Mercury opposite Neptune

or1000

Mind fluttering in mercury Neptune... how do you cope?? I’ve tried for years, I forget what I was doing and can’t keep a track of what I’ve been doing. I waste time figuring out what it is I was doing...

Last edited:

or1000

Would mean taking notes of everything down to time etc and it’s not achievable everyday. Every now and then it is too much. Wondered if anyone else had this with this aspect

Hkk

Account Closed
I have Neptune and mercury as a stellium in the 3rd house and I feel I can get dreamy and live in my head! I do have to write down things I wanna do as when I’m back to reality I forget. Attention seeking habits too I must admit! That’s why I set up threads on here and ask questions. Yes I want to know the answers but I’m also secretly seeking attention. Not a secret anymore 🤔😛

greybeard

Use a 3"x 5" spiral pocket notebook. Each time you need it, jot down notes. Review at end of day, and organize next day's tasks, including today's unfinished stuff, on a new page...page a day.

I used this system for several years and it works very well...."clean shed"; "call Fleming 458-1122"; "Mindy's party"...and so on. When you review notes, new page, you prioritize tomorrow's tasks. When you accomplish the task, simply cross it off list. Add anything you want to get done.

Make efficient use of notebook system a priority until it becomes ingrained habit. It does not take time and works very well. Makes for an infallible memory.

Mercury opp Neptune shows lack of focus. So contrive a way to improve focus. I used to have a boss who was fond of saying, "A short pencil is better than a long memory."

Last edited:

Meluzina

I used to have a friend who used to say "people who take notes are pretty executive until they get Alzheimer one day because they haven't been using memory properly for years". I think it's an interesting point of view, but I won't have an opportunity to verify it since I am not capable of taking notes (only jupiter opposite mercury though).

conspiracy theorist

I don't have the same issues as the OP but I do have an appreciation for Meluzina's friend's viewpoint. Maybe improving the musculature of your mind (mindfulness, meditations of focused attention) would be a good additive alongside the handy dandy notebook.

Last edited:

Domna

For everything there is a routine! I build routines until they are muscle memory and that certainly helps.

I don't have any big issues with my almost exact Mercury/Neptune opposition though. I also have Mercury trine Pluto, which helps with focusing. And Neptune trine Virgo Moon, plus Cancer Mercury in mutual reception with Moon, which gives me pretty decent organisational skills.

Hkk

Account Closed
For everything there is a routine! I build routines until they are muscle memory and that certainly helps.

I don't have any big issues with my almost exact Mercury/Neptune opposition though. I also have Mercury trine Pluto, which helps with focusing. And Neptune trine Virgo Moon, plus Cancer Mercury in mutual reception with Moon, which gives me pretty decent organisational skills.

Exactly! Everything needs routine! Without it things go funny!

Routine requires using the brain too and muscles lol