The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Hkk

Account Closed
This can be an issue with combust planets, particularly the repeated experience of being ignored, or overlooked. I had an astrology teacher tell this story on herself: she had a class with several students who all had the same sun sign, and it ended during their birthday month. She personally wished them all happy birthday at the end, with a small treat.... but overlooked the one who had a combust planet.

She used that story to illustrate that people with combust planets regularly get overlooked. Which was the concept she was telling us right then. She said she saw it over and over in the stories that clients with combust planets told her.

You have Mercury combust. Out of sign, but still within 4 degrees of the sun.

To top it off, your sun/Mercury squares your ascendant pretty tightly. Squares to the ascendant can come off as an energy that repels, rubs people the wrong way, or frightens people off, depending on what planet(s) they involve. Sun and Mercury are pretty benign in and of themselves, but the square could be contributing to this experience you're having.

This is great! Thank you....lol well not great that I have a combustion but great insight and info on my chart. Do you know how to overcome this kind of thing then. The thought of rubbing ppl up the wrong way makes me feel awful as I know how that feels so how do I stop it if there is no intention to do so. I had no idea!!

JUPITERASC

This is great! Thank you....lol well not great that I have a combustion but great insight and info on my chart. Do you know how to overcome this kind of thing then. The thought of rubbing ppl up the wrong way makes me feel awful as I know how that feels so how do I stop it if there is no intention to do so. I had no idea!!
Fact is that Mercury is combust most of the time
so seems a common issue for most :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member

Having at least one combust planet is EXTREMELY common. Especially having Mercury and/or Venus combust. Because those planets can't get very far from the sun, they're often combust. So, lots of people have combustion in their birth charts.

To be clear, I was saying that the experience of being overlooked all the time correlates with combust natal planets, not that rubbing people the wrong way does. The rubbing people the wrong way part correlates with squares to the ascendant. I have Pluto square my ascendant, and while I wouldn't describe my experience as always feeling I'm rubbing people the wrong way, I have had the experience of people being rather frightened, or intimidated, by me, even when I wasn't intentionally being intimidating. Those people, btw, were most often men, and this happened most when I was in my twenties.

You can use it to your advantage. If you want people to leave you alone, rubbing them the wrong way is great. If you want to draw them in, become a comedian and make fun of your own tendency to repel people. It can become an inside joke.

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree with david. Sagittarius needs expanded and expansive horizons, either literally or metaphorically. The intercepted sign, combined with the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction in the 1st house and sun at bottom, and NN in Leo/11, can suggest you are not opening your heart into the world, that your emotional body stay a little rigid or self-focused. Not taking uncomfortable risks could be a possibility too, many people don’t like to show a soft side or emotional investment in something that could be ultimately out of their control.
So then another question might be, is there anything that you care about that might seem to be out of your control? What about .. children’s environmental health, for example?

That’s a hard question to answer as I’ve had to deeply think about what’s out of my control??? I’m not sure the only things that come to the forefront of my mind are my love life and career. My career has been good up until now and my love life is non existent despite always been told my ppl I know how amazing my personality is and how pretty and glamorous I am but it just doesn’t seem to happen for me. It’s always non serious quick flings on both sides and I never meet a ‘decent’ person. Just the wrong ones! Apologies if I’m on the wrong line on this to your question x

Hkk

Account Closed
And your right about not opening my heart. Depending on the environment I’m in I tend to be reserved in emotions and sometimes I have this energy that bursts out emotionally and then I regret it later as the ppl who I have got emotional with turn out to be untrustworthy. It’s like a tug of war from emotions to reserved emotions

Hkk

Account Closed
Also the love life or non existent I always thought had something to do with either the interception or Chiron in H8 x

Hkk

Account Closed
Having at least one combust planet is EXTREMELY common. Especially having Mercury and/or Venus combust. Because those planets can't get very far from the sun, they're often combust. So, lots of people have combustion in their birth charts.

To be clear, I was saying that the experience of being overlooked all the time correlates with combust natal planets, not that rubbing people the wrong way does. The rubbing people the wrong way part correlates with squares to the ascendant. I have Pluto square my ascendant, and while I wouldn't describe my experience as always feeling I'm rubbing people the wrong way, I have had the experience of people being rather frightened, or intimidated, by me, even when I wasn't intentionally being intimidating. Those people, btw, were most often men, and this happened most when I was in my twenties.

You can use it to your advantage. If you want people to leave you alone, rubbing them the wrong way is great. If you want to draw them in, become a comedian and make fun of your own tendency to repel people. It can become an inside joke.

Ok I see what u mean. Thank you for your time in looking at my chart and your advice. This is great! Trying to make fun of myself will be hard lol but I know where ur coming from with it and it sounds like good advice! I’m going to read up more about combustion’s as not heard of this before. Thank you again x

Osamenor

Staff member
Ok I see what u mean. Thank you for your time in looking at my chart and your advice. This is great! Trying to make fun of myself will be hard lol but I know where ur coming from with it and it sounds like good advice!

I'm sure the Leo moon in you would love being a comedian. Leo is the sign of the performer. Performing, the give-and-take feedback between performer and audience, is a very Leo desire, and moon is all about desire. Not only that, your Leo Moon is conjunct your north node, and the north node is the voracious dragon's head, which wants more and more and more of whatever its placement represents. Desire for attention, for being noticed, is also a very Leo thing, which might be why you so strongly feel the lack when people don't seem to pay attention to you.

This doesn't necessarily mean you need or want roaring crowds. Just some positive response from the people around you would feed that Leo Moon, and if you can get them laughing, with you, that will be positive response.

I suspect that if you're feeling this lack so keenly, you haven't been feeding that Leo moon of yours.

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm sure the Leo moon in you would love being a comedian. Leo is the sign of the performer. Performing, the give-and-take feedback between performer and audience, is a very Leo desire, and moon is all about desire. Not only that, your Leo Moon is conjunct your north node, and the north node is the voracious dragon's head, which wants more and more and more of whatever its placement represents. Desire for attention, for being noticed, is also a very Leo thing, which might be why you so strongly feel the lack when people don't seem to pay attention to you.

This doesn't necessarily mean you need or want roaring crowds. Just some positive response from the people around you would feed that Leo Moon, and if you can get them laughing, with you, that will be positive response.

I suspect that if you're feeling this lack so keenly, you haven't been feeding that Leo moon of yours.

Wow you are spot on with this!!! I have this urge, this desire to be centre of attention. Looking back at the rare times I’ve been centre of attention around friends I’ve felt good. Well in fact around anybody but it puts me right back when u feel jealousy from others which then I resent myself from pulling back. I love recognition and ppl telling me what they like about me lol. I’m gona try what u said about being the ‘comedian’. I just have this fear that I will get strange looks but i will get past that I’m sure and pull thru it. Omg ur insights are really something!!😍😍

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve read that you can’t do anything about combust natal planets? Omg how do I overcome this one then?

Osamenor

Staff member
So in this case I’m absorbed In mercury?

How would I work with the combustion? Use my moon and shine or another way? 😊😊🌟🌟

For you, Mercury and Sun are indistinguishable. For people who don't have Mercury combust, there may be a significant difference between the Mercury part of their life: how they communicate, how Mercury things work for them, and the sun part of their life: core self development. Especially if Sun and Mercury are in different signs.

Yours is a unique case: they are in different signs, but so close in orb that Mercury is combust. So, it's rather like your sun is 50% Capricorn and 50% Sagittarius.

This being a Sagittarius Mercury, it's in fall. I expect you don't have the strong attention to detail, or need for being very detailed, that people with a domiciled Mercury might. You're likely a big picture thinker, who, instead of working out the details when you're doing something new or planning an endeavor or figuring out how to get somewhere you've never been before, just start doing it and let it work itself out. That's a Sagittarian way. But Capricorn, being an earth sign, needs, if not every detail worked out, at least to know where he's going to land. For you, these messages are fused. You can live them both at once, or you can suppress one in favor of the other.

I wonder if you're honoring the Sagittarius side of yourself, or hiding it under Capricorn. The way you've described your situation, it sounds very Capricornian: not getting the attention you want, feeling isolated, being a loner. Pure Capricorn would often want to be alone, but you're not pure Capricorn. You have other voices, too. But I've also noticed you voicing discomfort at the thought of anyone else being uncomfortable. That, to me, sounds very Libra: you don't want to rock the boat. You're afraid of people not liking it, or not liking you for rocking the boat, or both.

Fire signs don't care about rocking the boat. Fire energy is action energy. With that energy, you do what you will and let it land where it may. Earth energy needs to be grounded and stable, but also tends not to be swayed by others' thoughts and feelings. Notice them, yes, but without being personally affected. Earth sign energy, especially Capricorn, gives a certain objectivity.

But Libra is all about harmony. Libra hates it if people seem even a little bit upset. Especially if there's any reason to believe they're upset with you. That's destroying the harmony that the Libra in you works so hard to maintain.

Perhaps what you're doing here is suppressing your fire energy, the Sagittarius and Leo in you, because it's the biggest threat to that Libra harmony and Capricorn stability.

JUPITERASC

....Yours is a unique case: they are in different signs
but so close in orb that Mercury is combust....
Mercury and Sun are frequently in different signs :smile:
as is currently the case
and if you do not own an EPHEMERIS
then
astroseek displays FREE a useful daily transits chart calculator

at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/transit-chart-planetary-transits

by the way
Al-Biruni makes an illuminating comment (Book of Instruction, section 483)
that Venus can sometimes be conjunct the Sun and yet not combust
because she is still visible on account of her occasional extreme latitude
Venus is definitely conjunct, but not combust
and for reasons of visibility, not longitude or sign cusps.
So Al-Biruni is stating that conjoining
and being in the same sign as the sun
as a matter of aspect
is not the same as being combust
aka being harmed by the sunbeams.
One is a matter of longitude, the other is a matter of visibility.
and so
If we do not apply rules of conjunction to rules of combustion
because they are distinct
then most authorities would allow out-of-sign combustion
because out-of-sign combustion still harms a planet
because the suns rays burn within a certain orb regardless of sign