Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

That's what I saw. Pure jealousy on the part of her "competitors". She's a total babe.

Funny that her's is a night chart, and it could be argued that her Mars caused her as much grief as it conferred blessings. Saturn is in 12th sign and the Malefic contrary to sect, so her real problems would be in the realm of mental maladies. I did see an article recently about her, where she was pissed that she allowed the critics to make her feel inadequate all those years because she supposedly "couldn't act".

Bunraku

She has the same problems as any women in the industry. Sexualized at a very young age, hated on because she spoke up for herself, and being shafted in general. Not the best place for a person growing up.

She did grow up with a very strict mom and stepdad, I think it was abusive.
Moon in 8th, 10th Lcadent and combust ruler and aversion. Saturn in 12th aversion to the arc. Add that with Mars in general... That’s something worth investigating.

Even Mars as team native... still very maleficent. But it did work out for her anyways. But at what cost

Last edited:

Bunraku

How would you have been being Cap Asc? Everything else stays the same.
That would change up a lot of things... like Saturn Pisces and Venusian ASC. Would it have made you softer and mellower?

conspiracy theorist

I've often wondered what it would have been like to have my ascendant either ahead in Capricorn or back in Scorpio.

IRL I've been told that I come off as laid-back and "cool" - that is until they have a conversation of any depth with me. Then they don't know what to think. The difference is like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTehpkc1PNY vs. https://images.oca.org/icons/lg/november/1114justinian.jpg

It's an interesting question. Academic, but interesting.

Do you imagine being a different ascendant?

I do know of one other person who was born on the exact day as me but has a Libra Ascendant. I don't see any similarities between myself and her except that she is also heavily active on a different astrology forum (what a strange thing to have in common). Being ruled by Venus, you can guess what a lot of her focus is on.

conspiracy theorist

And because I keep most conversations surface, the first impression sticks. The more perceptive see me, though. I remember as early as 12 that one of my teachers called me "two-faced". What a spoopy thing to call a child.

Bunraku

Lol is she a LindaLander? I tried visiting that forum but it severely lacked objectivity, but maybe that’s the difference: information is presented in a way that’s relatable-anecdotal-bonding rather than in an academic-objective sense. Explains the difference of the role of Venus. Compared to yours which is more Jupiter/Mars influenced.

That moves all of her Sag planets into the 4th/5th right? Moon in 6th or 7th?

Last edited:

Bunraku

That teacher needed to get over herself. Who says that to a child? :lol:

I can’t really imagine myself as a different asc. I mean we have all these charts revolutions and years, but the natal will always be true to be honest. Unless you move places, which somehow really does change the way you look especially while you’re still forming. Strange.

Bunraku

I think this forum would suffer if it weren’t for waybread and her extensive sources and need to stick to the facts. JupiterASC with his constant barrage of astrological tidbits and instruction. And various others who stick to the literature.

I think having one common language is good. Helps us understand each other.

conspiracy theorist

You guessed right (or do you have knowledge of who I'm talking? I might have mentioned before so not impossible)

Her Sagittarius placements would go to the 3rd primarily, and now the Venus/Saturn generosity is integral to character. Moon would be 5th-6th ish? (Never saved her chart). Yeah, but totally different focus. Of course lots are totally different. Oh, and she's female. Different can of worms, for sure.

Bunraku

I don’t know her.
I don’t know any LindaLanders. Why is their forum exclusive invites yet the posts are like ... so generic and uninteresting like bots.

conspiracy theorist

That teacher needed to get over herself. Who says that to a child? :lol:

I can’t really imagine myself as a different asc. I mean we have all these charts revolutions and years, but the natal will always be true to be honest. Unless you move places, which somehow really does change the way you look especially while you’re still forming. Strange.

Astrocartography.....I'm still undecided about that. I've personally seen the validity of Solar Returns set for the place of birth, rather than the current location of the native. Conventions or "rules" not withstanding.

I was more amused than anything. One teacher was nicer. She said I had a mischievous glint in my eyes. In terms of teaching skill, they were both solid.

conspiracy theorist

I think this forum would suffer if it weren’t for waybread and her extensive sources and need to stick to the facts. JupiterASC with his constant barrage of astrological tidbits and instruction. And various others who stick to the literature.

I think having one common language is good. Helps us understand each other.

What do you think is the language for astro.com's (English) forum?

conspiracy theorist

Well I’m not any better. I enjoy doing relationship horary and tarot the most.

I also failed to mention the Venus conj. Mars that would actually have direct bearing on personality + manners. That's a major difference, too. Way more focused on passion and relational/sexual interplay. A much more people focused orientation.

Bunraku

What do you think is the language for astro.com's (English) forum?

I remember when waybread argued with someone and that other person seemed to have made everything up with no basis or backing in the astrological science/reasoning.

I think that really set the tone of how I felt about the forums. A lot of talking but nothing really to grab on to. But I haven’t visited in a while or checked in depth so I could be wrong.

It’s also too large and too international so I’m wondering if it has a community feel like this forum (?)

Bunraku

I also failed to mention the Venus conj. Mars that would actually have direct bearing on personality + manners. That's a major difference, too. Way more focused on passion and relational/sexual interplay. A much more people focused orientation.

Have you done Maternus way of chart rulership on your chart? Do you feel it’s accurate?

conspiracy theorist

I more or less find that forum to be that way. Also lots of autobiographical posts, it's a "day in the life of" interspersed with symbology, similar to lindaland but I'd say the writing ability is loads better. (And the population is generally older). Heavily 20th century astrology, so a lot of pop psychology. One or two eccentrics with novel spins on astrological techniques and norms, but no one really engaging them on their level. Mostly autobiographical sharing about how the things they say affect them. If you're more into technical/talking about the "science of astrology" you'd have to go in the sections that are basically classed as miscellaneous, and then those discussions are few and far between.

I lurk occasionally, but not to any great extent, especially these days. I skim a lot because I'm usually not interested in reading about their lives.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I more or less find that forum to be that way. Also lots of autobiographical posts, it's a "day in the life" of interspersed with symbology, similar to lindaland but I'd say the writing ability is loads better. (And the population is generally older). Heavily 20th century astrology, so a lot of pop psychology. One or two eccentrics with novel spins on astrological techniques and norms, but no one really engaging them on their level. Mostly autobiographical sharing about how the things they say affect them. If you're more into technical/talking about the "science of astrology" you'd have to go in the sections that are basically classed as miscellaneous, and then those discussions are few and far between.

I lurk occasionally, but not to any great extent, especially these days. I skim a lot because I'm usually not interested in reading about their lives.

That makes sense. I write to get the point across. Putting it in flowery words might seem nice but it just makes Astro text very obscure and hard to decipher. Like GET TO THE POINT ALREADY.

In general international forums tend to be immature for some reason. Like all the humor is “haha Latvian people do this and that so funny” for example and relatable type humor you’d find on the front page of IG. I think humor has to be very topical and superficial for it to come across the barrier.