Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

blackbery

The truth is that Trump has a big ego & a big personality but a big heart.

He has done more for the black community in 47 months than Biden did in 47 years.

Same for the blue collar worker who the elite Clinton called 'deplorables'.

The Democrats have no respect for anyone unless they are part of their 'educated, university degree' crowd. The sneer at people of faith....any faith...but call themselves Catholics or Protestants or whatever. And allow almost full-term abortions because only they know what is moral & right.
They have ignored & laughed at women who were sexually abused by many of their own Democrat leaders & never face their own terrible past .

They are a bunch of complete hypocrites & the fake news media hasn't stopped attacking President Trump from day one. Unless he breaks apart the broken, failed political system in America (which he is doing), it will go back to the same corrupt way where the politicians get wealthy & the American worker gets ******* over again. Trump stands up for America & the people & we need him for another 4 yrs.

I hope he recovers fully & quickly.

Actually scrap my above comment. Let me answer you properly. I don’t think I was sending him hate because I don’t wish him ill. You can point out the truth about someone’s character and it is not projecting hate. There is a difference. The truth will set you free.

JUPITERASC

Blackbery, I like you. But, I really don't understand your adoration for Trump. Doesn't make sense to me. I didn't start out disliking him, it happened when I had a chance to observe his environmental policies, his acerbic behavior, and the divisive effect he's had on the nation. Then, I looked at his past behavior, etc.

And, why in the world do you think America needs Trump?
10x1zv.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Blackbery: can someone not have a big heart and be ruthless when it comes to business and getting ahead? Is choosing one side and ignoring the other, not as ignorant as the people who only see the bad in him?

JUPITERASC

He has done more for the black community in 47 months

than Biden did in 47 years.

The Democrats have no respect for anyone unless they are part of their 'educated, university degree' crowd. The sneer at people of faith....any faith...but call themselves Catholics or Protestants or whatever. And allow almost full-term abortions because only they know what is moral & right.
They have ignored & laughed at women who were sexually abused by many of their own Democrat leaders & never face their own terrible past .

They are a bunch of complete hypocrites & the fake news media hasn't stopped attacking President Trump from day one. Unless he breaks apart the broken, failed political system in America (which he is doing), it will go back to the same corrupt way where the politicians get wealthy & the American worker gets ******* over again. Trump stands up for America & the people & we need him for another 4 yrs.

images

the-new-us-space-force-logo-looks-suspiciously-like-star-68514981.png

Ukpoohbear

What a lovely discussion :joyful: It reminded me of this quote from the movie Scarface, delivered by Tony Montana (played by actor Al Pacino :love: There is a lot profanity here so, I will be censoring it a bit :biggrin:

Is Donald Trump our modern day Tony Montana?! :surprised: Donald Montana?! *GASP*

Omggg I have to share with you my favourite prank video ever. They took inspiration from Scarface!! (You may need to copy and paste the link because I’m using my mobile).

https://youtu.be/_RjSYbk8eyA

david starling

He has done more for the black community in 47 months than Biden did in 47 years.

Any improvement for the Black community is the result of its OWN efforts and perseverance. And, from what I understand, the Black community will vote heavily against Trump. It's demeaning and condescending to claim it doesn't know what's best for its own interests. And, it's not monolithic, so of course there will be disagreements within the community itself, just like in any community with shared interests.

Last edited:

blackbery

I you actually looked at all the good he has done these past 4 yrs you would understand why I admire him so much. I had been brainwashed by CNN which I used to watch all the time into believing he was a kind of monster. I found out that nothing could be further from the truth. He certainly is no saint but he never claims to be either. He just wants America to be great & to make the American people prosperous & give them dignity. Having a job, having a home, having a business brings dignity to a person.

That's why many black people have left the Democrat Plantation & are voting for Trump this time around. They have seen for themselves all the good he has done for their communities. What did Biden ever do except call them 'super predators' & introduce a criminal bill that was so harsh it put men in prison for small amounts of weed.

If he recovers, he will win in a landslide in Nov for he has increased his voter base dramatically.

Black voters could win the presidency for Trump

Democrats take the Black vote for granted. But African Americans have gained nothing from their blind allegiance. Quite the contrary. If we look at cities dominated by progressives — Minneapolis, Portland, Chicago, Seattle, New York City, Baltimore — it is apparent that Democratic policies are ruinous.

Clarence Henderson of Greensboro sit-in fame, who pointed out that President Trump has done more for Black people in four years than Joe Biden has in 50.

Henderson praised Trump for providing funding to historically black colleges and universities and for signing criminal justice legislation that freed inmates, claiming that 91 percent of them were Black people. In 2018 Trump signed the First Step Act, one of the most significant pieces of legislation aimed at criminal justice reform in years.

https://youtu.be/1L7JuIEtL7A

Blackbery, I like you. But, I really don't understand your adoration for Trump. Doesn't make sense to me. I didn't start out disliking him, it happened when I had a chance to observe his environmental policies, his acerbic behavior, and the divisive effect he's had on the nation. Then, I looked at his past behavior, etc.

And, why in the world do you think America needs Trump?

JUPITERASC

donald-trump-is-love-donald-trump-is-life-donald-trump-36293316.png

I you actually looked at all the good he has done these past 4 yrs you would understand why I admire him so much. I had been brainwashed by CNN which I used to watch all the time into believing he was a kind of monster. I found out that nothing could be further from the truth. He certainly is no saint but he never claims to be either. He just wants America to be great & to make the American people prosperous & give them dignity. Having a job, having a home, having a business brings dignity to a person.

That's why many black people have left the Democrat Plantation & are voting for Trump this time around. They have seen for themselves all the good he has done for their communities. What did Biden ever do except call them 'super predators' & introduce a criminal bill that was so harsh it put men in prison for small amounts of weed.

If he recovers, he will win in a landslide in Nov for he has increased his voter base dramatically.

Black voters could win the presidency for Trump

Democrats take the Black vote for granted. But African Americans have gained nothing from their blind allegiance. Quite the contrary. If we look at cities dominated by progressives — Minneapolis, Portland, Chicago, Seattle, New York City, Baltimore — it is apparent that Democratic policies are ruinous.

Clarence Henderson of Greensboro sit-in fame, who pointed out that President Trump has done more for Black people in four years than Joe Biden has in 50.

Henderson praised Trump for providing funding to historically black colleges and universities and for signing criminal justice legislation that freed inmates, claiming that 91 percent of them were Black people. In 2018 Trump signed the First Step Act, one of the most significant pieces of legislation aimed at criminal justice reform in years.

https://youtu.be/1L7JuIEtL7A

blackbery

Do you know the relationship between the two of them?
How? Were you there or are you relying on the fake news gossip book by his bitter & angry niece Mary who wasn't even alive when Donald was growing up & they've hardly had any contact in 20 yrs.

Apparently, they were very, very close & his father was extremely supportive of all his children but probably loved Donald more because he chose to go into the real estate business & follow in his dad's footsteps.

Why can't more fathers be more supportive of their children in this world? Donald learned how to be a great dad from his own father & he is very close to all his children & they are all thriving & adore their father. :love:

The narcissistic abuse he suffered from his Dad also made him narcissistic too but deep down he’s a good egg. It also helped prepare him for exactly this situation: to be strong enough to lead the world.

JUPITERASC

How? Were you there or are you relying on the fake news gossip book by his bitter & angry niece Mary who wasn't even alive when Donald was growing up & they've hardly had any contact in 20 yrs.

Apparently, they were very, very close & his father was extremely supportive of all his children but probably loved Donald more because he chose to go into the real estate business & follow in his dad's footsteps.

Why can't more fathers be more supportive of their children in this world? Donald learned how to be a great dad from his own father & he is very close to all his children & they are all thriving & adore their father. :love:

Ukpoohbear

I’ve heard of the book but really I based my opinion from when I heard the story about his brother who died of alcoholism. Trump and his dad bullied him to death because he was not as ruthless in business as them. He sold properties to coloured people and for a fair price and they laid into him for it. His mother described Trump’s brother as a ‘dolphin born into a family of sharks.’ His brothers death no doubt has had a profound effect on Trump, it’s the narcissistic wound that allows a bit of light to shine through. You wouldn’t know that from reading a book but by just looking.

blackbery

What is wrong with being ruthless in business, I never said otherwise.

No, the fake news media make Trump out to be a monster.
They have screamed that he is worse than Hitler or Stalin.

The lies & attacks against him have been unprecedented.
The entire media are against him including tv & all print.
Only FOX supports him.

Media needs to come clean about hate for president

The media is ‘demented with Trump hatred’

Donald Trump: Why The Tell-It-Like-It-Is President Is Hated By Majority of Media.

It’s not wrong to compare Trump’s America to the Holocaust. Here’s why.
Parallels lie in authoritarianism, racism, ethnic myths and dehumanizing language, not the Final Solution

Similarities between Hitler and Trump

Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler: Making A Serious Comparison

On comparing Trump to Hitler and Mussolini

Should we really keep comparing Trump to Hitler?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-trumps-america-to-the-holocaust-heres-why/

Blackbery: can someone not have a big heart and be ruthless when it comes to business and getting ahead? Is choosing one side and ignoring the other, not as ignorant as the people who only see the bad in him?

blackbery

You engage in gossip for your dislike & criticism of Trump.
Try to actually be objective & not listen to the fake news media like I finally did.

Truth will indeed set you free.:smile:

I’ve heard of the book but really I based my opinion from when I heard the story about his brother who died of alcoholism. Trump and his dad bullied him to death because he was not as ruthless in business as them. He sold properties to coloured people and for a fair price and they laid into him for it. His mother described Trump’s brother as a ‘dolphin born into a family of sharks.’ His brothers death no doubt has had a profound effect on Trump, it’s the narcissistic wound that allows a bit of light to shine through. You wouldn’t know that from reading a book but by just looking.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Not his Uncle, his brother. You choose to believe it’s gossip but Trump himself has admitted they pushed him too far and were too hard on him.

It’s the truth!

blackbery

Being ruthless in business is very different from stabbing a friend or family member in the back. Being ruthless in business is necessary if you want to succeed.

You said what I said was nasty because I said trump would use me then stab me in the back but that’s precisely what being ruthless in business and getting ahead is about.