Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

david starling

Donald Trump is OK! He Will Leave Walter Reed At 630PM :smile:

Anti Trump Leftists FURIOUS For Some Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjKtYO6ANBI

Here's the gist of Trump's message to America:

•DON'T BE AFRAID TO CATCH COVID-19, it's REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

•HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE PREVENTABLE DEATHS FROM COVID-19 is NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, since there are so many OTHER causes of death.

•He is THE GREAT AND MIGHTY TRUMP, who easily CONQUERED COVID-19. HE IS INVINCIBLE. Let his followers REJOICE, and his enemies DESPAIR!

CapAquaPis

Some people believe Trump faked his COVID diagnosis and he fled the country. He might be in countries where he has friendships in power, business property and has no extradition treaties when dealing with international law fugitives: Russia, Brazil, the Philippines, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Switzerland (non-EU). Good thing Trump is alive: vote him out, arrest him, try him and put him in jail.

blackbery

The Dems already tried with the Russia-Collusion Delusion!

NOW, we know that the Obama campaign spied on President Trump & his campaign. They obtained FISA warrants ILLEGALLY.
One lawyer so far plead guilty.
MANY MORE criminal indictments to come:
Comey, Yates, Rice, Biden, Clapper. LOCK THEM ALL UP!

Former FBI attorney pleads guilty in Durham probe
Kevin Clinesmith admitted to altering an email used to seek surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Ex-FBI lawyer Clinesmith pleads guilty to falsifying email in Russia probe in Durham's first case

NOW, the internet is BLOWING UP with Biden's ignorant comment.:andy:

Biden: I was able to stay home because Black women kept the grocery shelves stocked.

https://youtu.be/o_OVWEb2kXI

Some people believe Trump faked his COVID diagnosis and he fled the country. He might be in countries where he has friendships in power, business property and has no extradition treaties when dealing with international law fugitives: Russia, Brazil, the Philippines, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Switzerland (non-EU). Good thing Trump is alive: vote him out, arrest him, try him and put him in jail.

Cary2

Banned
I grew up in the Left. My family was very liberal and left-wing. From the age of ten, I attended the Unitarian Church, which at the time was the most liberal organization in the US. I was not very political, but I associated with Leftists. All my friends were Leftists. This went on for many years.

Then one day I woke up and realized my Leftist friends were deplorable. They were a blend of adolescence and sociopathy, but they exuded a superior attitude. They fully expected their superior attitude to overcome all resistance.

My disgust with the Left of my experience led me to do some research. I am glad I left that world and forged ahead. That is why I support Donald Trump. The Biden ticket is a nightmare.

Cary2

Banned
What a lovely discussion :joyful: It reminded me of this quote from the movie Scarface, delivered by Tony Montana (played by actor Al Pacino :love: There is a lot profanity here so, I will be censoring it a bit :biggrin:

Is Donald Trump our modern day Tony Montana?! :surprised: Donald Montana?! *GASP*

Tony Montana? Really? :surprised: *GASP*

waybread

These additional White House staffers have also tested positive for CV-19 according to CBS:
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany: Tested positive on Monday, October 5.

Director of Oval Office operations Nick Luna: Tested positive on Saturday, October 3.

Assistant press secretary Chad Gilmartin, tested positive over the weekend.

Donald Trump was released back to the White House this evening, which seems like more of a publicity stunt than good medical practice as his doctors said, "He is not out of the woods yet."

Given that Trump is still contagious, one wonders about the fate of lesser-known staff in close contact with him, like his Secret Service detail.

According to CBS: "Mr. Trump is being treated with dexamethasone, a powerful steroid recommended for use to treat severe cases of COVID-19. The drug can carry serious psychological side effects, but [White House physician] Conley said the president has not exhibited any of them."

My question is, how would you know??

According to CBS:

Cary2

Banned
Blackbery, I like you. But, I really don't understand your adoration for Trump. Doesn't make sense to me. I didn't start out disliking him, it happened when I had a chance to observe his environmental policies, his acerbic behavior, and the divisive effect he's had on the nation. Then, I looked at his past behavior, etc.

And, why in the world do you think America needs Trump?

An America-hating, white-hating, male-hating, capatialist-hating ruthless cabal is behind Biden even though they hate him too. They will kill Biden once he is elected. He's a predator against women and a crooked politician who has betrayed his own country. The Left back him because they are based on Trump-hate. Nothing has ever been more nihilistic than that. There is nothing noble or respectable behind the Biden candidacy.

david starling

Here's the gist of Trump's message to America:

•DON'T BE AFRAID TO CATCH COVID-19, it's REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

•HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE PREVENTABLE DEATHS FROM COVID-19 is NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, since there are so many OTHER causes of death.

•He is THE GREAT AND MIGHTY TRUMP, who easily CONQUERED COVID-19. HE IS INVINCIBLE. Let his followers REJOICE, and his enemies DESPAIR!

Just now, right after I posted the above, I read this by an internet columnist named Robert Reich, Tribune Content Agency. Looks like he wrote it last Friday, and it was published today:

"How can we even be sure Trump has the disease? He's lied about everything else. Maybe he'll appear in a day or two, refreshed and relaxed, saying 'Covid-19 is no big deal.' He'll claim he took hydroxychloroquine and it cured him. He'll boast that he won the 'battle' with [the] Virus because he's strong and powerful."

VERY Prophetic!

Last edited:

waybread

I grew up in the Left. My family was very liberal and left-wing. From the age of ten, I attended the Unitarian Church, which at the time was the most liberal organization in the US. I was not very political, but I associated with Leftists. All my friends were Leftists. This went on for many years.

Then one day I woke up and realized my Leftist friends were deplorable. They were a blend of adolescence and sociopathy, but they exuded a superior attitude. They fully expected their superior attitude to overcome all resistance.

My disgust with the Left of my experience led me to do some research. I am glad I left that world and forged ahead. That is why I support Donald Trump. The Biden ticket is a nightmare.

Cary, it's odd that you've apparently never met any deplorable adolescent sociopathic, smug Republicans. Do you live a sheltered life?

Your statement is a non sequitur, because problems with your leftist former friends do not thereby mean that the party of Trump is the rational alternative. The old 1970-ish left of your youth has become younger and progressive.

I don't know what you would find nightmarish about a Black woman who will have served 4 years in the Senate come January. That's more political experience than Trump ever had in 2016. Biden supervised the recovery of the US auto industry, in case you've forgotten.

The Biden ticket is moderate. You may have noticed that the Biden-Harris strategy is not to court the Bernie Sanders crowd, but to woo disaffected Republicans. You are familiar with the Lincoln project? There are a lot of them out there.

Right now Trump is planning to kill the Affordable Care Act, leaving millions of Americans with no health insurance, because he's never come up with his long promised alternative.

You cannot trust anything Trump says. Build that wall and get Mexico to pay for it! Lock up Hillary Clinton! Bring the troops home!

There's a nightmare in here somewhere, all right.

waybread

An America-hating, white-hating, male-hating, capatialist-hating ruthless cabal is behind Biden even though they hate him too. They will kill Biden once he is elected. He's a predator against women and a crooked politician who has betrayed his own country. The Left back him because they are based on Trump-hate. Nothing has ever been more nihilistic than that. There is nothing noble or respectable behind the Biden candidacy.

Don't be silly.

Cary2

Banned
And now the WH has the deaths of over 200,000 Americans on its hands. Now of course the common man might not be as important as the president of the US...:crying::crying:

200,000 American deaths are Trumps fault? Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Hitler, Hitler, Hitler. Evil, evil, evil. Racist, racist, racist. Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer. Theorize much?

Cary2

Banned
As if a reprimand would have had any effect on him or his supporters. They would have deflected to Hilary's emails and Obama's tan suit and and and... You know how they worship their master. It is like Manson. They will do anything for him. If he asked them (like he did) to show up in thousands to keep a watchful eye on the elections in person, during a pandemic, they would. And, most of them would not wear a mask even because their master doesn't or didn't.

David, as an American, do you think if he survived this one, he will be somewhat a changed person, perhaps a little less rambunctious and more humane? This is a serious Q.

Rambuntious? Indeed. Evil, evil, evil. Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Racist, racist, racist. Rambunctious, rambunctious, rambunctious.

Cary2

Banned
Well, some in my social circle think similarly... that he is faking it. But then why the need to step out and drive around the hospital to make sure people see him alive and alert?

Conspiracy! Trump is faking Covid! And many of the most prominent medical experts are conspriring with him. Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Evil, evil, evil. Racist, racist, racist. White supremecist, white supremecist, white supremecist. Down with the 2016 election. Down with voters who disagree.

Cary2

Banned
Has anyone seen anything in Trump's own Chart that would suggest a life-threatening event during this time-frame?

Solar arc Neptune conjunct natal Saturn. Transiting Neptune square natal Uranus. Solar arc Neptune oppose natal Uranus. Solar arc Uranus conjunct natal Mars and Ascendant.

But that will not stand next to a conspiracy theory.

david starling

Conspiracy! Trump is faking Covid! And many of the most prominent medical experts are conspriring with him. Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Evil, evil, evil. Racist, racist, racist. White supremecist, white supremecist, white supremecist. Down with the 2016 election. Down with voters who disagree.

Wow! I do think he faked having the Virus, but you REALLY unloaded on him!

Cary2

Banned
Trump's doctors have been prescribing medications and treatments normally reserved for only the most severe cases, and at the same time claiming he's in no danger.

They do as they wish as they treat the president. When they suggested oxygen, Trump declined saying he had no breathing problem.

david starling

Solar arc Neptune conjunct natal Saturn. Transiting Neptune square natal Uranus. Solar arc Neptune oppose natal Uranus. Solar arc Uranus conjunct natal Mars and Ascendant.

But that will not stand next to a conspiracy theory.

So, looks like it was a Neptune-inspired deception then, including the Uranian factor of surprise. Probably a last minute plan after his debate debacle.