will i ever find a soul mate

pippo

hello all; i was wondering if there will be a soul mate for me any soon- i am told from my natal chart that lots of the relationships will turn off quite suddenly- and that s what happened- with venus in scorpio especially: (a difficult one) i need to know the meaning of my natal chart regarding this and similar aspects, as well as finding out if i will always attract the same- is there anyone such as a soulmate coming soon? does anyone know?-thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Pippo, welcome to our forum first of all. Secondly, how can we at all answer your question if you dont post a chart? And thirdly, no, it is not possible to see if you will find a soulmate in this life. There are many people who could be a soulmate to you if they connect with you on the same soul level, so just one person in this big wide world is out of the question.

What is possible if you wish, is to see if you will ever find a partner in this life, someone you could spend an important relationship with.
I had about 4 people in my own life, who all qualified as a soulmate. I still am in contact with all four of them.

pippo

well i have talked to a few who could be soulmate ; the difference is that they stop talking altogether and have never met them;just chat online- i was married once- with the "wrong" person. The last i di chat more than one year and when we were about to meet; everything seemed to happen; and we din't chat for that long- i still think of him as th one who showed the closest soulmate qualities.Anyway the rest is history, yes? attaching my chart ta.

Attachments

• astro_ack_25_corinne_1720_real_birth_time_hp_23822_3881.gif
    astro_ack_25_corinne_1720_real_birth_time_hp_23822_3881.gif
    35.2 KB · Views: 31
My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events. If you are truly interested in astrology, I and most others here will of course help you….. changed unnecessary comment. Moderator.
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels. So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links changed unnecessary comment. Moderator.in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...

To start with it's best to look at the individual needs of each persons chart and how they relate and what they are looking for. Astro.com does have an option composite + natal midpoint method (2) which I find helpful.

When looking at a womans chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

So define 'soulmate' You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

pippo

hi, i have done researches, and am disappointed that you may do it for someone else but not for everyone; at least not for me, but am not alone here-
i know and have made researches, i find that researching doesn't tell much to someone who is new to astrology except discussing it with someone knowledgeable especially when there are so many things difficult to unerstand- how can you notknow this?
now you re talking to me about synastries whilst i read that you said somewhere else that synastries do not tell a great deal about the relationship itself, but composites does- !!
also, having sun mars and venus in favorable aspects for both men and women (as to what they are searching for) isn't either the rules- i was married to someone whose natal chart had none of those, and i was married 22 years!.. you know very well that these may not have anything to do with it. relationships are about resolving past and present issues and in a sense yes we all do marry for karma purposes..even if it isn't recocognisable and /or acknowledged-
if you think that turing the "buttons" to each others is not a karma then you re in a dream, relationships works better hen there is a degree of tension in the relationships whetheryou think they are karma or not..and having all the aspects that you re alluring to, is the ideal and not what happens; at least i do not see this happening much.. am just adding this about karmic ties because you assume that there may be happening for the purpose of 'resolving" in this life or "not" as you say.. now you tell me when a relationship isnt a karma..? it doesn't have to be called any of this just because people cannot comprehend why these ties happen/ and or exist, and why aren't they seen in a good light?? why aren't you understand soulmate? if i go cafeastrology there is no doubt into Annie's mind as to what soulmate mean, people all know what a soulmate is especially whenever they inquire to an astrologist about love relationships!
anyway i have checked synastries at cafe astrology and astro.com.Somehow you miss that,reading about astrology isnt like inter-acting with an astrologer, that which help to understand, rather than spend that much time to debate alone about meaning and all aspects..i was simply wanting to discuss the subject as i don't have this opportunity elsewhere.
cheers!

starlink

hi, i have done researches, and am disappointed that you may do it for someone else but not for everyone; at least not for me, but am not alone here-
Pippo, you must understand that this Forum is huge and we really cannot cator to everybody's wishes. Astrologer50 is helping out a great deal and this is after all a learning site, not a site where you can expect immediate answers to all your questions.

Many times we do find the time to give more personal information on a chart, but there are also times when we are having a lot on our minds (family, work, etc) and are not really able to help everyone out. Like you said,
but am not alone here
-
you are indeed not the only one. Lets hope next time it is your turn.

As I mentioned in my post to you, it is not possible to know WHEN to find a soulmate. If you have found someone and then post both charts, we can compare them with one another and maybe get an idea in how far you both are compatible. Two separate charts give a better idea then the synastry (not the composite, that is more how other see the relationship as it is working).

The chart you posted is unclear in the sense that it does not show the degrees. Try the Liz Green option for a chart, it is one of the best that Astrodienst offers. We need to see degrees, not just aspects.

Cheers, Starlink

pippo

-thanks for your advice; i,however am not one of these selfish person wanting to trample others like you may think; this is a a misunderstanding as i had sent my charts after you had suggested it only to receive casual an
swers.
i wasn't to try to pass in front of anyone! anytime really is fine as ong as i am not ignored and my questions left unanswered..i was told tomake researches myself a couple of time which was rather unfair.. now am aware that will get a professional answer so as to inter-act with an astrologer with replies from someone looking at my
charts- that makes a difference!so next time you may not want to act as if i want to be alone!...thanks.Looking forward to read answers anytime when it s possible for you to do it.

aquarius7000

Pippo,

Firstly, nobody has branded you as a selfish person, and if you are being asked to do some self-study in regard to Astrology, then this is mainly to encourage your interest in Astrology:). So, asking you "to make researches" yourself is not being unfair at all, and we hope you will not misinterpret it as being unfair towards you.

Also, yes, you posted your chart only after you were asked to do so, but you were asked in the first place, as you mentioned in your opening post:
i need to know the meaning of my natal chart regarding this and similar aspects,..
..for which the natal chart is needed.

Nobody ignores members here simply to single them out, hurt them, or so as to be mean and not share one's knowledge with them; but for the reasons as mentioned above already. I am sure those reasons have already, or will in the future, also apply to you when you come across a 100 'read my chart'/ 'please tell me' requests a day.

Oh and just a few points re your chart, with a Piscean Moon, and Moon ruling your Asc, you are probably a very emotional person, one that usually relates to others on a more 'emotional plane'. You also perhaps like to relate intensely with others - with a Scorp Venus. However, with Saturn ruling your Sun (basic personality) and Merc (thinking and communicating) plus both placed so close to your DC, you perhaps come across as quite serious and cannot open up easily towards others, which is also amplified through Cap/Saturn ruling your DC (others). A Cancer Asc, adding on, would make you also come across as quite a bit introverted, even pessimistic (both a Cap and Can trait) to your surroundings. Last and certainly not the least, with Cap on your DC, there can be delays in finding a partner, or this config can also show a partner older in age/very mature/serious natured, etc. Just noticed that, though you have Libra on the cusp of your 5th (romantic pleasures, also self-expression) and Venus in the 5th, yet flirting about and being a bit cool and light in your self-expression does not come easily to you through that Saturn in the 5th. Notice now how Saturn in your case plays such an important role when it comes to relating to others, partnerships and romances. It would help to be more open, lighthearted and happy-go-carefree types in life.

:)AQ7

pippo

oh, how interesting you ve done my chart!..s fast, after all you had time for it. thanx:)
again, i never said anyone ignores people to "single them out or hurt them", funny how you highlighted this part though...another misunderstanding?
i do not mind doing researches- again you missed the point-
mind re-reading it- you ll find what i meant if you read with less "fire" yes?
there are aspects you describe which relates to me, however this is not true of me coming accross as pessimistic because of my cancerian ascendant..this isn't the primarily nature of the cancerian ascendant..surely there must be some positive here..or you arent using the proper term here.. where is the sensitivity of the cancerian ascendant expressed here? it is not true that i am mostly emotional, sensitive is the most accurate word..in both the aspect, ( this time you might be the one negative)- and if the serioussnes is correct, (that 's an easy one, thanks goodness) i do have a great sense of humour... a pity it isn't mentionned..or 'acknowledged"? here again. But perhaps you may attract that at the same time, and for particular reasons in here..yes..if i do have a hard time to open up, it would be easier, however not to have a lecturer, but someone who facilitate it, and therefore yes, i can open up in the presence of those who i feel safe and respected - it doesn't require a reading to know this... thus, this i not true that i cannot be lighthearted, in many circumstances yes i am; the truth is you re missing many other aspects which in the circumstance might be highlighted.. a pity it isn'.. thanx just the same-
..oh and..perhaps you re missing the venus retrograde, would this affect you as well?-
-keep smiling :)

pippo

after all, yes i did my home work, more so than you may think, and did researches prior to land in here, i explained it and the reasons why- it s up to you to read them and acknoledge them; sorry you havent. you re misunderstanding so many things.. cheers, and cheer up.

aquarius7000

Pippo,

Read your posts, you came here seeking help, asking others to explain aspects in 'your' natal chart. All you are doing now is going on the defensive in each and every post of yours. People are trying to help you the best way they can and yes, whether they have the time or not, they are finding the time to respond to your posts. All you are doing this is telling others how the world is misinterpreting and "misunderstanding" you/so many things. If that is not being pessimistic, then God knows what is. By saying that being open and lighthearted might help, is not the same as saying that you "cannot be lighthearted" or are not so. Now that kind of again tangents pessimism and misinterpreting statements. Oh, and speaking about pessimism, yes, pessimism is related to Cancer, just like nurturing, etc, but if you read my previous post carefully, I also included Saturn/Capricorn when I made mention of pessimism.

You say: "yes i did my home work, more so than you may think, and did researches prior to land in here, i explained it and the reasons why- it s up to you to read them and acknoledge them; sorry you havent." Well, perhaps you did research a lot. How are we to know it, if you don't share the result of those researches with us in astrological langauge while asking others to answer your questions. We unfortunately are not clairvoyant, and can't look inside your head. Btw, the part "single them out and hurt them" was not highlighted in my post, but yours;). And, yes, Venus rx is affecting us *all*, since it's happening in the current skies.:D. Anyways, must get going, as there are other threads waiting to be answered.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

pippo

[deleted online comment to moderator's comment - please PM the moderator who made the comment to respond to that moderator's comment]