things.

kshantaram

Premium Member
saturn keeps our account of good and bad karma and shows the mirror, deciding fate,
with rewards-punishments in our own making over incarnations including health-disease issues;

saturn is structure, land-buildings, mining, technical aptitudes,
crystallises our karma-deeds writing in stone; sat indicates work aptitudes;

saturn slow and steady, sat cap ambitious to climb high with hard work;
sat acq reformist, innovative, mystic; sat teacher-trainer; sat thinks long-term;

sat the judge, the authority, mass leader, public admin, social work;

sat the car break, settting boundries, jail, sat aries impulsive; sat libra balanced;
sat dark pit scorpio suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
research-occult aptitudes; urological issues, etc

sat the son, learning from the father and giving back;

sat the old man, reflecting experience, health, etc

hope helps, best regards,

kshantaram

Last edited:

nofate

I am in the middle of shani sade sati i.e peak phase. It started in Dec 2014 and will end in 2021. My experience has also been bad. I have not made any progress in the career, money or love front.

But somehow, the isolation and sadness have made me see the reality of quite many aspects in my life. I am slowly trying to understand my follies although i'm still not there yet. I used to mindlessly spend money, hang out with people who did not care much about me. I ignored what I should have been doing and only looked at the fleeting moments of happiness in my life. It is now that I have realized, that no one stays with you in your bad times or if you don't fulfill their level of material pursuits. Only your loved ones i.e family in my case is standing by me. I have also become mindful of the people I choose to spend my time with. Somehow I feel that this phase has helped me to understand my needs and priorities better( I have kind of started believing in astrology). Although, I still am yet to understand why I am facing so many roadblocks in my career. Maybe the forces have a different plan for me which will make me happier and more content in the future, even if its the worst pain I have ever endured now.

Don't know from an astrological standpoint, but, from the experience I am going through, I think the purpose of shani sade sati is to understand the important things in life, cut the materialism and make you overall a stronger individual. It probably prepares you and lays the groundwork for the next happy phase of your life. I guess only a grand fall can make you see what you are supposed to see.

Crystalpages

Without such experiences, even if not experienced across the board, though it does unmistakably and folks share, why would folks believe in astrology? But others, not...?