Will they fire me? šŸ˜¢

christina1989

So i got job as boss in this company atfer short work there... i know i am not good at that job its specific job more creative and tehnical but its not for me and my coworker who has lots of experience is actually like a boss there and even my boss talks with her with stuff related to job.. but i respect her and i know she knows more and i am learning but still i Will never be for that job..
I Reall dont understand why my boss gave me that role..

Now my boss say they Will put me in office to work with clients offers sale and i think i Will like that job its more me and my boss husband said i Will manager one Day for their company but i think he lies i doubt everything..
I think they transffered me because i am not good at my current job and New girl came to work and i think they want me out..

CHART-I am Mars in libra shows i am in awful position i feel stupid and not good enough my Boss maybe 10th house its Saturn in 10th and there is square between them.
But first there is aspect between moon and sun its trine but reception is not good and Sun rules 6th house which rules job itself.

Please help lately i feel awful and sad and scared.

https://ibb.co/y4QsQtC

Aria Venue

my dear Christina
i just saw your chart.
in this chart you are mars in his detriment and a peregrine moon in gemini.
your job is l10!!!!! a job is always 10th house never 6th (6th house is the people who work for us, hospitals...etc)!!!!a strong dignified saturn which exalts mars.your boss is then venus also in her detriment and in your domicile.Either if the time of your question if your exact question was will my boss fire me then again your boss is l10...but in this specific context and chart basically we have the same problem.Both saturn and venus ...if we want to put the boss seperately in the picture want you...but on the same time they dislike moon.saturn in moon's detriment and venus in moon's fall.
you on the other hand as mars in your detriment and in venus domicile in libra you exalt you job and you like also your boss...and you are completely under his power.
so since you asked will they fire me?
we have two alarming things in this chart.
1st.Mars right on Vindemiatrix...the "widow-maker"
2nd.the part of resignation and dismissal is jupiter
and moon is applying to an opposition with jupiter..and of cource as moon you hate that(moon in jupiter's detriment) .there is also another part that i checked and this gives mercury,..but i think we have to go with the first one.Mercury here seeems more to me with the new girl which recently came to your job.as we may see mercury has recently seprated from saturn
also saturn collects both the lights of mars and venus...since venus will sextile him first.
Frankly if there weren't these alarming issues i might have said that you have no reason to be afraid ..but indeed they worry me also.
what do you think is the main reason that they have mixed feelings for you?
is there a problem with your daily communication? your third as venus in her detriment...is because of your l9 =your expertise in that specific job is not good enough for them? since saturn in the degree of jupiter's fall? mayby this is what troubles them...i dont know
Anyway please keep me updated for any changes
i wish you all the best ...and keep in mind that arabic parts don't always work, which in this case i hope they won't:innocent:.

christina1989

I am still learning about this job its really specific job and part of it i dont know very well.. Few people came to work also because we have a lot of work during winter.

They Will move me to other department beacause my other boss dont have time to work there.. Soo i am learning in one department still and now i Will go to other department and its also something i have to learn. They think i Will know to work there also..

Why would they move me to other department if they neeed me in this one and i need show how am i as boss and worker..

Should i ask my boss are they pleased with me?

christina1989

I am still learning about this job its really specific job and part of it i dont know very well.. Few people came to work also because we have a lot of work during winter.

They Will move me to other department beacause my other boss dont have time to work there.. Soo i am learning in one department still and now i Will go to other department and its also something i have to learn. They think i Will know to work there also..

Why would they move me to other department if they neeed me in this one and i need show how am i as boss and worker..

Should i ask my boss are they pleased with me?

I think i Will probably leave them beacuse i am too stressed i know others knows more then me i should just thank them for opportunity andd leave.

Aria Venue

I think i Will probably leave them beacuse i am too stressed i know others knows more then me i should just thank them for opportunity andd leave.

My dear Christina
you asked whether they will fire you.You didnt ask should i resign?
So before you think of taking such a foolish desicion i think that would be wiser to try harder and even ask them if they would like something more from you.
So please don't react like this cause this way you' ll make this opposition come true.
Have an honest conversation with your boss first ...and try harder.You seem to love this job a lot

Please do that and keep me updated :love:

christina1989

My dear Christina
So before you think of taking such a foolish desicion i think that would be wiser to try harder and even ask them if they would like something more from you.
So please don't react like this cause this way you' ll make this opposition come true.
Have an honest conversation with your boss first ...and try harder.You seem to love this job a lot

I dont have knowledge about whole job its not me part of it might be ok i would lole to be in office. abput New girl she applied for anpther job in same company but she wasnt quilifed and now she is here.. Anyway i Will talk to my boss tommorow and i Will say that i thibk i dont know like other older coworkers and that i think they are not happy with me if so i would love them to twll me..
Since they offered me to go to office my other boss has lot of work there soo ill go but i Will ask her is it beacuse i dont work well in this department sok thats why they send me there..

I dont like this job but i could like this job in office and i like my bosses and i do work hard but if it isnt for me i just have to accept it, in other job i could be 100% better than in this one and i feel sad and lost..
I was my boss favorite even though i donnt know why but they probably thought i would be better..

christina1989

Well i did tačked to my boss i said i dont think thia job suits me and asked jer what she thinks of me and my work she says i work fine but i am cant work alone thsy want someone who is more indepandant bit i cant be indepndant if i dont know enough..
New girl camd beacuse she is more artistic and i am not and they knew that before..

She says i am really trying and that thwy really need someone in office bit i think during year there is no need for me to be on office so i think i Will stay here tilm the, have work to do..
She said something dont think that u Will i didng understand bit i thinn she ment thaf i Will lose job i dont know and that she is Happ we talked thaf she likes that.
Lol its funny i found People who like me and i like them but i guess i am not right for job xd.

Haha and i have Jupiter conjunct MC and Jupiter conjunct north node right now Jupiter gave me luck but wrong luck haha

Aria Venue

Well i did tačked to my boss i said i dont think thia job suits me and asked jer what she thinks of me and my work she says i work fine but i am cant work alone thsy want someone who is more indepandant bit i cant be indepndant if i dont know enough..
New girl camd beacuse she is more artistic and i am not and they knew that before..

She says i am really trying and that thwy really need someone in office bit i think during year there is no need for me to be on office so i think i Will stay here tilm the, have work to do..
She said something dont think that u Will i didng understand bit i thinn she ment thaf i Will lose job i dont know and that she is Happ we talked thaf she likes that.
Lol its funny i found People who like me and i like them but i guess i am not right for job xd.

Haha and i have Jupiter conjunct MC and Jupiter conjunct north node right now Jupiter gave me luck but wrong luck haha

Jupiter has nothing to do with luck in the specific chart and i already explained to you what signifies in the context...and now you got your answers ...its not that they don't like you..its just that they think that you cannot handle the job on your own as they would prefer.iTS UP TO YOU NOW TO DO YOUR BEST:love:

christina1989

Jupiter has nothing to do with luck in the specific chart and i already explained to you what signifies in the context...and now you got your answers ...its not that they don't like you..its just that they think that you cannot handle the job on your own as they would prefer.iTS UP TO YOU NOW TO DO YOUR BEST:love:

I said i had Jupiter transit my MC and north mode right now and i am soo miserable and i should havd luck now haha...
Anyway today boss told me they want buy New building for whole company soo they need more space and i was si miserable cuz i i wont be there.. Soon ill be in office but i jave to know everythibf aboht products and she thinks i know a lot about that xd and i never worked with that lol xd anyway if i see i jave trouble with thag job in office ill quit before embarese my self more xd

christina1989

My dear Christina

Last week i found out i have problems with hormone and i have to go to other doctors i decided to take on sick leave next week and make it easier for me and them.
They can fire me then and i can get unemployment money i just feel stressed and sad,stupid.
I hate being without job but i cant work with someone who Will fire me anyway.