Vertex activation

I'm really interested in my vertex axis, which is also conjunct Venus and Jupiter in 5th/11th.

There's a bunch of conjunctions coming on my Venus conjunct Vertex at 1 03' Aquarius in the 2020's:

Mars/Saturn around the 1st of April 2020
Jupiter/Saturn in December 2020
Sun/Pluto in January 2024
Mars/Pluto in February 2024
Venus/Pluto in February 2024
Mercury/Pluto in February 2024
(and also a Mars/Pluto opposition on my Vertex/Antivertex in November 2024)

All this while in 2020 my Solar Arc Neptune will be also lurking there, conjunct Venus and the Vertex.

Should I run for the hills? Any input is extremely appreciated, I feel I can't wrap my head around this axis-conjunct-two-planets thing, and the more I read, the less I understand....

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• astro_2gw.61306.110553.jpg
    astro_2gw.61306.110553.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 20

waybread

The vertex supposedly deals with "fateful encounters," so I suggest you pay attention to anyone you meet when a transiting planet conjuncts your vertex.

The vertex also supposedly gives a window into a deeper reality. If you have Venus or Jupiter closely conjunct your vertex, do you have psychic or "6th sense" experiences?

Thank you so much!

I've had some, but they stopped as abruptly as they begun. I believe I had a Mars conj Venus transit at the time, but not really sure about the time. "Seeing" grey aliens before going to sleep, I was seeing them when I closed my eyes to sleep. I was really scared when this begun, but then I just decided it was not worth to be afraid, and it all stopped. I still dream of UFO's from time to time, though. If Mars by himself made me see aliens, I can't begin to imagine what Mars and Saturn together would make me see... let alone Pluto...

waybread

I would distinguish between these dreams and lucid experiences vs. something like being prescient, or knowing how to read people at an extraordinary level.

Thank you for the clarification.

I am highly empathetic and sort of the shoulder to cry on for all my friends' woes. People line up for my advice and good words, and I give it happily. Those I can help the least are myself and my boyfriend - I struggle with self-worth issues, he struggles with his family drama.

I can interpret charts for everybody except myself, it's like lately I haven't been understanding anything about our charts. Maybe I should even stop trying to make sense of anything until Neptune moves away from my Sun for good, Idunno...