Baby

bij_30

Can someone help me when will i have a baby? Please find attached my and my husbands astro charts attached.

Attachments

• astro_wife.gif
    astro_wife.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_husband.gif
    astro_husband.gif
    53.9 KB · Views: 40
  • details_wife.pdf
    55.3 KB · Views: 25
  • details_husband.pdf
    54.3 KB · Views: 29

dr. farr

I have already given a M.P. Hall Fertility trend evaluation for your natal chart; the following is based on your husband's natal: (all in whole sign house format)

-ascendant = Taurus = +1
-5th house = Virgo = -1
-8th house = Sagittarius = +1; posits Neptune = +1; posits Uranus = -1: net = +1
-11th house = Pisces = +1; posits Sun = -1; posits Mars = -1: net = -1
Part of Conception falls @ 10 Taurus = +1
First trigonal day lord of the sign (Virgo) on 5th house = Venus = +1

Results:
Net + = +4
Net - = -2
Overall = +2

With a net +2 the indications are moderately favorable for his siring children.
Combining his +2 with your +1, as a couple the trend is favorable for you to have a child.

Last edited:

dr. farr

By Pauline profection, 2012 looks very promising for both natal charts (yours and your husbands)

Note also that there are several safe, natural, freely available, low cost and -many of us believe-highly effective herbal and homeopathic remedies favorable to conception and childbirth: these are NOT drugs or medical devices, but natural substances which often enhance the trends present for fertility and child bearing., and which are free from any danger of toxicity or other untoward effects:

Shatavari is famous throughout Ayurvedic medicine for this purpose, for women, as is Saw Palmetto Berry in Western herbal traditions; homeopathically the remedies called Pulsatilla 30c and Ustilago maydis 30c, have a wide reputation in the homeopathic world for this type of benefit.
For men, to enhance fertile strength, Ayurveda highly regards black sesame seeds and also Kudzu, for this purpose; in homeopathy the remedy Gossypium herbaceum 30c has a good reputation for male fertility enhancement in many cases; and also for men, the flower essence (Pegasus flower essences) Watermelon flower essence, is often recommended for men by many practitioners of the subtle energy flower healing profession.

Last edited: