travel to birth country

hypatia

I am planning for all of us to travel so that I can take my daughter back to her birth country in early 2016.
I want to ask - should I plan for us to travel to her birth country in early 2016?

I don't know though if it's possible to ask about something that's still 18 months away? Is that too far away?

I'm interested in anyone's comments on the following...
With Saturn ruling the Asc, and in the 9th, do I assume there's restrictions to travel? Or that it won't happen?

And with Sat cnj MC, (I don't know what to think of that).

The Moon is comfortably in her own sign, and nicely in the 5th House (nice for travelling for the reason of children - I'm thinking).
And it's cnj Merc and Venus, which seems good for nurturing communication and beauty and peace.
(although both are separating from the moon - so ... ?)

Saturn Tri Moon - ? (applying)
and Sat Tri Merc - ? (separating)

The ruler of the Dsc (Sun) is in the 6th House in it's own sign and almost exactly cnj Jupiter, separating.

With Sun in it's own sign - I'm hoping that would mean that I could sort out some of my health problems before I travel.
I'm not sure what to make of Jupiter Separating from the Sun though?

Mars in 9th - act on travel, but Mars is in detriment in Libra.

so all up - should I assume this isn't going to be the right time to travel?

Attachments

• travel birth country.png
    travel birth country.png
    22 KB · Views: 30

Harold

I am planning for all of us to travel so that I can take my daughter back to her birth country in early 2016.
I want to ask - should I plan for us to travel to her birth country in early 2016?

Is this not the sort of question that is best answered using your natal charts and looking at the transits, progressions etc. (and Solar Return chart) for that time...?

Summery Joy

Harold is correct.

And yes, the chart doesn't look great. But still it is based on circumstances going on now, which could very well be different in 18 months. I'd ask again when it's time to plan the logistics for the trip.