I just met with an astrologer who said she didn’t see me having children and getting

JennBis

I casted for you a horary chart with the time when I first did read the question.
It seems clear for me that you will have children. At least one child but I think it will be 2 :)

Thank you so much!! That brings me such relief!! I'm not familiar with the horary chart so I appreciate you letting me know!! I feel much more optimistic now :happy::happy:

JennBis

I'm so in agreement with Waybread here. NOONE can say for certainty if such is real, as anything said is based upon the astrologer's thoughts and feelings that are guided by their individual belief system.
Can you imagine what life would be like if everyone knew what a past life had involved? Life would never take its natural path of potential and growth.

The astrologer may have simply been making 'predictions' based upon the current stage of life. I.e. You are 36 years old and, apparently, not in a relationship. Making babies takes two, unless a test tube and pipet is used!
Tr. Neptune is still transiting the 7th house, and there is a lot of transiting activity in the 5th house.
Are fears of remaining alone feeding the desire for a child to, hopefully, ease it?

As per Waybread's comment of Jupiter conjunct S.N; if you use progressed astrology and add approx. 36 degrees (1 day after birth = 1 year progressed) to the position of natal Sun, it has reached a conjunction with S.N. There is a natal semi-square between Moon and S.N., so the progressed Sun is activating this at the same time.
A N.N. in Gemini could well mean walking a path towards learning to communicate and relate to/with others in life. An emotional lesson if its ruler, Mercury in Scorpio, has anything to do with it.

What is noticeable is that the non-physical astrological point MEAN Black Moon Lilith is on 25+degrees in Aquarius. Through years of study it has been observed that this position has strong associations with the total independence that un-chained and un-detached involvement without obligations bring. Societal restrictions are ignored or non-existent, which can include that of the responbilites attached to child-rearing. A MEAN BML to natal Pluto in Libra may desire the passion of a relationship, yet not necessarily any result occuring from it. Can you be totally honest and admit to that part of yourself?
Natal Pluto is within orb of a semi-square to S.N.
Strong Leo influences desire self-attention.:wink:

Sec. progr. Mercury is sextile natal Saturn, putting natal Uranus on their midpoint. Changes of thought through meetings ? Could this involve work-related/physical issues (Saturn ruler 6th house of employment/ physical complaints)?

Sec. progr. Venus has reached 3+degrees Scorpio conjunct natal Moon, which has therefore faced a head-on opposition (collision?) from transit Uranus, ruler 7th house. The 7th house can also involve personal relationships of a professional (counselling?) kind. Perhaps Uranus will bring about a change in the 'longing (Moon) for love (Venus)'as its motivation is understoood.
Is a child desired for itself or to appease an urgency need in one's self? A heavy baggage to place upon it.

Past life experiences can also be found NOW. Babe to childhood to adolescent youth to adulthood to middle age to old age to finality, and the people involved in them, are all stages of development that can affect how an individual life plays itself out. Considering those effects (the past lives???) may bring about a change in one's attitudes regarding the future.

My ½ cent's worth of down-to-Earth 'NOW'. :smile:

Wow this is incredible!! I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that up for me!! You're so sweet :love:
A lot of what you said does make sense to me. For example, I am fearful of being alone forever and maybe that could be a reason for me wanting children of my own, however, ever since I was a young kid, I've always dreamt of having my own children.. It's something I've always wanted and I feel as though my purpose on this earth was to bare my own children. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my own kids..
I can also be honest and say that most breakups are because of me ending it.. I didn't feel as though they were my person or they weren't treating me the way I deserve.. I've found myself to be a mother or wife to a boyfriend and always trying to save them one way or another.. I don't like to be the centre of attention at all.. I think that's partially because I have a strong fear of fainting in public so I wouldn't want anyone to focus on me in case that happened and I made a scene LOL But I do love being reassured when I'm in a relationship and seek reassurance often if not received (not a good thing I know) .. I feel like I've really grown in these last 6 months and for some reason I feel positive that this is my year to finally meet someone and fullfill my dreams of getting married and having a family.. then I meet that astrologer hoping she would confirm that and she says the opposite! :annoyed:

JennBis

Jenn, There are two things I would consider re: fertility.

1. The 5th house rules your children. With Sagittarius on the cusp, Jupiter has a lot to say about the matter. Jupiter is domiciled (i. e., extra strong) in your 4th house of "home." That's supportive.

2. Your moon is in a water sign. They are considered to be the fertile signs. Saturn conjuncts your moon and sun, suggesting some issues of self-confidence. It can also suggest some delays. Today Canadian women are, on average, having their first child at a much later age (around 28) than their grandmothers did, as well as smaller families. Many women today are in their 30s when they have their first child. So you may be part of a trend.

I'm not a fan of karmic past lives astrology. It's too easy to make someone feel horrible about a past life that may never have happened. I look at what the chart says about this life. I think the astrologer's bit about past lives came from looking at your South Node (of the moon) conjunct Jupiter. However, I think the south node more basically indicates areas of life that you have more or less mastered-- your comfort zone. With your SN in the 4th house, are you basically a home-body?

If marriage is important to you, I wonder what you are doing to meet Mr. Right.

AHHH you said a lot of things that are completely right and I can't even disagree with them! I do have issues with self confidence which I think stems back to when I was a kid.. I always tried to prove my worth so that family friends and partners would value me.. I've been working on that a lot now though! I am also a home-body! LOL I think it's the comfort of being in my home and feeling secure.. I don't like crowds or going out to large gatherings.. I've recently joined a dating app as much as I don't care to meet people that way.. I don't get out and interact much so you're right, I haven't really done much to meet someone besides walking my dog LOL I am talking to a few people now but of course cant meet with anyone until this virus is over as the city has shut down everything.. I will make it my priority to put myself out there more this year so that I can fulfill my dreams! As long as I know there is a good chance of this happening and it's basically on my end to decide, I will go full force and do it! Thank you so much!!! :joyful::joyful:

JennBis

I really want to thank everyone for taking their time to make me feel so much better!!! I truly am blessed to have wonderful people like you come to my life. You have all given me so much hope and optimism that I am ready than ever to get out there and prove the astrologer I saw wrong!! I know we all have free will but hearing someone who supposedly has been reading astrology for many years tell me something so disheartening, can really affect your mind.. I threw out the booklet the astrologist gave me and I'm ready for the next chapter in my life!! I do wish that we all lived close by each other as I would love to do tea and chat with everyone!! I have the biggest smile on my face just thinking of your responses. Please stay safe during this time and I hope maybe one day we can all even do a Zoom or Skye call so we can meet!! :happy::w00t:

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup lord 5th for luck-children etc and the significator
over own sag 4th with ketu separative SNode opp NNode,
trine aries 9th for luck-children etc,
scope for a child through the cesarean section,

with scope for rise-fall in life and toxic health issues,
calling for prayers for ancestors, observe fast on No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously,
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

jup-ketu sag 4th, philosophical, hyper-impulsive, advisory roles,
detachment from mother-motherland-property,