Empty Houses

Dracula

i have lots of empty houses. 7Th house is empty but I know that it is opposite of a person's rising sign (descendant). How can this factor negatively affect a person's chart...or does it?

Attachments

• My NATAL CHART.gif
    My NATAL CHART.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 41

astro.teacher

An empty House doesnt really mean very much except that the singular influence in that House is caused by the Lord or ruler of the house alone.

Kerrie

Dracula said:
i have lots of empty houses. 7Th house is empty but I know that it is opposite of a person's rising sign (descendant). How can this factor negatively affect a person's chart...or does it?

It looks to me that you dont have an empty 7th, you have Moon located at the end.

EJ53

Banned
Dracula said:
...7Th house is empty but I know that it is opposite of a person's rising sign

Dracula.....You have Moon, ruler of the 7th house, in the 7th house......This indicates that relationships are extremely important to you....and the moon describes the kind of partner you desire.

Your empty houses are 1-2-3-4-6........ruled by Saturn in Libra/9th - Uranus in Sagittarius/11th - Neptune in Sagittarius/12 - Mars in Scorpio/11th - and Mercury in Libra/9th.

Look to the ruler of each empty house to reveal where it's affairs will work out......So, empty house 2 ruled by Uranus in Sagittarius/11th = talents and abilities (2nd) will be linked to unusual (Uranus) and Idealistic (Sag) groups and/or friends (11th).

EJ:)

Dracula

EJ53 said:
Dracula.....You have Moon, ruler of the 7th house, in the 7th house......This indicates that relationships are extremely important to you....and the moon describes the kind of partner you desire.

Your empty houses are 1-2-3-4-6........ruled by Saturn in Libra/9th - Uranus in Sagittarius/11th - Neptune in Sagittarius/12 - Mars in Scorpio/11th - and Mercury in Libra/9th.

Look to the ruler of each empty house to reveal where it's affairs will work out......So, empty house 2 ruled by Uranus in Sagittarius/11th = talents and abilities (2nd) will be linked to unusual (Uranus) and Idealistic (Sag) groups and/or friends (11th).

EJ:)

thanks Ej
i will come back here to completely discuss
so in my empty house 2 , ruled by Uranus in sagitarius
thanks, now i will google it, what that means

[Deleted response to attacking comment. Note: People posting in the Greenhorns Lounge are under no obligation to learn astrology. If they want to learn astrology, that is fine, but if all they want is an astrological answer and don't want to learn the astrology behind it, then that is fine as well. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: