Mars I Capricorn - charges ahead in pursuit?

Abby83

I'd like to know what's going on astrologically this month to cause so many men that I don't know to be sexually direct with me in public.

Not only did I have that man grab my *** two weeks ago and say something to mark his interest when I was with my husband. Today whilst out having dinner when my HB left to toilet, a young man (20ish) put his arms around my chest from behind and said 'god I wana bend you on the table.' And so on and so on.
I don't think I've ever had such direct behaviour from men before. There's nothing in my diurnal or transits to show this except for Saturn trine natal mars. Is mars in Capricorn the reason forthis?

Last edited:

Whoam1

Not mars in Capricorn, these people are secretive and deceitful not upfront, but rather withholding. Mars plus Saturn is most of the nature of Capricorn (you have to have Pan in there too). It could be Mars and Saturn, which is different than Mars in Capricorn.

Abby83

Not mars in Capricorn, these people are secretive and deceitful not upfront, but rather withholding. Mars plus Saturn is most of the nature of Capricorn (you have to have Pan in there too). It could be Mars and Saturn, which is different than Mars in Capricorn.

I was hoping you would respond :).

Oh so you think it's cos mars is with Saturn? Hmmm. Interesting. Do you think the Saturn brings out the forceful go getting side?

Oh I i st realised Lilith is there. That must be it. Lilith with mars.

Abby83

I also just noticed Lilith and mars are at that 24 degree of Capricorn you mentioned the other day. Didn't you say that was the most Martian degree? That would explain a lot.

Whoam1

Check your Venus, it could be aspecting Mars/Pluto/Saturn these would make u appear especially attractive.

Abby83

Check your Venus, it could be aspecting Mars/Pluto/Saturn these would make u appear especially attractive.

Well I just double checked and realised my ascendant sextiles the mars Lilith. I didn't think that was a strong aspect but obviously it is.

Also mars is applying square to natal Pluto. I

love-thinking

I'd like to know what's going on astrologically this month to cause so many men that I don't know to be sexually direct with me in public.

Not only did I have that man grab my *** two weeks ago and say something to mark his interest when I was with my husband. Today whilst out having dinner when my HB left to toilet, a young man (20ish) put his arms around my chest from behind and said 'god I wana bend you on the table.' And so on and so on.
I don't think I've ever had such direct behaviour from men before. There's nothing in my diurnal or transits to show this except for Saturn trine natal mars. Is mars in Capricorn the reason forthis?

Have you checked black moon lilith transits, venus, mars-uranus transits, or even progressions?

And I'm very sorry. No one should go through that. Have you told your husband?

love-thinking

Well I just double checked and realised my ascendant sextiles the mars Lilith. I didn't think that was a strong aspect but obviously it is.

Also mars is applying square to natal Pluto. I

Just read more of your forum.

It's probably the mars-pluto. I have mars conjunct pluto going on right now as a transit and my friend and I has been stalked twice now but now that it's going retrograde again, I'm good for now until next year when it will be exact. And squares are not good. Be careful!

Abby83

Just read more of your forum.

It's probably the mars-pluto. I have mars conjunct pluto going on right now as a transit and my friend and I has been stalked twice now but now that it's going retrograde again, I'm good for now until next year when it will be exact. And squares are not good. Be careful!

Omg wow that is interesting. Yeah I didn't feel any negative vibes from him. He really wanted me and was being sexual about it. I was just shocked. But it makes sense that Lilith is involved cos I met a man who was like this to women and he had natal Lilith conjunct sun in Capricorn. I don't know much about mars square Pluto though.

Abby83

Actually I just remembered that I have read about the mars Pluto aspects before and I think it talked about violence and sexually inappropriate acts. Hmmm... Interesting.