would a planet related to 7th lord bring marriage?

preeshuu

HI ARIAN RULER

Never approach ANYTHING in life with any apprehension or fear. Who knows everything might turn out next month :love:good luck

OMG thank you so much kannan putting this up!!!!! i always struggled to find out houses planet signified in my chart as per KP and i had to do manual calculations... NOW I CAN PRINT THIS AND PUT IT ON MY BEDROOM WALL FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE! :biggrin:

Strange though, because i thought mars signified 2nd house but then again i calculated that myself using kp rules so *human error* ....

So sad that i have to wait for jupiter dasha to get married which will start when i turn 40 because that is the only planet that signifes 7th house as per KP... grrrrrr... so still got 18 yrs of life to live alone.................. :crying:

Kannan

Arianruler

Rahu is not that cruel to deny marriage to you in his period. Rahu gives the result of not only his constellation lord Mars but also deals with the matters of Saturn in whose sign he is placed. Saturn in turn is connected to marriage significators of 2 and/or 7 , So you can expect the wedding bells to ring in any of the sub or sub-sub periods of Saturn or Jupiter under Rahu Mahadasa., which will be in 2013-14 So stop crying and relax to welcome a bright future.

KP Softwares are available on line for saving the trouble of manual calculation
http://www.mykundali.com/

kannan

Last edited:

Arianruler

Arianruler

Rahu is not that cruel to deny marriage to you in his period. Rahu gives the result of not only his constellation lord Mars but also deals with the matters of Saturn in whose sign he is placed. Saturn in turn is connected to marriage significators of 2 and/or 7 , So you can expect the wedding bells to ring in any of the sub or sub-sub periods of Saturn or Jupiter under Rahu Mahadasa., which will be in 2013-14 So stop crying and relax to welcome a bright future.

KP Softwares are available on line for saving the trouble of manual calculation
http://www.mykundali.com/

kannan

Thanks Kannan! yes i will stop crying now. :biggrin:

by the way, just realised something when you said rahu is not that cruel to deny marriage. Natally, there are mutual aspects between rahu and 5th and 7th lord, so that should further emphasize the promise of love marriage in its dasha right?