Horary: What is the interference?

JoZi15

Hello Community!

I like the first part of this horary: He (Moon) and I (Saturn) will get together with an easy trine. But Moon isn't loving being in Libra (only Face) and so, not particularly happy or well. I'm fine (happy in Aqua). There's one sided reception with Libra exalting Saturn.

But I see Moon will close in on Sun-Mercury conjunction before catching Saturn. Do you have any idea what Sun-Mercury (6th-8th-9th H Rulers) on the 12th H Cusp represents?

And does this mean that Moon doesn't trine Saturn because, instead, Moon sextiles Sun-Mercury first. Or could Sun-Mercury be a helper of some sort for Moon to get to Saturn....

Thank you for your thoughts!!!

Clearly, I'm hoping,
Jozi

Attachments

• Horary Interference.jpg
    Horary Interference.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 42

IleneK

Premium Member
And does this mean that Moon doesn't trine Saturn because, instead, Moon sextiles Sun-Mercury first. Or could Sun-Mercury be a helper of s

Yes, it does interfere with the trine. The houses that Sun and Merc rule indicate the areas of his life that pose this interference. His 2nd, 3rd and 12th houses.

Merc seems pretty troublesome, in its detriment and fall in Sag and super-combust the Sun, fried, so the houses it rules may reveal the greatest cause of interference.

JoZi15

Yes, it does interfere with the trine. The houses that Sun and Merc rule indicate the areas of his life that pose this interference. His 2nd, 3rd and 12th houses.

Merc seems pretty troublesome, in its detriment and fall in Sag and super-combust the Sun, fried, so the houses it rules may reveal the greatest cause of interference.

Darn Mercury + Sun. And I see, it is his Houses because he is Moon traveling. Thank you so much, IleneK!

Would it have been help if there had been reception from Moon to Sun-Mercury and then reception to Saturn? How can I tell the difference between interference + TOL?

ElenaJ

Note also that moon in 9th exactly squares the ascendent as well as Juno, asteroid of relationship and being together.

JoZi15

Note also that moon in 9th exactly squares the ascendent as well as Juno, asteroid of relationship and being together.

Thank you, ElenaJ!

So he is in the 9th (he just got back from an island trip) squaring me :sad: Or his 3rd? He recently reached out, if that could be it. Overthinking things?

For the Sun, he is his 2nd H Ruler. He just bought a second office to expand his business. I know he's working way more than he has - I'm wondering if that's Sun brought to his 6th H Cusp. Sigh.

Regardless of why, this trine doesn't perfect. I'm fascinated by the interference and hope that I'm around enough to find out what they were....