View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2011, 05:06 PM

Re: METHODS for past lives/reincarnation

I apologize if I sound too contrary addressing all of these minor issues. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from, and to do that, I need to make sure all the details are correct. I hope you understand with your Virgo Ascendant and Virgo South Node, as well.

Quote:
Planet position: 12th house Pluto in Leo. pluto rules 4th and 3rd, sextile neptune, trine sun. semisquare venus in 3rd in scorpio. A leader, creative artist or shaman, family power or strong ties, adventure, loss of money or owning, travel, writing or speaker (I have discovered this lifetime person)
This chart shows that Pluto rules the fourth house, but I thought Venus rules the third house because Libra is on the cusp.

Also, the aspect diagram shows Q in the grid that corresponds to Venus and Pluto, which designates a quintile aspect, not a semisquare. I suppose in this system the aspect type doesn't make much of a difference if they're minor aspects...?

Quote:
Pluto place - pluto rises in Rome up to Sweden. suspect nordic viking heritage runs deep. Norwegian descent. Roman life was likely place of death. surname Peter named after priest peter marshall (movie made 'a man named peter', and st. peter died in rome. (am not saying I was apostle peter) - spiritual relationship in many christians lifetimes as preist monk likely. Pluto is 12 degrees from rising (1939 key year for pluto event - world war II origins in europe. enemy of spirit (Hitler) rises. (No, I was not Hitler, rather indicates significant year for pluto event in my past). My research suggests a foreign writer took up the story of the life and tribe I was part of as an Indian and wrote a book.
I fear I need help understanding this as well. If I'm reading Astrodienst's maps correctly, the Ascendant line through Pluto appears to run through Canada, the United States, and Cuba. Pluto on the Midheaven appears to run through Sweden, however, but not through Italy.

Quote:
11th house Uranus - in cancer, strong square saturn and mars, trine venus, venus 3rd house. - family of import, background, wealth, leadership or authority crisis. look for place over oceans or sea travel
I see all of the aspects you describe, but how does family come into play here? I associate family with the fourth house. Mars rules the fourth house and it is one of the planets you describe. Is this how it figures in?

Quote:
dating exact aspects - (Use closest to birth time). Uranus squared Saturn 4 days before birth. This is equal to 4, 40, or 400 years before birth. (1 to tenths rule) - 400 years ago was about 1550 - have found people and examples plus family history - likely Henry 8th cohort noble.

40 years ago was around 1910 - immigration of norwegian and cancer mother's family to America.
I'm not finding this in the Graphis Ephemeris (Data Sheets) for 12 months from January 1951 until December 1951, but I'll take your word for it. Just to clarify, you're using the number of days in actual time when the aspect occurred, not any symbolic directions?

Quote:
Moon in Gemini 10th house - writer of note, FOG with venus axis and sextile jupiter. Moon rises in Hawaii, peaks (MC) in Israel or Persia/Egypt area. Moon is 86 degrees from rising, suggests 86 years before birth (1865) as a year of birth, which coincides with the birth of the indian leader above) There is a chance of more than one life lived in the same time frame. I cannot explain this, but it is possible. The second life was as a writer and traveler.
Does FOG mean Finger of God, also known as a yod? Do yods have any special meaning in this method?

I do see that the Moon rises in Hawaii. (I was beginning to suspect I can't read AstroMaps.) However, this leads to the question: How close must a line be to an actual place? If this line ran through Europe, for example, certainly it would be in a different country.

Quote:
I realize not all past life charts are as emphatic as my own, but here so you can see some of the methods to follow.
Thank you for allowing us to follow along.

Arian Maverick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AstroWorld Paneagle7.jpg (82.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Astro-Map Europe Paneagle7.jpg (86.0 KB, 4 views)