DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

Dirius

tbpdc4Q
tbpdc4Q.jpg

blackbery

Did Biden serve in Vietnam? If you are going to criticize Trump then at least look at the record of Bill Clinton who dodged the draft ILLEGALLY & Biden who got a medical deferment exactly like Trump.

David, you tend to ignore Democrats wrong-doings just like the Media. They have totally ignored the spying by the Biden-Obama Admin in which one lawyer has already been charged. The Dems used fraud & corruption to obtain illegal FISA warrants :crying:

Ex-FBI lawyer admits to false statement during Russia probe

A former FBI lawyer pleaded guilty to altering a document related to the secret surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the Russia investigation.:sick:

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Joe Biden dodged the Vietnam War draft same as Trump but it was all legal. His asthma never prevented him from running on a football field & other physical activities....just the war so no need to bring this up David unless you are truthful & present both
sides.

I knew a guy in the Draft years of the Vietnam War. He had dropped out of high school and formed a successful country music band.

When they called him in to be drafted, he faked being a "dumb hillbilly". It worked, the Army labeled him as "4F", meaning he was exempt from serving in the military.

Of course, Trump had his fake "bone-spurs" and accomplished the same thing.

Last edited:

david starling

Likely rioting by victims of coulrophobia* if the orange-colored, scary-creepy-clown doesn't have his shock-jock, nationally-televised, reality-show "President" cancelled by Popular-demand in November.

*[coulrophobia means "fear of clowns"]

I'm reposting this because I left out the word "weirdly" :

Orange-colored, weirdly-scary-creepy-clown.

No offense meant to the orange race!

david starling

Spotlight's on Trump, regarding this post, with Biden as simply "anyone but Trump".

All right, so one group is RAGGING on Trump, and preferring Biden to Trump; and, the other is LAUDING Trump and ragging on Biden.

Here's one way of describing it astrologically, given that Saturn and Jupiter are dancing around together in Saturn's domicile, (tropical) Capricorn:

The ancient terminology has Saturn labeled "the Greater Malefic", which is a good description of how the anti-Trump group views him.

The ancient terminology has Jupiter labeled "the Greater Benefic", which is how the pro-Trump group views him.

Interesting dichotomy, with not much middle ground.

Last edited:

david starling

On the latest violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin, NOTHING from Trump about controlling police brutality. And, NOTHING about urging his followers to refrain from becoming violent themselves, despite the killings by one of followers.

Just, call out the National Guard.

david starling

For me, Trump=Saturn: Harsh, severe, callous, and protecting the old order.

In an unprecedented move, which gives it unique symbolism, Trump's acceptance speech was from the Whitehouse itself, the President's own domicile. Just as Saturn is currently in ITS OWN domicile.

CapAquaPis

An astrologer from England who is a Sufi originally from Pakistan predicts from Nov 2020-Feb 2021, he sees the streets are virtually empty and this isn't from a second COVID lockdown (in Europe? North America? He didn't clearly state). More like a scared public or there's a degree of martial law after the US pres. election has kept us indoors again. I predicted a possible war against China and Iran sometime in 2021, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said Trump backed down to China and Iran...and actually said he opposes going to war against these countries in 2019.

CapAquaPis

Spotlight's on Trump, regarding this post, with Biden as simply "anyone but Trump".

All right, so one group is RAGGING on Trump, and preferring Biden to Trump; and, the other is LAUDING Trump and ragging on Biden.

Here's one way of describing it astrologically, given that Saturn and Jupiter are dancing around together in Saturn's domicile, (tropical) Capricorn:

The ancient terminology has Saturn labeled "the Greater Malefic", which is a good description of how the anti-Trump group views him.

The ancient terminology has Jupiter labeled "the Greater Benefic", which is how the pro-Trump group views him.

Interesting dichotomy, with not much middle ground.

Saturn in its domicile from Dec 21-Feb 19: the sun signs of Capricorn and Aquarius, they cusp on Jan 20: Inauguration day in the US every 4 years. This time, Jupiter is in conjunction with Saturn and the Sun, as well with the New Moon on Jan. 13, 2021 (at around Midnight Eastern standard time, right where Washington DC is located). More Americans are viewing the Trump presidency in a very Saturnian way, it's the 1% or the elite favors him and the GOP - the planet of wealth is Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius which is Trump's lunar sign.

david starling

Saturn in its domicile from Dec 21-Feb 19: the sun signs of Capricorn and Aquarius, they cusp on Jan 20: Inauguration day in the US every 4 years. This time, Jupiter is in conjunction with Saturn and the Sun, as well with the New Moon on Jan. 13, 2021 (at around Midnight Eastern standard time, right where Washington DC is located). More Americans are viewing the Trump presidency in a very Saturnian way, it's the 1% or the elite favors him and the GOP - the planet of wealth is Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius which is Trump's lunar sign.

Jupiter spreads the wealth, doesn't hoard it like the 1%.

leomoon

Interesting point of view from Kamala's father....

https://youtu.be/qRqXKwwZ08I

What was left out of the interview and show was that she was raised by her mother and didn't care much for her father much like Prince Harry's wife Markal, doesn't like her father or care to be around him. Not crediting him with much that was positive in their lives.

As for incarcerating people for drugs or illegal pot (if it was illegal at the time?) we'd have to hear her side to be able to judge any part of the why of the incarceration. Each trial and case is different.

Besides, she isn't running for President now.

Fair is fair:
A former staffer from The Apprentice named Noel Casler unleashed a bombshell about the President’s personal life this past weekend during a show he was performing. Casler claims that Trump is a “speed freak” who likes to crush up Adderall and snort it, which helps explain his erratic and manic behavior.
https://trofire.com/2018/12/17/form...s-trump-is-a-speed-freak-who-snorts-adderall/

Finally, Casler declares, “He’s a speed freak. He crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it, ’cause he can’t read, so he gets really nervous when he has to read cue cards. I’m not kidding. This is true. I had a 24-page NDA, nondisclosure agreement. I didn’t know then he was becoming president. Now it’s, no way, dumb [redacted]. I’m telling you everything I know. So he gets nervous and he crushes up these pills and that’s why he’s sniffing when you see him in debates and when you see him reading. It’s why he’s tweeting, you know, it’s like he’s out of his mind.”
Tom Arnold (the comedian and movie star) , who has made a mission of trying to find incriminating footage of Trump, tweeted Thursday to hint that he was in on the sharing, describing it as a way to use the First Amendment to get around the NDA, and declaring the story true.

bio:
https://heavy.com/news/2018/12/noel-casler/

Last edited: