View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2011, 06:44 PM

Re: Alright, Alright, I'm Introducing Myself Now.

Well, hello!

I don't know, but I do understand my boyfriend's point of view. I'm the type, when approached with an issue or from a person with that's from a different walk of life (like my boyfriend, lol), I will question to understand it, and I'd just understand it. But I think it'd be nice to have that sense of purpose, illusion or not, with whatever I've been through. There was a psychic, actually. He told me the story. Some well-known psychic back in his day that looked at him and told him "You're not special." He also said that they're not supposed to be like that because it'd be like destroying another human being of their faith or something. I kind of agree, I wonder why. Though sometimes I wonder if that psychic is jealous and sees something in him because I do see greatness in him. :] He is also Native American if that also gives something. Lol. Who knows!

So, who are you? :] And question. I've been wondering of the tool one can use to measure degrees or something in the natal chart? That's the most vital part for me that I'm missing to go on. I'm so not a math person.