Not open for further replies.

conspiracy theorist

Warlords are so edgy teen stage man.

The world needs more men like this,

latest

Pfft. Get on my level mundane.

Aleister%20Crowley.jpg

conspiracy theorist

What about an exes exes exes exes stolen dog who ate a goldfish then got eaten by a bear then the bear died and got eaten by worms with their moon's in Leo?

Are you driving drunk AGAIN? Gosh, silly fishman. No wonder Brandy left you for me. :annoyed:

Brandy was so intoxicating. I'm sorry, I'm getting sentimental :crying::crying:

Blaze

Account Closed
Brandy was so intoxicating. I'm sorry, I'm getting sentimental :crying::crying:

She never talks about you anymore, bruh. Get over her and learn to love your new job as a janitor at the airport.

The support group has your back though man. Turn away from the drunken path. Come back to the light. Professional blowswomen are waiting.

Come with me brother!

tumblr_lr4agviLQi1qzaxefo1_r2_400.gif

conspiracy theorist

She never talks about you anymore, bruh. Get over her and learn to love your new job as a janitor at the airport.

The support group has your back though man. Turn away from the drunken path. Come back to the light. Professional blowswomen are waiting.

Come with me brother!

tumblr_lr4agviLQi1qzaxefo1_r2_400.gif

It's too bad you can't afford plane tickets m8. Then you'd know I'm the pilot-in-chief. Yes, houston, no problems at all.

I need some support tho, you're right :sad:. I'd love to cry on the shoulder of a problowwoman. pm the address (or alley way) m8.

AppLeo

What about an exes exes exes exes stolen dog who ate a goldfish then got eaten by a bear then the bear died and got eaten by worms with their moon's in Leo?

Wait a minute, can animals have their own natal chart? Have you guys looked into it before? That's really interesting now that I think about it. I don't know my cats date of birth though ):

Status
Not open for further replies.