Will I keep my job?

parme

2018 was supposed to be a good year for Kumbh Rashi, but I suffered a lot in 2018 on the work front. Finally, I started a new job on Sep 22, 2018, and in my annual review in Feb this year, my manager said the leaders I support are not happy with me.

She has put me under my colleague and gave my role to my colleague. I had worked hard but could not succeed in the role. Will I lose my current job?
I have also interviewed for a google job with a recruiter. Will I move forward in google interview and get the job?

My date of birth is dece 23, 1971 at 11:55 pm Sindri, Jharkhand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sindri
However, one astrologer thinks my correct time of birth should be Dec 24, 1971 at 12:04 am

mathur_dinesh

The sub-period of Saturn in the major-period of Mercury is going on till Oct/2022. Saturn is placed in the ninth house in a friendly sign. It opposes the major-period planet and occupies a nakshatra of the Sun which is in an angle. Saturn is in exchange of signs with Venus which is placed in the fifth house with Rahu. Saturn is friendly to the ascendant and Venus is the rajyog karaka planet for this ascendant.
Saturn in Mercury is inherently not bad but we have to keep in mind the navamsha Rahu occupies. It is Aries which is the eighth house in the chart. Rahu spoils both Venus and Saturn. It is in the eighth house from the tenth and Saturn occupies the twelfth from the tenth. Saturn may therefore give unpleasant results relating to the tenth house.
Mercury owns the tenth house and is opposed to Saturn.
There will be threat to your job between 23/March and 4/May/2020.

parme

Thank you for your reply. I will be careful in the period you mentioned which by the grace of god is not very long.
I have mapped my career from 1993 onwards against Dash, Antar and Pratyantar. Whenever I have Saturn Ptaryantar, I have been in trouble at work. Rahu on the other hand has been the start of many opportunities

Last edited: