Will we buy the (moon) crescent house?

LillyLane

Hi,

Well, as it turns out the other house was a no go, so you guys were right.

The (moon) house I call it, it is on Crescent ave. The house has a lot of light, and has many rooms which make me dizzy. I prefer ranch style.....but we feel the location of this home is in a different town (better) and it is updated and close to the train. The house has been maintained well. They are asking a lot and we made a low offer. They countered us and we came up but not as high.

So, will we buy this house? I guess I will have an answer for you soon? Getting the financials together and inspection and then the closing would be in 60 days.

My understanding of the chart looks like a lot of back and forth. I feel the chart is saying close.....but not sure I see it closing here. Moon in the 4th? I am giving birth in a month so quite a major change to our lives.

We have 30% for down payment and that is helpful, but makes me stressed it is a high amount to pay out. Especially since I will be out taking care of the baby. This house has a in law suite.....which is a bonus since we will be asking for help from relatives.

Maybe my mom will give us a little more money for the house. We submit our offer today and hopefully our final offer. The house has a new roof and furnace. It needs a fence and updates. We offered a lower price for that reason.....maybe we will find a better house and this one maybe too much to do as well.......it is much newer then the other town we were looking in. So, we maybe off to a better start.....yet venus changing signs might now be so hot here.....maybe we will change our opinion or our search....I am pretty exhausted and will only get more challenged with a newborn with us.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_buy_this_home.35831.14893.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_buy_this_home.35831.14893.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 42

LillyLane

update: negotiations went back and forth 3x over price today. The seller is holding strong on her current price which she has dropped 2x. (we are over our initial budget of 650 We are taking my mom to see the house on Friday. The cost of the house is more then we want to spend. My mom said she maybe able to help us.....maybe she will influence our deal to either yay or nay. We do not want to lose the house, but her opinion maybe a deciding factor.

We are stressed and dealing with a lot of newness in our life.....especially since we are having a baby and planning on a new life out of the city into the country life.....

muchacho

I think you don't actually need the horary chart to tell you what's going on and what's good and what isn't. You pretty much know all the answers already. It seems to me that you do these horaries only to convince you intellectually what you already know on a deeper, intuitive feeling level. I think your intuitions (inner guidance) is spot on and well developed. You should trust it more.

And really, that's horary at it's best, it only confirms what you already know on an intuitive level. And when I read your OP, what I hear is a big no. So I don't think we have to even bother with delineating the chart, hehe.

I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself. The plan seems to be to find a house and then have the baby. Now, the problem is that your baby is due in a month and you still haven't found the right house. So you are running out of time. The result is overwhelmemt and a bit of panic. That's the dominant underlying feeling tone I get from your posts. And in that state of mind, you are not going to make brilliant decisions, you will make hasty decisions you'll regret later. You see, there seems to be a common denominator here. The ranch house seemed affordable but it had so many hidden flaws that you had to invest a lot so in the end, it wasn't affordable. Now you've found a house well maintained so you don't have to invest in renovation, but it has a steep price right from the start, so again, it isn't affordable.

Also, as they say, you can't have a happy ending to an unhappy journey. When things are a perfect match, they tend to line up in an effortless, almost magical way. What you've been describing so far, is the complete opposite. It's a struggle from start to finish and nothing seems to be working out, despite all the effort and goodwill on your part. That's a sign. It means that you are not ready yet, and so things and circumstances are not in place yet. You haven't really thought it thru. You are trying to compensate for this with money. And that doesn't seem to be the solution because it only increases your stress or moves it to a different area of your life.

So maybe you should let go of the idea that you have to find a new house before your baby is due. That will take out all the pressure. I can tell you from experience that it's no big deal to move with a baby. We did the same when our little one was just 3 months old and we even moved to another country. There's always a way and there will always be someone who will give you unexpectedly a helping hand. But for that to happen, you have to be in a different, more relaxed state of mind.

Anyway, the chart:

L1 in exaltation of L4 - you like the house very much but it may not live up to your expectations. L4 (house) in own sign, the house is in good condition. L10 (price) in own sign and movable sign, the price is justified and can be talked about. No applying aspect between L1 (you) and L7 (owner) - no deal.

Also, L1 basically in last degree of sign. So will change sign soon and dignity too. Which will change the entire situation and also your priorities. So this could be the baby that is due in about 1 month (less than 2 degrees to next sign). So when Venus moves into Gemini, you'll be indifferent about the new house (no reception with Moon).

Last edited:

LillyLane

Thank you Muchaco,

I love to house hunt, it actually takes the stress off of the baby stuff. Either way both are life changing events and are stressful. I worry about the baby every day and this house stuff is a distraction. Yet, it is important because we want to move and start a new life. I would say, I am fine with waiting to find a place. However, it is not the baby I want to move before he comes, I want to move before my lease is up in August. Otherwise we have to throw out my moms good tenant. We would move there till we found a new place....she is a factor because we need her support. If I move it would be farther away from her. She is not able to really babysit the baby either. So, we would be moving with the intention for me to find work next year. The home comes with an in laws suite- which could be for family to stay with us and visit and that is very important. If we also want to use the unit to house a student for rent - it is another option. So this house has value.

I think it is more about value, we are doing this process now and it is not easy to asses values. You are correct when everything lines up it is magical. I had that happen with the place we live in now. It was amazing! We got the best apartment and we love it. I was working and could afford it. I had dreamed of living in my current home for years. But this is different since I am not going to be working for a bit. The place we live now is the cost of a mortgage. So, it is not as easy. The housing market where we live is very difficult. So hence, the horaries. I did talk to my partner about our intuition, we instantly knew when we moved in the first time to our first apartment we had to have it. We instantly knew when we were scouting places to live that this area was best for us.

Well, lets see what happens on Friday when we go with my mom to look at the house and take a second look. My fiance really wants the house, I am indifferent because it is more money. There is really nothing wrong with the house except cosmetic issues. So, the seller has been right to stay firm.

I do think when the baby is born, it will be the baby taking over our lives and all this stuff won't be as important. So, I am trying to do my part now.

I give you and your family so much credit for moving to another country with a 3 month old.....omg that must have been so much of a overwhelming experience.

LillyLane

Oh also looking at Moon in the 4th does this translate light between us? Venus and mars? this is why I am also thinking moon in 4th (mom) changes and or me being a mom.

muchacho

Thank you Muchaco,

I love to house hunt, it actually takes the stress off of the baby stuff. Either way both are life changing events and are stressful. I worry about the baby every day and this house stuff is a distraction. Yet, it is important because we want to move and start a new life. I would say, I am fine with waiting to find a place. However, it is not the baby I want to move before he comes, I want to move before my lease is up in August. Otherwise we have to throw out my moms good tenant. We would move there till we found a new place....she is a factor because we need her support. If I move it would be farther away from her. She is not able to really babysit the baby either. So, we would be moving with the intention for me to find work next year. The home comes with an in laws suite- which could be for family to stay with us and visit and that is very important. If we also want to use the unit to house a student for rent - it is another option. So this house has value.

I think it is more about value, we are doing this process now and it is not easy to asses values. You are correct when everything lines up it is magical. I had that happen with the place we live in now. It was amazing! We got the best apartment and we love it. I was working and could afford it. I had dreamed of living in my current home for years. But this is different since I am not going to be working for a bit. The place we live now is the cost of a mortgage. So, it is not as easy. The housing market where we live is very difficult. So hence, the horaries. I did talk to my partner about our intuition, we instantly knew when we moved in the first time to our first apartment we had to have it. We instantly knew when we were scouting places to live that this area was best for us.

Well, lets see what happens on Friday when we go with my mom to look at the house and take a second look. My fiance really wants the house, I am indifferent because it is more money. There is really nothing wrong with the house except cosmetic issues. So, the seller has been right to stay firm.

I do think when the baby is born, it will be the baby taking over our lives and all this stuff won't be as important. So, I am trying to do my part now.

I give you and your family so much credit for moving to another country with a 3 month old.....omg that must have been so much of a overwhelming experience.
Okay, that makes a lot of sense. Seems you are on the right track after all. That's the cool thing about horary, since it basically just confirms your intuition, it can be helpful at times when you are confused and out of touch with your intuition.

I was actually in a similar situation like you just recently. It was about apartments though. Our contract was about to end in 2 months, we found a nice apartment, wanted to move in but there were some delays, the tenant didn't move out in time. We had to wait for over a month. We were running out of time and would have probably ended up with no place to stay at all. So I know how that feels. So we set a deadline. If we don't get the new apartment by that date, we stay. It's always better when you have the option to walk away from the deal. It worked out in the end (sort of), but it was a struggle. And we have to move again because the new owner wanted to sell the apartment we just moved in (he suddenly needed the money). At that time I actually did an horary asking if we had to move because I didn't feel like moving at all. The entire scenario just seemed bizarre. The horary said the same. So we waited a while until things calmed down again and started looking for apartments again, just in case. And we found one at our favorite place, the place that wasn't available earlier. And this time, it unfolded effortlessly and really in a magical way. And, the fun part, as the horary predicted, we actually could have stayed here. The owner liquidated some other investments and suddenly had enough money again and wasn't in need to sell the apartment anymore. He was almost begging us to stay. But turned out the place isn't really as good as we thought. It's good, but not that good. And it seemed to have served its purpose for us. It changed our perspective significantly so that we were ready for what we really wanted.

So you could say, we didn't get our dream apartment right away, we couldn't get there directly from A to B, but we could get there via C. So we went from A to C to B. Now, if we would have been clear minded enough right from the start, we could have just waited and taken the easy route. But we were determined and pushed thru, so we had to take a detour. The choice was always there, we just couldn't see it given our state of mind at the time and so it wasn't really an option.

So it's good to know that there are always a dozen options you are not even aware of right now, options that could become readily available as soon as you get in alignment with what you really want.

There are houses out there that are a perfect match, that are just waiting for you to get ready, houses that currently can't show up on your radar because you are blocking it with worrisome thoughts or a too realistic attitude. If you want to have your dream house, then you have to stay in the dreaming mode. We made the same mistake with those apartments. Once you go house hunting (which is fun, no doubt!) you suddenly have to deal with a lot of numbers and situations you didn't expect and then you lose your touch with your vision and replace it with realism. That's what got us the temporary apartment. So we decided to ignore reality and just kept thinking "Wouldn't it be nice if we could move in there...?" and it really happened. The realistic perspective would have been that this is a sought after place, the best in the area, very expensive, so basically no chance. And that's probably justified given other people's experience, but with the right timing, anything can happen. And it did. Turned out it isn't actually that expensive a place and there are indeed a few empty apartments but the owners there are all very very picky. They rather don't rent out the place than renting it to someone who will likely damage the place. They all can walk away from the deal. And so could we. And we got the perfect deal. They were happy that they found us, and we were happy that we found them. Right time, right place. That's what you are looking for if you want it to last. And this already happened to you in the past, so you've already got that benchmark.

It's a crazy situation you are in right now, but I'm sure things will work out somehow. I think you are in a good place, vibrationally speaking. But you may have to make a definite decision soon or the baby will do that for you (and then you don't have a choice). So good luck and keep us updated!

muchacho

Oh also looking at Moon in the 4th does this translate light between us? Venus and mars? this is why I am also thinking moon in 4th (mom) changes and or me being a mom.
I was under the impression that you contacted the owner directly, so there's only two parties involved. TOL would mean a third party gets involved. Also, if you look for aspects, be careful with oppositions. They usually involve regret, i.e. the temporary coming together of two opposites that will be split apart again shortly after.

But I think that your mom may change the dynamics of this. You are very involved in this right now, so a 2nd opinion by someone who isn't that involved could be helpful.

LillyLane

Thank you so much for sharing your story, yes the whole house hunting thing is a roller coaster for sure. When children are involved and new parents it can be especially dynamic. Yes, the dream home is what we all strive for. Finding the (Moon) house was something we did not really consider- but now we have altered our search a bit. Is it for us? I am not sure. I did not go to far into the area to know. I agree with the opposition in horary it usually means coming together to get pulled apart. Maybe my mom and dad will give us some better feedback. My fiance is content with this house, I think it maybe too much for us to pay. Even with my parents giving us a gift. Funny enough another home came on the market, and it is less money and looks like a possibility from the photos. It could be a possibility. The moon house is a very fine house, but like you said it just is not easy when you don't have a clear head. Being pregnant, I can say that is the case. I guess tomorrow we will see if we put in an offer. There is a 3rd part involved (the owner has an agent) they are saying the owner won't take less money. Maybe that is true - not sure. My parents will give their opinion and we may go look at the new house that was listed as well. So, the game can change.

It's so hard to say sometimes what will happen. I love horary to give me a heads up in the matter.....thank you. I am glad you wrote your story. My parents had a problem finding a home for awhile and when they did it was not easy. Yet, they refuse to sell their first home and have lived there for 40 years. My mom would not even sell or rent it to me! I tried!!! They have 4 other properties, which they visit or rent out. I will update tomorrow.

LillyLane

They are now having an open house on Sunday to get a higher offer, we may get outbid. We may not get the house after it all. I will follow up, all the other houses on the market are not right for us. I guess we will see if my mom can help out a little. I do not know if this is going to happen or not. It just may not be ment for us.

LillyLane

We went to see the house and put in the higher offer, my parents loved the house and so do we after a second look. So we shall see if we get this house.

LillyLane

The seller is selling the house to us, we have a contract and are going into attorney review this week. We are very excited with this house.

Almohsin

Congratulations to you
the chart says yes
Fortune with the Northern node with the Moon In the fourth house the desired house .
The moon Sextite Venus happy connection .
The answer is yes
Congratulations

Last edited:

muchacho

The seller is selling the house to us, we have a contract and are going into attorney review this week. We are very excited with this house.
Congratulations! Seems everything is working out after all. I somehow overlooked the north node in H4, so living there should make you really happy.