Be part of vedic research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn90

Hi All,

I'm working on different case studies to research some of the vedic principles. I'm interested in anyone who is looking for a consultation for:
-Relationship problems i.e. divorce, no marriage etc
-property
-education
-career
-child birth
-foreign settlement
-general health problem or depression etc

please bear in mind your date of birth and time should be accurate to the minutes if not to the seconds.
Everything will be anonymous.
please post here or pm me.

Thanks

[I have closed this thread. These "Give Me Your Chart" threads are a disaster: the thread gets incredibly long, after awhile the OP leaves, people keep on posting, and after awhile all the non-responded to posters get upset no one is handling their request. Please do NOT post any more "Give Me Your Chart" threads going forward. If you want to do research, use the EXISTING chart requests and do research from those. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

GeminiStarr

May 28, 1984
7:08PM
Brooklyn (Kings), New York
(I was born during Daylight savings)

Latitude: 40N38'00
Longitude: 73W56'00

I am interested

Varda

Hi :smile:! ,

i'm interested:

February 05, 1987
2:00PM (GMT + 1)
Madrid, Madrid (Spain)

Latitude: 40N26
Longitude: 3W41

Thank You

nisha61

I´m very much interested.
Female, date of birth: 21 September 1951, 1:10 am in Lima, Peru (77W3, 12S3)
Will there be an important change in my current life?
Thanks so much!

Mellojelo

April 4, 1996. 4:49 pm in Coral Gables, Fl. GMT: -5 EST Sorry I don't know the coordInates by heart. I would love to be a part of your studies. I suffer from depression every once in a while. It comes and goes in a cycle. I have bipolar. Not treated with medicine. It's nothing really. Just the mind and the body out of sync. I'm correcting it with things that bring me happiness Like eating right and exercise. Also I believe some software are wrong, I prefer the Libra moon calculation more.

Luney

Hi MelloJelo
Id like to be a part of your research.
14-11-1966
5.15 am
Day light savings (AEDT)
Lat:33S52
Long:151E13
I have pressing vocation and health(panic Disorder) and relocation concerns.. Pick one if you like.
I hope I can be helpful.
Love and Light

Last edited:

Mellojelo

Hi MelloJelo
Id like to be a part of your research.
14-11-1966
5.15 am
Day light savings (AEDT)
Lat:33S52
Long:151E13
I have pressing vocation and health(panic Disorder) and relocation concerns.. Pick one if you like.
I hope I can be helpful.
Love and Light

No lol. I'm not the owner of the research, I want to be part of it to. I'm a contestant.

Saturn90

Hey Luney and MelloJelo

Thanks for agreeing in participating in my research. I'm still working on some cases and will for sure soon get back to both of you.

Cheers

Luney

No lol. I'm not the owner of the research, I want to be part of it to. I'm a contestant.

trust me to read run, post , while multitasking... sorry MelloJelo :biggrin: i shall get back to Saturn90 and explain myself. .. My Bad' :w00t:

Luney

Saturn 90.. so sorry I addressed you wrong.. but it's occurred to me thanks to my mother, argg who said my time was 99.99 accurate, that I could be 6 minutes out of time. She didn't think it mattered... OMG.. so sorry.. i'm getting a rectification. just found out in the last couple of weeks.. sorry if i wasted your time.. good luck with your research! ♏︎♐︎

Ankushkumar313

Hi All,

I'm working on different case studies to research some of the vedic principles. I'm interested in anyone who is looking for a consultation for:
-Relationship problems i.e. divorce, no marriage etc
-property
-education
-career
-child birth
-foreign settlement
-general health problem or depression etc

please bear in mind your date of birth and time should be accurate to the minutes if not to the seconds.
Everything will be anonymous.
please post here or pm me.

Thanks
hi, i'm interested..
3rd aug 1988
15:45
new delhi, india

wilsontc

Staff member
Please do NOT post any more Give Me Your Chart threads

I have closed this thread. These "Give Me Your Chart" threads are a disaster: the thread gets incredibly long, after awhile the OP leaves, people keep on posting, and after awhile all the non-responded to posters get upset no one is handling their request. Please do NOT post any more "Give Me Your Chart" threads going forward. If you want to do research, use the EXISTING chart requests and do research from those.

Status
Not open for further replies.