Strange Spiritual Dreams... Should I blame Neptune?

MoonFireGoat

Hi there!

Lately I have been having some very vivid dreams. I dreamed of 4 entities that described themselves as "watchers," they showed me images of my life, even mundane details that involved me and my husband 5 years ago. They lovingly told me that they were concerned about me and that they have been watching. This was after I was feeling very sad and lonely about a recent family event. The next night I had a dream of my grandmother, who has been dead for the past 26 years. It was a similar dream that I had just after she passed, explaining to me that had she not passed away she would have been severely handicapped from the stroke she had, and for me not to mourn her. She went on to show me how life would have been, how the family would have struggled to take care of her. It was like a alternative reality, showing how my family would have suffered if she hadn't passed away. The dreams were very healing, I woke up feeling loved.

I am trying to apply these strange dreams to something other than hormones or digestion. I am wondering if it could be something astrological related. I know that CHIRON is currently forming a Sextile with my Natal Mercury, and Neptune is moving closer to a conjunction with my Ascendant. I am wondering if this could be the cause for the ethereal type dreaming. I have enclosed my chart and current transits should anyone care to take a gander if they care to.

Thanks! :sleeping:

Attachments

• 13119043_10208335446837567_8916622111378317557_n.jpg
    13119043_10208335446837567_8916622111378317557_n.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 40

noraleader

Banned
didn't read the chart, but

jamie of astrologyking.com wrote in a recent post, i think it was pluto retrograde, that now (the beginning of the pluto retrograde? the whole period? some combination? i don't recall, but at least now -) now is a time for past life dreams. so that may be your "answer".

had some myself, but could have been the power of suggestion from reading the article :) glad for it anyway!

rahu

Banned
hi
you have Neptune and Uranus square your ascendant. these symbols can give the dreams you have described, as Neptune rules visions and Uranus rule the astral pathways these vision move on. you have the node on your ascendant which gives psychic abilities and the transit node is within a one degree orb to your Neptune . this is the most likely source of your visits

oh you have the transits so these dreams just occurred . the transiting Neptune/chiron midpoint is at 17pisces 48. with your innate psychihc abilities, this is probably what happened. check to see if the transiting node was on the ascendant or descendant as this would show the portals opened during your dream. you might also add the vertex as this can be very important.
rahu

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

MoonFireGoat:

I would like to make some comments about the content and meaning of your dreams, and then take a look at your natal chart to see what might be going on from an astrology perspective.

By your description, these dreams were vivid, with considerable detail, and you readily remembered them. It is important to pay attention to these kind of dreams.

Your two dreams were essentially the same dream, both contain the same message.
The dreams have two parts. The first part is about some sort of sadness, pain or loss.
The second part is about an entity or discarnate being communicating with you in a kind,
reassuring way. This feels quite healing to you.

A traditional interpretation: A current life sad event or loss may be triggering an old loss and grief. Old sadness or grief may be revisited when we face a current loss. These are dreams indicating that you have confidence in yourself, that you will receive help to over come painful issues in your life. These dreams indicate good outcome when experiencing stressful events in your life.

Your question is more about the obvious spiritual/psychic component of the dreams in which you receive a communication from discarnate beings and other spiritual guides.

Now the pieces of your natal chart that tell us what is happening, your posted chart is hard for me to see, degrees are hard to read, so I am just eyeballing it.

As you can see, your natal Pisces/Virgo AC/DC/Nodal Axis is being activated right now by transiting Neptune, Chiron, and Jupiter, North Node. These transits will activate psychic abilities, karmic pain/loss, healing, and soul purpose. Saturn is square the nodal axis, activating fear, dependency, dwelling on past pain.

You have had many past lives as a mystic, dreamer, poet, shaman (Pisces SN). These abilities are being activated in a strong way at this time.

Your South Node gives you a gift of spirituality for use in this life. The Neptune transit on your south node is reminding you of this. The Chiron transit is reminding you of the pain of loss, it goes back to past lives. The North Node transit is asking you to revisit your soul purpose in this life. To be of service in a spiritual, but practical way. Jupiter gives us an opportunity for growth and expansion.

Natal Saturn conjunct your North Node gives you a great deal of strength, determination and wisdom to achieve your nodal purpose.

Your guides are communicating all of this to you.

Julia

MoonFireGoat

Thank you all so much for replying! I have been so busy I haven't had time to check back! Wow, so much insight! Thank you!!

Rahu - yes the dream just occurred. I will check vertex. Thanks!

Julia - When you say in this life I am to do something spiritual but practical. I am wondering if a career in Nursing fits that bill... as it is giving compassion and care in a productive way. I recently decided to go back to finishing up school in Nursing -- a career path I abandoned when one of my parents had passed away. This revelation happened just as Jupiter began to roll over my North Node.

Before that path of wanting to be a Nurse (I took LPN & CNA in HS) when I was in my earlier teens and childhood I actually wanted to become a Nun! I long since left the Catholic faith, but I still feel a special connection with the sisters, particularly the carmelite order. I had a strong desire to live as a cloistered nun, in solitude and prayer. As an adult I ended up moving (not intentionally) near one of the largest carmelite monasteries in the country! I unfortunately ran into many issues with the Christian church and its followers that caused me to make a break with the Christian/Catholic churches in this lifetime as an adult, but it always gives a feeling like I am homesick that still comes over me when I speak with a member of its clergy. No doubt in my mind I must have had a prior life as a spiritual follower of some sort.

Thanks again for the input! I have also had A LOT of peace come into my life since that dream... I can't quite explain it. I definitely think it was something spiritual, or ethereal, or something definitely chiron healing going on.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Julia - When you say in this life I am to do something spiritual but practical. I am wondering if a career in Nursing fits that bill... as it is giving compassion and care in a productive way. I recently decided to go back to finishing up school in Nursing -- a career path I abandoned when one of my parents had passed away. This revelation happened just as Jupiter began to roll over my North Node.

Before that path of wanting to be a Nurse (I took LPN & CNA in HS) when I was in my earlier teens and childhood I actually wanted to become a Nun! I long since left the Catholic faith, but I still feel a special connection with the sisters, particularly the carmelite order. I had a strong desire to live as a cloistered nun, in solitude and prayer. As an adult I ended up moving (not intentionally) near one of the largest carmelite monasteries in the country! I unfortunately ran into many issues with the Christian church and its followers that caused me to make a break with the Christian/Catholic churches in this lifetime as an adult, but it always gives a feeling like I am homesick that still comes over me when I speak with a member of its clergy. No doubt in my mind I must have had a prior life as a spiritual follower of some sort.

Thanks again for the input! I have also had A LOT of peace come into my life since that dream... I can't quite explain it. I definitely think it was something spiritual, or ethereal, or something definitely chiron healing going on.

Nursing is perfect for a 6h NN in Virgo.
The 12 house South Node in Pisces is telling you that you have been the mystic on the mountain top, the cloistered nun, the spiritual person shut away from the world. You were in constant meditation and prayer. In this life you will long for this kind of life from time to time, to connect to the Divine, to be away from the world. Saturn in 6h or Virgo is a marker for past lives as an ascetic as well.

But that is not the path you have chosen in this life. With a 6h North Node in Virgo you are to be in the world, in the trenches, being of practical use to those in need. This is further emphasized by Saturn in 6h Virgo which indicates that this is to be a life of service in a practical way. And Virgo is associated with healthcare professions.

Saturn in your chart is reminding you that this is your goal in this life, to be of practical service. He is giving you energy to be dedicated to your soul purpose. This is an energy that can be methodical, hard working, and conscientious. Perfect traits for those in health care.
Your Chiron in the 2h is bringing forward powerful healing abilities from past lives.

With this 6/12 Pisces/Virgo nodal energy, great care must be taken for you to avoid the maryter/victim trap. Service is not the same as servitude. You must take care of your self, be healthy, have good boundaries and enjoy your work. Have a balanced life.

Julia

Last edited:

iwatchthesunrise

I usually have very vivid and telling dreams, too.
Recently I've had crazy vivid dreams.
Yesterday I dreamt of an alien that I ended up having s*x with , say whaaaaaat? :alien:

You're not alone!