View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2011, 03:31 AM

Re: Alright, Alright, I'm Introducing Myself Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arian Maverick View Post
There are theories about how astrology "works" which suggest that each of us chooses the moment we incarnate--the moment in space and time that best will help us develop ourselves spiritually. Perhaps this explanation is a bit fanciful, but again, it is appealing for the reason you described.

Have you created a natal chart using Astrodienst? You just enter your date, time, and location of birth, and the program calculates the degrees of your natal planets and the signs in which they are located.

Actually, yes I have. But I just wanted to just know more about it to be able to read off a chart fluently. I'm not sure where to begin. I definitely want to make this a hobby of mine. After my finals are done (next week is my finals), I'm going try to memorize houses, signs, and things like that, but I don't know how I can just read charts, you know? I'm a bit unsure.

And yeah, apparently, I've noted a lot in my chart pointing to being a teacher. Psychology interest there, but my midheaven is in Gemini, and there are other stuff pointing to "maybe you should be a teacher" idea. My node is in aquarius, and I think that means I need to be out there, share ideas, be a teacher or something. Honestly, there's even a yod (if it is a yod) if I check all lines to all aspects. I'm not sure if this is right, but if it is, it seems an unbalance with my confidence and it's pointing to midheaven. Maybe I am supposed to, so I can meet a kid or two, help them out with their perspective, and it'd be a domino effect like what my boyfriend said. That'd be nice.